Thread: Hey im just new and i need to participate in some tasks

Hey im just new and i need to participate in some tasks

hey i hope no one would be rude but i dont know how to participate in some tasks regarding moon mappers.. i wanna participate but i dont know how.. if anyone would kindly teach me where to go please? thanks

Welcome to the forum! Now that you have created a login, you can go back to moon mappers and click on an app.

The tutorial for moon mappers is right here: Tutorials.

I have to say, I am a non-participant so I can't answer questions in detail, but many of our members are experts and will be able to help more. I would expect one or more them to drop into this thread shortly.

Have fun!

Solfe
    Solfe, Dominus Maris Pavos.

When i click the moon mappers its just showing me a part of the moon to map with 4 tools in it and a check mark to click after im done.. is that a part of those tasks?

Apologies for the delay in responding, and hopefully you have worked your way through things. If not, I will try to assist you.

From your description, it sounds as if you are on the right track - that is indeed part of the process. Please let me know if you have more questions, or need assistance in another way.

Nancy
    Last edited by nancygraz; 2016-Aug-13 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amycyrus View Post
    Thanks ^^
    Glad to help. If I had more time I would try my hand at Moon Mappers.
    Solfe, Dominus Maris Pavos.

Me too actually. It has been a long time since I last logged in after the account registration. Wanna participate in soemthing else.