Thread: Hybrid app development Vs Native App Development

Post Hybrid app development Vs Native App Development

I have my own business and i want to app for business. But I am confused which platform i have to choose between hybrid and native app platform.

As compared to hybrid app, Native app is best. Because native apps are written for a specific platform, they can interact with and take advantage of operating system features and other software that is typically installed on that platform. also native apps can take advantage of the latest technology available on mobile devices such as a global positioning system (GPS) and camera. This can be construed as an advantage for native apps over Web apps.

There is no ideal answer for this question. There are at least 4 key metrics to help you make the best decision when choosing the platform for your mobile app: demographics, development speed and cost, release cycle and revenue model. However it always depends on the type of application you want to develop.

Artjoker has also recently published a post helping you to decide wheter to use Android or iOS. Read the characteristics of every platform and see all advantages in the infographics to save it on your smartphone and keep it handy

Closed thread; its just a spam magnet
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules