PDA

View Full Version : there are no goverment aliens

Martian Jim
2002-Apr-09, 06:37 AM
there are no alien goverment conspiracy things. i am writing this cos there is a conversation going in my collage class about area 51.

if the goverment had ufo tech i think you would start to see troop using lazer cannons
(from ufo technology) in afganistan. they would advertise this to other nations to "show off their weaponary" so making the usa less of a target than other nations.

there would be hover tanks, planes etc.

i think even if a ufo crashed here the owning alien would surly go to any lenghts to get it back

yes, i know bin laden may seem alien /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif but he aint from zog, he was born in chernoble reactor at time of explosion.

as for myself, the goverment dont know i am from mars (yet):cool:

JayUtah
2002-Apr-09, 12:55 PM
Personally I think the aliens roll up their windows and drive really fast past earth.

DaveC
2002-Apr-09, 02:46 PM
Or put another way, if they were smart enough to get here, they'd certainly be smart enough to stay away. This thought came from my favorite prof at university during a thermodynamics lecture. It related to what he was teaching, although for the life of me I can't remember how.
They haven't been here, and they aren't coming!

Art Vandelay
2002-Apr-09, 03:23 PM
It is now suspected that Area 51 is just a cover to draw attention away from where the aliens really are....Area 52!

DaveC
2002-Apr-09, 04:26 PM
That's what they'd like you to believe. Area 52 is really just a diversion from area 53 which is a diversion from area 54 which is...... In the end, as the saying goes, "you can't get there from here" because "there" is too well disguised - and possibly "here" doesn't actually exist.
My head hurts!
What mysteries might we discover at those neglected areas numbered 1 to 50?

Sean
2002-Apr-09, 09:40 PM
My favorite quote came from calvin and Hobbes.

The surest sign that there is intelligent life in the universe is that they have not come here

I am pretty sure I will have to correct this and will update as soon as I check the book.

SeekingKnowledge
2002-Apr-10, 02:14 AM
the title of this thread is "there are no govt aliens", what about that steve forbes guy?

(Do I have the right person? the guy who ran for president and looks like a freaky alien?)

And although hes not in the govt I sometimes wonder about Larry King, did you ever get a good look at him, something aint right with him /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JayUtah
2002-Apr-10, 04:08 AM
I've met Larry King. I perform with a musical and theatrical group which has hired him as a narrator. There's quite a lot of evidence to suggest he is not human, but I can't be sure he's from another planet.

Conrad
2002-Apr-10, 08:47 AM
Now, all, don't forget the film "Morons From OUter Space".

Actually I think that proves Martian Jim's point.