Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Night of The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by schlaugh View Post
    My wife and I fell into the Tom Baker series and a few after that, then drifted away. This might bring us back...
    I had a dream of some type of contest where all the actors were discussing roles, and I was to cast a vote for favorite doctor. I couldn't vote for any one actor--and that was the winning answer. Tom congratulated me. Very moving at the time--my own Batkid moment.

(psst... there is a new spoiler laden thread... I didn't want to disrupt the conversations here.)
    Solfe

BBC America has the 8th Doctor revisited. It looks like a 2:30 hour special, but it is a 30 minute special with the whole movie tacked on to it. There is little or no transition between the two shows.
    Solfe

Quote Originally Posted by Solfe View Post
    BBC America has the 8th Doctor revisited. It looks like a 2:30 hour special, but it is a 30 minute special with the whole movie tacked on to it. There is little or no transition between the two shows.
    Yep, that's where I saw the movie before. Looks like BBCA is going to be all Doctor, all week next week. I'll have to pick and choose a few things to DVR to watch with my wife.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.