Conversation Between banquo's_bumble_puppy and swampyankee

1 Visitor Messages

  1. Re:

    As somebody who has dealt with depression for a couple of decades, I strongly recommend that you seek out some professional assistance, at the very least a psychotherapist, and preferably a psychiatrist.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1