A bit early?

;)

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Backroad Astronomer
2009-Oct-11, 10:53 PM
Happy Thanksgiving back.

Swift
2009-Oct-11, 11:22 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadians friends.

Gemini
2009-Oct-12, 12:09 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!

Parrothead
2009-Oct-14, 05:51 PM
Happy belated Thanksgiving! Dinner was great. Lately, I have dragged out board games from the early-mid 70's, to play between dinner and dessert. In the past, we have had games of "Split-Level Aggravation" and "The Addams Family" (based on the 70's cartoon), this time we played my latest find from the crawlspace: "Disney's Haunted Mansion" board game. LOL! I do stick to ones that can be played in 15 mins - half-hour.

Hope all had a great one! :)

danscope
2009-Oct-14, 09:32 PM
Hey... Happy Thanksgiving Eh...! Gotta give thanks you're not shoveling snow yet. We're just losing the leaves and getting our first frost to scrape.
It builds character:) LOL

Best regards,
Dan

Buttercup
2009-Oct-14, 10:14 PM
I'm glad ours is in November, but happy you enjoyed your October holiday. :) A lady friend moved to London, Ontario with her Canadian-born husband last year. She is having a heck of a time adjusting to Thanksgiving in October.

For ours, I'll invite my sister in law and her children. We'll have roast turkey, cornbread stuffing with pecans and golden raisins, roasted potatoes & carrots, deviled eggs, steamed broccoli, another vegetable dish, and pumpkin cheesecake for dessert. It's nice whipping up a big meal and enjoying with family.

ginnie
2009-Oct-15, 02:07 AM
Happy belated Thanksgiving!
Had a wonderful traditional Newfoundland dinner with salt beef, peas pudding, mashed turnip, potatoes, turkey, dressing and gravey.
Oh and a chocolate marble cake and a poppyseed cake.
I was mindful enough to leave room for the cake...

The Backroad Astronomer
2009-Oct-15, 05:51 AM
I worked up an appetite by piling e wood and taking a hike in the woods. We had turkey, potatoes, squash, stuffing, gravy and squash pie.

mugaliens
2009-Oct-15, 10:25 PM
You guys are making me hungry!

Neverfly
2009-Oct-15, 10:28 PM
You guys are making me hungry!

Heard that...