PDA

View Full Version : Searching correlations

Achak
2009-May-29, 11:07 AM
Salutations to all.

My name is Achak (alias Snowy Owl), an OjibWay working since 6 years in emerging diseases and specifically on pandemic preparedness.

During the course of my investigations I happened to find maybe some correlation or few years delay between Sunsots, Solar Winds and viruses transformation, that is; Mutations, Recombinations, Reassortment or transgenic shift.

I wonder if you can help me since my expertise is in infectious diseases and not in astronomy.

In public Health we already know the effect of volcanic ashes effects on health and I have learn that there seems to be some correlations between low solar minimum and emergence of volcanic activities.

We are already aware of the year without summer 1816 effects on Public Health via its intense cold, crops failure, famine effects, etc..

My stubborness intuition is that somehow since we know the ionosphere conditions have already some proven effects on some bacterias, I am trying to find effects of solar winds on viruses.

Altough I had to stop my research since almost 3 months because of the H1N1 swine virus outbreak (pandemic) I am back on settle.

Here are the dates I focus on.

The long Cholera outbreak of 1832 to 1866 cf to http://www.flutrackers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88963&highlight=Upper+Canada

The so called Russian Grippe of FLU PANDEMIC: 1889-1892
cf: http://www.flutrackers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21210&highlight=Russian+Grippe

Of course the Heat Wave of New York in 1915 1916

The Great influenza of 1918 to 1921

The Pandemic of 1957 and of 1968

And mostly the bird endemic since 1998

and new human pandemic since Fall 2008

Any help can be very usefull in reducing morbidity and mortality.

Thank you very much

PraedSt
2009-May-29, 11:24 AM
What exactly are you looking for? Solar wind data? I don't think the data history is as long as that for sunspots; though I may be wrong.

Achak
2009-May-29, 11:44 AM
Probably a couple of years before viral or bacterial outbreaks there should have some solar incidence in viruses behaviors and genetic structures. For instance negative ions present in the atmosphere are naturally attracted to viruses who are positive in nature.

This negative ions stops the replication of the viruses, like the grain of salt in the machine.

I understand that relating, Microbiology to Solar Behaviors is a big leap, but I am convinced it has some incidence, I just have to collect all datas pertinent to this and thus we migh understand few things in a better way.

Achak, Snowy Owl

Jens
2009-Jun-02, 03:42 AM
Probably a couple of years before viral or bacterial outbreaks there should have some solar incidence in viruses behaviors and genetic structures. For instance negative ions present in the atmosphere are naturally attracted to viruses who are positive in nature.

I have no background, but was just wondering. Are viruses positively charged?

PetersCreek
2009-Jun-02, 04:08 AM
Achak,

This looks very much like a rehash of your previous pandemic thread (http://www.bautforum.com/against-mainstream/86553-salutations-everyone.html#post1463630), which was automatically closed at the end of its allotted 30 days of discussion.

If you wish to ask strictly astronomy-related questions, we welcome you to do so here. But I caution you, do not attempt to promote your against-the-mainstream theory outside of the ATM forum. If, after you've collected the information you need, you feel that you have new evidence to present in support of your theory, PM a moderator to discuss opening a new thread in the ATM forum.