PDA

View Full Version : HOT NEWS FROM NANCY -- THE END IS NEIGH (MAYBY)

Sammy
2003-Dec-19, 02:46 AM
This was posted on Godlike Productions. The poster is signed as Nancy Leider, but it is not a registered post. The poster claims to be Nancy, and says she could not log in to register (which does happen frequently) She says:

Watch for the Red Dust! It has started in some locations already. When we see red dust throughout the country and the world it means only hours before the shift!

The Zetas say this could occurr as early as within the next five days. All are advised whether they believe in the message or not to wait and watch! This could mean you and your families life! This may be my last posting to this or any other board. (emphasis added)

She follows up with a bunch of news stories involving muddy rain, etc..

Pretty dramatic! Of course, lacking any follow up by her, she can always say it was a hoaxster when nothing happens.

Musashi
2003-Dec-19, 03:16 AM
This may be my last posting to this or any other board.

One can hope.

digitalspector
2003-Dec-19, 03:36 AM
muddy rain, etc..

thats interesting. Just read on another non-mainstream board about muddy rain.

Apparently someone walked out the day after a rainstorm and found brown rain drops on their car.

Wash your car much??

ktesibios
2003-Dec-19, 04:36 AM
muddy rain, etc..

thats interesting. Just read on another non-mainstream board about muddy rain.

Apparently someone walked out the day after a rainstorm and found brown rain drops on their car.

Wash your car much??

Y'know, living in the San Fernando Valley as I do, the thing that would really make me get worried would be if I didn't find a thin layer of brownish crud (AKA condensed SFV air) on my car in the morning.
:wink:

Alex W.
2003-Dec-19, 05:26 AM
Next five days, eh? We've been here before, methinks.

tmosher
2003-Dec-19, 05:50 AM

Obviously someone who has never lived through a Texas or Oklahoma summer.

Tom

Sigma_Orionis
2003-Dec-19, 03:42 PM
within the next five days? right, so we get P-X for christmas? :lol:

pteranodon
2003-Dec-19, 03:56 PM
I really doubt that was Nancy, that was made to ridicularize her in a coward way (please, I am not pro-Nancy, I fight her ideas with science, not with childish attitudes). Faking is a common practice over GLP. We can only trust the poster identified by a registered "Nancy Lieder" with the Queen Amidala avatar.

ToSeek
2003-Dec-19, 06:24 PM
Nancy has posted to that thread stating that the person who started it was not her.

LTC8K6
2003-Dec-19, 08:37 PM
However, it would be just like her to do that to give herself an out.

Post something anonymously to gauge the reaction.

Deny if the reaction is bad.

Agree and amplify if the reaction is favorable.

pteranodon
2003-Dec-20, 01:26 AM

:-k Perhaps.

But I myself was faked by several unregistered posters over there.

ToSeek
2003-Dec-20, 01:30 AM

I disagree. Nancy has her vices, but altering her views to gain popularity is not one of them.

Charlie in Dayton
2003-Dec-20, 06:30 AM
Sammy --

neigh (sounds like 'nay' and 'may') = the sound a horse makes...no, not that end, from its head...

nigh (sounds like 'high'), as in 'the end is nigh'...

From dictionary.com (http://dictionary.reference.com):

nigh (n)
adv. nigh·er, nigh·est

1. Near in time, place, or relationship: Evening draws nigh.
2. Nearly; almost: talked for nigh onto two hours.

[/nitpicker mode]

Dr_Von_Loon
2003-Dec-20, 04:09 PM
Sammy quoted:

She follows up with a bunch of news stories involving muddy rain, etc..

More likely ducks or other birds fed on a steady diet of **. Or
worse fed on a steady diet of PX!! It can cause brain constipation/and or gas buildup............ :lol:

Watch for the Red Dust! It has started in some locations already. When we see red dust throughout the country and the world it means only hours before the shift!

