PDA

View Full Version : Titan (Weirdness) is More Than Meets The Eye

Fraser
2009-Apr-02, 06:20 PM
Think Titan looks pretty round? Not quite, according to new data released today by the Cassini radar team — and slight irregularities in the shape of the bizarre moon may account for the concentration of lakes at the highest latitudes, among other perplexing features.* (...)Read the rest of Titan (Weirdness) is More Than Meets The Eye (389 [...]

More... (http://www.universetoday.com/2009/04/02/titan-weirdness-is-more-than-meets-the-eye/)

swampyankee
2010-Feb-12, 11:48 PM
Вообще да, мне это напоминает ситуацию с выборами призидента Украины. Выборы прошли, а не факт, кто призедентом будет. Да, блин, демократия. Хех, простите за флуд небольшой, навеяло просто.

Could somebody translate this into, say, English? I suspect I'm not the only BAUTforum member who cannot read Russian.

sabianq
2010-Feb-12, 11:53 PM
Could somebody translate this into, say, English? I suspect I'm not the only BAUTforum member who cannot read Russian.

but babblefish can!

Generally yes, me this reminds of situation with the selections of [prizidenta] of the Ukraine. Selections passed, but not fact, who [prizedentom] will be. Yes, pancake, democracy. [Khekh], you will forgive after Flood small, it blew simply.

Вообще да, мне это напоминает ситуацию с выборами призидента Украины. Выборы прошли, а не факт, кто призедентом будет. Да, блин, демократия. Хех, простите за флуд небольшой, навеяло просто.

sabianq
2010-Feb-12, 11:55 PM
i assume he is saying that the terrain reminds him of parts of the Ukraine..

2010-Feb-13, 05:52 AM
i assume he is saying that the terrain reminds him of parts of the Ukraine..

More like an attempt at spam. Some sub-phrases have been posted to at least dozens of disparate subject forums, hosted in a variety of languages. Google found a couple hundred hits, but I only glanced at the first page.

sabianq
2010-Feb-13, 02:39 PM
well, i have always been a "glass is half full" kind of guy...