PDA

View Full Version : Ah Neverfly, I Will Miss You.

BigDon
2010-Jan-22, 07:58 PM
Mainly through not allowing for windage though.

But still, fair winds and following seas wherever you go. Shoot a flare and I'll try to find you when you settle in to your new internet digs.

Fazor
2010-Jan-22, 08:05 PM
Mainly through not allowing for windage though.

Bah, I saw the thread title in the threads list and thought I saw a good opportunity for a joke. You beat me to it right in the OP. That's not even fair.

Though Nev and I have very different views on certain issues, I always enjoyed having those opposing opinions in the discussion. RIP Nev (relocate in piece).

The Backroad Astronomer
2010-Jan-22, 08:48 PM
Me with computer problems missed the entire thing.

SolusLupus
2010-Jan-22, 08:59 PM
Funerals (and "I miss you" threads) are those kinds of things where eulogies must all be nice and flowery. Mine wouldn't be, should I make it.

I'll leave it at that.

kleindoofy
2010-Jan-22, 09:06 PM
Ah Neverfly, I Will Miss You.
I missed a bus today.

Fazor
2010-Jan-22, 09:15 PM
Funerals (and "I miss you" threads) are those kinds of things where eulogies must all be nice and flowery.

Just once, it would be nice to attend a funeral where the eulogy included phrases like, "It's about time!" and "What a mean son of a gun!" and "I was about to do it myself, had the pneumonia not gotten to him first!" . . . followed by a hearty "Hear hear!" from the crowd. Funerals are always so sad. A good "Finally!" party would be a nice change. Oh well. I'd probably feel bad about it afterwards. Maybe. ;)

pzkpfw
2010-Jan-22, 09:28 PM
There's an undertone here I don't think is "right". No infractions to anyone, but I feel this needs to be closed.

If anyone wants this re-opened, please make a good case for it in a report of this post.