The Zetas say this could occurr as early as within the next five days. All are advised whether they believe in the message or not to wait and watch! This could mean you and your families life! This may be my last posting to this or any other board.

Red Dust?? Isn't that from the miniseries "V"? :o

Sammy
2003-Dec-20, 06:43 PM
Sammy --

neigh (sounds like 'nay' and 'may') = the sound a horse makes...no, not that end, from its head...

nigh (sounds like 'high'), as in 'the end is nigh'...

From dictionary.com (http://dictionary.reference.com):

nigh (n)
adv. nigh·er, nigh·est

1. Near in time, place, or relationship: Evening draws nigh.
2. Nearly; almost: talked for nigh onto two hours.

[/nitpicker mode]

It's OBVIOUS that YOU don't understand Zetan grammar and spelling!

Dr_Von_Loon
2003-Dec-20, 06:56 PM
Charlie in Dayton wrote:

It's OBVIOUS that YOU don't understand Zetan grammar and spelling!

Yes, but who does? At least Sammy and the rest of us can use Zeroes
in our math!! =D> =D>

BTW. Here's our new military training facility to repel a Zetan Invasion!!
See Sig.

Please send beer.............

Grashtel
2003-Dec-20, 08:16 PM
BTW. Here's our new military training facility to repel a Zetan Invasion!!
See Sig.

Please send beer.............

http://wwwbabylonbycandlelight.com/fma/furbymain.htm.

The link works better if you include the "." between the www and the rest of the URL http://www.babylonbycandlelight.com/fma/furbymain.htm

Dr_Von_Loon
2003-Dec-20, 08:39 PM
Whooopppsy! :oops:

Thanks Grashtel!

Zetans can't do zeroes, I can't do dots. :lol:

LTC8K6
2003-Dec-21, 06:53 AM
ToSeek, it's not to gain popularity, it's to see what her followers will swallow. To find the path of least resistance to her hoax, so to speak.

tmosher
2003-Dec-22, 06:10 AM
Her latest screed from tt-watch.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tt-watch/message/21217

She's floating Dec 25 to 30 as a date for something to happen. Of course, she ties in the DHS Orange alert.

Tom

Lycus
2003-Dec-22, 06:38 AM
One could almost make up a song with such descriptive words as swingy and zingy!

*Lycus dances around effeminately*

I feel swingy,
Oh, so zingy,
I feel swingy and zingy and trite!
And I pity
Any cultist who's reading this tonight.

Sigma_Orionis
2003-Dec-22, 01:37 PM
Her latest screed from tt-watch.

She's floating Dec 25 to 30 as a date for something to happen. Of course, she ties in the DHS Orange alert.

Tom

Sweeping Arms of the Sun? Crop Circle Analysis? hmmmm think of the consequences of ONE discarded Starburst wrapper? :lol:

LTC8K6
2003-Dec-22, 05:26 PM
Okay, so that is 2 references to a date. Remember now, Dec 31, after the next sweeping arm of the sun(12/25-12/30), all doubt will be gone. We will all know and accept the reality of NanZeta's Planet X. This is straight from the Nancy and the Zetas. They wouldn't fib. :lol:

Nancy has noted in a crop circle analysis that Sweeping Arms of the Sun seem to come round every 6.5 weeks, and looking back has seen evidence of the last 3 sweeps previous to Nov 14. Indeed, this past week has seen evidence of another sweep pushing Planet X and the Earth closer together, their magnetic fields engaged as evidenced by the magnetic monitors, with slowing because of this increased grip not yet evident, but the repercussions in weather and earth movements already evident. Those not willing or able to make changes in their lives before the Holidays may find the Holidays possible, but just barely, as the next sweeping arm of the Sun will put all doubt aside.

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta45.htm

LTC8K6
2003-Dec-22, 05:31 PM
It is MY theory that sweeping arms of the Sun interpretation of a crop circle would place the next sweep around Dec 25-30.

She must have forgotten that the Zetas already said the next arm sweep would be near Christmas!