PDA

View Full Version : finally- photographic PROOF that the landings were faked..

novaderrik
2009-Aug-27, 05:20 AM
i found this photo (http://cdn-www.cracked.com/phpimages/photoshop/2/3/8/1238.jpg?v=2) on the internet. and since we all know that photos cannot be put on the internet unless they are true, then this is the final NAIL in the conspiracy to withhold the TRUTH.
it pretty much speaks for itself, really, and has convinced me of the error in my ways in believing in the official myth of the moon landings.

ZappBrannigan
2009-Aug-27, 05:51 AM
FAKE!!! The shadows on the Moon aren't pointing towards the Moon!!!1!

Van Rijn
2009-Aug-27, 05:55 AM
It's an internal camera reflection.

NickW
2009-Aug-27, 07:28 AM
Wait a minute!

"They superimposed me man!"

Everything I know just went flying out the window! :)

Small disclaimer. I WAS JOKING!

slang
2009-Aug-27, 07:40 AM
We have two moons! Great news! So that's why there are two tides!

kucharek
2009-Aug-27, 07:51 AM

It is the daytime moon that is visible in the photo. Apollo landed on the nighttime moon. We all remember the Jim-Lovell-in-his-backyard-covering-the-moon-with-his-thumb scene in "Apollo 13". The daytime moon is much better visible in the daytime sky of the nighttime moon than in the daytime sky on earth. Many people never recognize they can see a moon in daytime. :doh:

WHarris
2009-Aug-27, 11:47 AM

That's no moon....

Drbuzz0
2009-Aug-27, 05:19 PM
That is the second moon. You can't normally see it from earth because it is always obscured by the primary moon, which is always in front of it and slightly larger. How does a body like that orbit at the same rate when it's further away, you ask? Well, it's complicated but the short answer is that the two moons are tethered.

LaurelHS
2009-Aug-27, 06:21 PM
Aha! This explains why the first words in In The Shadow Of The Moon are, "I kind of have two moons in my head..." :)

slang
2009-Aug-27, 06:47 PM
Well, it's complicated but the short answer is that the two moons are tethered.

Ah. More so-called hoax evidence down the drain. A perfectly normal explanation for the wire that they always see in images.

Joe Boy
2009-Aug-28, 12:37 AM
I am quite sure Jay will have to make some drastic changes to Clavius--truly a conspiratorial breakthrough!!!

novaderrik
2009-Sep-01, 06:40 AM
on top of the pic i posted the link to last week, i just found this (http://www.theonion.com/content/news/conspiracy_theorist_convinces_neil?utm_source=a-section) little piece of evidence that all but seals it for me.
those NASA guys sure are clever..

Nicolas
2009-Sep-01, 04:25 PM
I love the Onion. Some of the titles alone crack me up. Take for example the (politically less correct) "China launches first willing manned mission into space". :D

slang
2009-Sep-01, 04:39 PM
Well, they already reported that the astronauts had help (http://www.theonion.com/content/news/sherpa_who_led_neil_armstrong_to)!

Nowhere Man
2009-Sep-01, 10:39 PM
Their (after the fact) front page for the moon landing is hilarious, and completely unsafe to repeat here. It's in their "compilation" Our Dumb Century.

Fred

AstroRockHunter
2009-Sep-02, 05:24 AM
Is this what inspired the Credence Clearwater Revival lyrics "I see a baaad moon arisin'"? :whistle: