Thread: Second group of images finished?

Second group of images finished?

Tonight I'm seeing again:

Attachment 117

This mean what the second group of image is now finished?

I was hopping to reach the 10,000 mark before that, but given my lack of time lately... I suppose what 9,007 is not so bad.

How can you see how many images you have completed?

Thank you in advance,

Solfe

Yes, Some people are starting to run out of images. I expect the second batch of images to be done at anytime. I've asked for fresh data.

I've seen this image once yesterday evening too. But after refreshing the web page it disappeared.
    @solfe : it seems that the information is no more available on the new interface

Hi econseil and Solfe, the statistics should be up again soon. I heard from starstryder that they are not yet ready.

Update: Statistics should work now.

I appear to be out of images as well, only I seem to just be getting an infinite loading screen, no happy Success message.

However, according to the Statistics page, >9k images remain for Ice Investigators. Does this number refer to something else then? Or are those numbers simply out of date?

Very nice, thank you both.

Quote Originally Posted by natattack View Post
    I appear to be out of images as well, only I seem to just be getting an infinite loading screen, no happy Success message.

However, according to the Statistics page, >9k images remain for Ice Investigators. Does this number refer to something else then? Or are those numbers simply out of date?
    I'm getting the same infinite load screen too, same for the remain number for Ice Investigator.

P.D.: Loving the changes to the site, the new features are awesome!

I had the infinite loading screen for some time, now (after reloading the page) I get the "success" image.

Me too.

Anyone know when new images will be ready, and from which telescope/run they'll come?

It may take some time to get new images. Just check each day once. It's good to have a little break, to avoid becoming too addictive

For those who are too addicted to the site, there's Moon Mappers in the meantime.

But without access to the gallery to provide feedback, I don't really trust myself to mark craters... By the way, is the gallery only temporarily missing or have you just moved it and I haven't found it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by dave_f View Post
    But without access to the gallery to provide feedback, I don't really trust myself to mark craters... By the way, is the gallery only temporarily missing or have you just moved it and I haven't found it yet?
    Surely is temporary, for example today I don't see the avatar, profiles pictures and other things, I suppose that the database is in the middle of a migration.

Quote Originally Posted by dave_f View Post
    Surely is temporary, for example today I don't see the avatar, profiles pictures and other things, I suppose that the database is in the middle of a migration.

There's an update on new images (just got this from StarStryder): The science people are at the observatory at the moment and StarStryder will bug them as soon as possible to get new images.
    Last edited by kmasterdo; 2012-Jul-20 at 06:41 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by kmasterdo View Post
    There's an update on new images (just got this from StarStryder): The science people are at the observatory at the moment and StarStryder will bug them as soon as possible to get new images.
    Excellent! Can't wait for more!