Thread: Ignorance is not an excuse for stupidity....

Ignorance is not an excuse for stupidity....

Check it out:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

What could be the importance of that?
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12675227953

Ya, I wrote it and found it... Cheers!

Why the Diablo forum?
    Solfe

I have no other resources and I was betrayed by those I trusted. Did you know that Principia Mathematica would not have been published without the grace of Edmond Halley?

vickster339,

First, blind links are frowned upon here. Please provide a brief description for any links you post.

Second, please explain your reason for posting those links and how they relate to the Astronomy forum.
    Forum Rules►  ◄FAQ►  ◄ATM Forum Advice►  ◄Conspiracy Advice
    Click http://cosmoquest.org/forum/images/buttons/report-40b.png to report a post (even this one) to the moderation team.

Man is a tool-using animal. Nowhere do you find him without tools; without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all. Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)

Quote Originally Posted by PetersCreek View Post
    vickster339,

First, blind links are frowned upon here. Please provide a brief description for any links you post.

Second, please explain your reason for posting those links and how they relate to the Astronomy forum.
    Ahh yes, the first link is really something else... It has been determined that Supernova 1006 had no progenitor star, but, based on the arguments I make in my second link something clearly should be left behind in supernova 1006. In the remnant of supernova 1006 I found something that really should not exist. I posted those links here so that the young minds of this world might enrich their own capacity to reason for themselves. I will submit myself to any inquisition you see fit. Efforts to censor or digitally impersonate me will prove to be ultimately futile, because you cannot censor me everywhere. Everyone with an IQ over 160 has it, good luck. Do you really think I am working alone at this point?

Do you know what is really tiresome? People who do not know what they are talking about, trying to convince themselves and others I do not know what I am talking about..... Or the Nobel committee could just give its next prize to another Obama of Physics.... It must really suck how someone with a little reasoning, a little math, and a few photos could render every gravitational interferometer useless...

What if it just appeared as though the moon was falling around the Earth...
    Last edited by vickster339; 2014-Aug-03 at 01:34 AM. Reason: because

95 points

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." Abraham Lincoln

I say there is an invisible elf in my backyard. How do you prove that I am wrong?

The Leif Ericson Cruiser

Quote Originally Posted by vickster339 View Post
    Ahh yes, the first link is really something else... It has been determined that Supernova 1006 had no progenitor star, but, based on the arguments I make in my second link something clearly should be left behind in supernova 1006. In the remnant of supernova 1006 I found something that really should not exist. I posted those links here so that the young minds of this world might enrich their own capacity to reason for themselves. I will submit myself to any inquisition you see fit. Efforts to censor or digitally impersonate me will prove to be ultimately futile, because you cannot censor me everywhere. Everyone with an IQ over 160 has it, good luck. Do you really think I am working alone at this point?

Infraction given for advocating ATM claims outside of the ATM forum. Lacking a clear statement of what is being claimed, this thread is closed. If you think you have the next great idea, you can give it a shot but you must do so according to our rules. You must do so in the ATM forum. You may not so so by simply posting 'look at this' links. You must make your case here, on this forum.
    Forum Rules►  ◄FAQ►  ◄ATM Forum Advice►  ◄Conspiracy Advice
    Click http://cosmoquest.org/forum/images/buttons/report-40b.png to report a post (even this one) to the moderation team.

Man is a tool-using animal. Nowhere do you find him without tools; without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all. Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)