Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NEW MEMBER? Introduce yourself in this thread. (Continued)

I guess I go here.

Hi everyone! I'm 25 years old, a 'she' from USA. I joined this group to explore more interesting stuff about the universe and the skies.

I was so curious with the movie "Interstellar" that I started to wonder about life in space and the relation of time, relativity and gravity.

Hope to meet virtual friends here as well.

Saw this forum referred to a few weeks ago somewhere on the GH (Graham Hancock) forum and thought it would be interesting, so joined today, well, actually the Tech chap did it for me, /Why the Tech chap, you might ask? Because I use Dolphin SuperNova excellent assistive software. I used to be a believer, but fortunately only in a god/force/power and none of the other supernatural stuff and, since being on several message boards for 14 years, have challenged and enjoyed discussions on a variety of subjects. I'm 84 but will keep on doing this for as long as I am able.

Hi Susan Doris, welcome to CQ.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules

Hello, I'm Holly.
    Universe was always THAT team for me. Hope to find here as much information as possible. By the way, just read couple topics here, and I like it very much. Hope to have a lot of discussions here!

Hi all. Im newbie. Nice to be a part of this community!

Hi GG441 and loreso, welcome to CQ.

GG441 - once you get enough posts in and go from Newbie to Member, you can edit your info. This is part of our anti-spam measures.

loreso - I deleted your duplicate post and moved your question to Q&A.

Hello from the UK

Hello,

My name is Roann, i'm from the UK i'm looking forward to interacting

- Roann

Hi Roann. Welcome to CQ. I've merged your post into our general welcome thread. Have fun.

Hello, everybody! Very pleased to be joining your community. I've found a lot of useful information. I've already written a message on one of the topics, but for some reason it wasn't approved...

Quote Originally Posted by john1298 View Post
    Hello, everybody! Very pleased to be joining your community. I've found a lot of useful information. I've already written a message on one of the topics, but for some reason it wasn't approved...
    I think that when you first join, there is a hold-up on messages for some time. Welcome to the forum!
    As above, so below

Quote Originally Posted by Jens View Post
    I think that when you first join, there is a hold-up on messages for some time. Welcome to the forum!
    Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by john1298 View Post
    Welcome to the CosmoQuest forums, john1298. As Jens suggested: since you're a new member, your posts are held in queue for moderator approval. Other board features are also limited, such as posting links. These limitations are primarily intended to control spam and they should trouble you no more once you've participated a bit. If you haven't already done so, please read our rules, linked in my signature line below. Again, welcome and enjoy.
    Forum Rules►  ◄FAQ►  ◄ATM Forum Advice►  ◄Conspiracy Advice
    Click http://cosmoquest.org/forum/images/buttons/report-40b.png to report a post (even this one) to the moderation team.

Man is a tool-using animal. Nowhere do you find him without tools; without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all. Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)

Hi all,

I'm a little bit of a science nerd, looking to read and learn some. Looking forward to it,

Agassiz

Welcome to all the older members, I'm a newbie here. Hope I'll enjoy my stay here.

Regards....

Hi guys. My name is Kay Burton. I'm a happy dad. My daughter is interested in astronomy and not so long ago I joined her hobby. I have already studied all the books on astronomy that my daughter has, and even bought a few in the store. I would very much like to talk with those who are interested in the same hobby. I hope that on the forum I can learn a lot of new things and my daughter and I will be able to develop in our hobby.

Welcome to CQ Kay.

Hey i am mike, new here from US. Woodworker by profession and love biking, drinking, and a true food lover

Hi Mike, welcome to CQ.