Thread: Theory of Everything(TOE) game.

Theory of Everything(TOE) game.

I was just thinking about a theory of everything, and realised any theory could be claimed to be a theory of everything, even though it doesn't have to be correct. So post your ToEs, or parts of them.

First:
    banana milkshake is actually a nexus with the 15th dimension, that keeps space coherent.
    Last edited by Mudskipper; 2017-Jul-16 at 06:37 PM.
    Formerly Frog march..............

We keep trying to complete a puzzle in which we don't have all the pieces is my belief.

I admit most of my learning outside of my unremarkable college career comes from documentaries. But, quite unscientifically as I get older, I no longer hold to the certainties of science, but instead, find hope in that many think that time and the universe are infinite. Which means we cannot die ...forever anyway.

In my field as an electrician, I move power around basically, but I have always had a problem with electronics. The same rules do not apply, like Macro Vs. Micro in relativity Vs. quantum mechanics. Suddenly current flow comes from ground! Excuse me?

Did you want an actual off the cuff theory of everything? Based on the ability to achieve my goals and also my ability to maintain a straight face, I would have to posit Unicorns. Mostly because Unicorns love to be posited, but also because earth is a magical place. Just like Tahiti. Yes, Unicorns might seem fanciful ...until you see one at 2 am in the morning on the way back from local watering hole.

Anyway, Unicorns run everything.

They loved to be polished--not posited...

Maybe the universe is being designed retroactively as top physicists think of new particles to search for. That explains why they're often right.

I would tell you...but then my cat would have to kill me.
    Dip me in ink and toss me to the Poets.

Quote Originally Posted by publiusr View Post
    They loved to be polished--not posited...
    LOL, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I would tell you...but then my cat would have to kill me.
    Okay, gotta ask, what is a mytho-poetic dream, and if I have one, should I see a professional?

It all goes back to Kevin Bacon...

Wasn't he the former VeggieTales character who didn't quite fit in?