Gorn's ideas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Heid the Ba'
    Heid the Ba'
    Ah, got you now, it is a barter system with the volunteer labour eventually ending up with the aerospace company. It seems reasonable to me.
  2. Sarawak
    Sarawak
    But if the leader won't volunteer . . .
  3. Heid the Ba'
    Heid the Ba'
    Leader or labour? If they won't volunteer then you simply incentivise them.
  4. Sarawak
    Sarawak
    So pay them? I think that is what is done now.
  5. Gorn
    Gorn
    Hello. I would like to mention a few things that are not necessarily correct...but I would like to. #1. I would like to keep the 'concept' pure at the start. It is a purely volunteer effort. Any 'fundraising' is to simply support the volunteers like free transport to the 'worksite' and free food while they are there. Why? I mentioned before..if it's just a matter of people donating their time (ie. not money)..and a small sense that it is something that they 'have' to do..I think you get more takers. Once you say 'donating' money or other obligations..a lot of people..will just close there eyes and ears. Its also, about work and what they can do to 'wring' the costs out of a 'companies' operations...'to the extreme....'.

A lot of volunteer activity already takes place...I think its important to be seen as different and pure. Also, size is the true goal. Ultimately what you want to capitalize on are people's 'time' and 'work'..and the
    'skills' that they bring.

Bye
    G.
  6. Gorn
    Gorn
    Hello. Kinda lost time wise my connection to the site. Is there any sense in structuring the 'space' workforce like they do the military...have a regular force and a reserve force that has limited training but supports the main force? I am thinking of structure. Also a way to save......'money'......sorta....kinda....
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12