Thread: I never realized this was the place to ask questions

I never realized this was the place to ask questions

Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post

I suspect you really aren't interested in that question, you are interested in discussing the video.
    I was also wondering where to start the thread.

The CT forum plainly states "... only post topics relating to space and astronomy."

A UFO video (not a spacecraft, an aircraft) didn't seem to fit that condition.

Nor did any other forum.

It's why I asked, I also know topics can be shuffled around, so it would also end up in the right place.

So, we can discuss videos of UFOs in the CT forum? Even when they have nothing to do with space or astronomy?

I tend to avoid PMs when it's a matter that all would be educated by. Now, maybe, the next person might know CT is the place to discuss a video of an unidentified aircraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabyte View Post
    So, we can discuss videos of UFOs in the CT forum? Even when they have nothing to do with space or astronomy?
    Generally: yes. The implied conspiracy theory is that some entity, usually a government, is hiding the UFOs and/or aliens etc. Although there may be cases where we might decide on a different approach for some reason.

I am reasonably sure that we've discussen that here before, so I guess not all were educated by that :P

Moderator comments in this color | Get moderator attention using the lower left icon:
    Recommended reading: Forum Rules * Forum FAQs * Conspiracy Theory Advice * Alternate Theory Advocates Advice