Thread: Chemtrail, mind control and a BioAPI. You won't believe it.

Chemtrail, mind control and a BioAPI. You won't believe it.

The primary purpose for chemtrails is to spray what are called nano-fibers. These fibers have installed whats called a BioAPI in everyone on earth. Check my site out for details, you won't believe what they are doing:
    http://www.dataasylum.com

You're right. About believing, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by kenw232 View Post
    The primary purpose for chemtrails is to spray what are called nano-fibers. These fibers have installed whats called a BioAPI in everyone on earth. Check my site out for details, you won't believe what they are doing:
    Please note that this is a discussion forum, not a link-advertising site. You will be expected to present your information here and answer any questions asked by the members.
    Measure once, cut twice. Practice makes perfect.
    Yeah, yeah, right, right. Okay.

What evidence-- not hearsay or anecdotes, but evidence-- do you have that this is the case?
    "I'm planning to live forever. So far, that's working perfectly." Steven Wright

I've always wondered...if the tanks on the aircraft were filled with all this "chem" stuff, where do they put the jet fuel??

The weights are so carefully measured...every ounce counts...baggage weighted...it would seem impossible to have tanks of chem stuff, AND tanks of jet fuel.
    The facts, gentlemen, and nothing but the facts, for careful eyes are narrowly watching. Isaac Asimov

Since these nanofibers are in everyone on Earth, can you get a doctor to show me one?

If we're all being mind-controlled, how do we have enough free will to wonder about this topic? You'd think that would be the first thing they shut off...

{{site removed}}
    Hi, Ken. No, I don't believe it either. And no, I'm not going to your site.

As pkzpfw pointed out, this is a FORUM - how did you miss that? I trust that isn't a reflection of your approach to research generally?

So present the very best evidence you have for the claim here. And then be prepared to debate it, especially the part about how it relates to Space and Astronomy...

Yeah, count me in on the not believing it. And I'm not going to your website either. No sense in adding to your hit count. At least until you show you have some kind of actual evidence. I was thoroughly tested for quite a few different things before the doctors finally figured out my illness. And ya know, not one of them told me "well, we couldn't find any viruses, but you have nano-fibers in your blood." I must have missed the spray pattern.

---- URL Removed -----
    Well, first of all, I tend to agree with other posters - no point in increasing the hit count of your website, unless you explain more, in this forum, as to why we should believe you. Especially when in my understanding bioAPI tends to be something very commonplace. Your post seems to imply that bioAPI is installed in everyone (I take it as humans). Care to explain how this works?

http://www.bioapi.org/
    Last edited by shriram; 2011-Oct-16 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Added the URL, removed the link in the OP

Step one provide some evidence that chemtrails are real, then you can move to what they might contain.

I see nothing here that falls within the rules for the Conspiracy Forum.

Thread Closed. If anyone can think of a reason to keep it open the report this post
    Rules For Posting To This Board
    All Moderation in Purple