Thread: What's with the mulitple polls?

What's with the mulitple polls?

And who cares about sponge monkeys or Elton "I haven't had a hit in two decades" John.

Vanion screwed up. And "Candle in the Wind" was the #1 single in 1997.
    Everything I need to know I learned through Googling.

OK, Elton "I haven't had a hit since the last century" John. And does that really count seeing as how he penned the original lyrics in the seventies and just rewrote them for Princess Di's memorial service, thereby capitalizing on HER popularity.

Fair cop - I didn't realize until now just how old the original song was. (It wasn't released in the US as a single until long after the original release.)

Originally released on the "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Album" copyright 1973.

Personally my favorite Elton John song is "Tiny Dancer" 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Doe, John
    Originally released on the "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Album" copyright 1973.
    Yes, I found that out. But I must have heard "Goodbye" a thousand times before I heard "Candle" once.

OK, Elton "I haven't had a hit since the last century" John. And does that really count seeing as how he penned the original lyrics in the seventies and just rewrote them for Princess Di's memorial service, thereby capitalizing on HER popularity.
    OK, Circle of Life, 1994.

Quote Originally Posted by Tensor
    OK, Circle of Life, 1994.
    Ok billboard top 20 peaked at 18. That was a single decade ago so I am guilty of hyperbole. He's still a has been. Although I thought he gave a great performance as himself in Bob the Builder's "A Christmas to Remember". That Wendy's a little hottie.

I loved The Onion headline: Elton John Wows Mother Teresa Funeral Crowd With 'The ***** Is Back.'