Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Supposed Bird Strike But I Don't Think So...

Or tartare?
    Measure once, cut twice. Practice makes perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by pzkpfw View Post
    Or tartare?
    More like an aspic...
    Time wasted having fun is not time wasted - Lennon
    (John, not the other one.)

Quote Originally Posted by BigDon View Post
    More like an aspic...
    PLEASE, no ... Oh, you said aspic. My bad.

Chief, in High School I did so well that by my senior year I had all the required classes for graduation out of the way by my junior year, so my senior year I had nothing but electives.

One of the elective classes I took was Home Ec. Forty students in the class and thirty-seven of them were female.

I've made aspic three times in my life. To this day I don't see how it became a foodstuff. I even made it right and it didn't help.

I'd sooner eat snarge.
    Time wasted having fun is not time wasted - Lennon
    (John, not the other one.)

Quote Originally Posted by BigDon View Post
    Chief, in High School I did so well that by my senior year I had all the required classes for graduation out of the way by my junior year, so my senior year I had nothing but electives.

One of the elective classes I took was Home Ec. Forty students in the class and thirty-seven of them were female.

I've made aspic three times in my life. To this day I don't see how it became a foodstuff. I even made it right and it didn't help.

I'd sooner eat snarge.
    I coasted too. Wanted typing class, but the one semester class was full, so I opted for the full year class. Thirty-nine girls, and me. Poor me had need of lots of help, especially the type that wrapped around my neck.

Stop this off-topic nonsense, this is not OTB. Infractions issued.

Folks, we understand that a joke sometimes must be made. And even that sometimes an off topic post may slip by. But a long string of jokes has no place in the S&T forum, and sea stories or bragging about school performances or ones love life in a thread about bird hits is beyond ridiculous. Stay on topic, please, and save the rest for OTB and/or Fun&Games
    Last edited by slang; 2017-Nov-03 at 12:51 AM. Reason: speeling

Moderator comments in this color | Get moderator attention using the lower left icon:
    Recommended reading: Forum Rules * Forum FAQs * Conspiracy Theory Advice * Alternate Theory Advocates Advice