Thread: Super-Bright Explosion Seen on the Moon

Super-Bright Explosion Seen on the Moon

If you were looking up at the Moon on March 17, 2013 at 03:50:55 UTC, you might have seen one of the brightest “lunar flashes” ever witnessed. And it would have been visible with just the naked eye. (...)Read the rest of Super-Bright Explosion Seen on the Moon (669 words) © nancy for Universe Today, [...]

More...

Fraser, the link is "404'd". I would love to read about this is your could attach another link. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Frozen One View Post
    Fraser, the link is "404'd". I would love to read about this is your could attach another link. Thanks
    Which link is that? The one here works fine. At least now, it does.

Moderator comments in this color | Get moderator attention using the lower left icon:
    Recommended reading: Forum Rules * Forum FAQs * Conspiracy Theory Advice * Alternate Theory Advocates Advice

Didn't work earlier this morning for some strange reason. Now it does. Cool.
    In my search for knowledge I know I don't have the answers. Instead, I'm constantly asking the questions "Is this all that I am? Is there nothing more?"