PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Space/Astronomy Artwork!

Vega115
2004-Feb-13, 09:32 PM
I was just searching the web..bored as I was..and i came upon this one site...http://www.space-art.co.uk/html/welcome/fwelcome.html

It has some amaizng artwork! Apparantly the guy who did them is a former professional astronomy who has a PhD! At least this guy knows what he is doing!

EDIT: All the images are copyrighted (stupid me..didnt look! #-o ) so, all you have is that link at the top, but i realized, that all the links i did post only directed you to different galleries, not individual pics..so it kinda defeated the purpose. anyway, just click up there and you will be amazed!

Hope ya all enjoy!

Argos
2004-Feb-14, 12:07 PM
Just beautiful. Thanks.

ksodbartman
2004-Feb-17, 11:36 PM
So if you could post the images (as I assume you did at one point, hence the edit) how did you capture a URL for them? All I get is Flash stuff. I'd really like some of this stuff for wallpapes...

gethen
2004-Feb-17, 11:47 PM
Oh, very cool. Thanks for the link.

Argos
2004-Feb-18, 12:35 PM
So if you could post the images (as I assume you did at one point, hence the edit) how did you capture a URL for them? All I get is Flash stuff. I'd really like some of this stuff for wallpapes...

The reason why he uses Flash is that he does not want his work to be copied. Flash offers some degree of protection in this sense. You can capture the screen and edit the figures in a photo editor soft, but I think you wont get a good resolution, because youŽll have to resample the image to a larger size to use it as a wallpaper.

The best thing to do is to buy a real scale image via the shopping button on the footer. :)