Thread: CQ is forgetful?

CQ is forgetful?

Not sure it's just me, or if the forum has a bug introduced by the reboot. Perhaps it has something to do with being newly nested inside a super-site.
    It no longer "remembers" me. I have to sign in every time.

Others have mentioned this, you're not the only one. Can you say how you go to the forum, say from a freshly started webbrowser with an empty tab? And just to be sure, you're not using Tapatalk or some other exotic way of reading the forum, right?

What works for me is going to forum.cosmoquest.org in a tab of my browser, logging in, and just keeping that tab open. Even after a computer restart I let Chrome restore the session, and this tab returns, happily logged in.

Moderator comments in this color | Get moderator attention using the lower left icon:
    Recommended reading: Forum Rules * Forum FAQs * Conspiracy Theory Advice * Alternate Theory Advocates Advice

FWIW Iím staying logged in through chrome and Tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by slang View Post
    Others have mentioned this, you're not the only one. Can you say how you go to the forum, say from a freshly started webbrowser with an empty tab? And just to be sure, you're not using Tapatalk or some other exotic way of reading the forum, right?
    Got forum.cosmoquest.org bookmarked in Chrome on my lappie.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveC426913 View Post
    Got forum.cosmoquest.org bookmarked in Chrome on my lappie.
    Really odd. Cookies from forum.cosmoquest.org allowed? Or just cosmoquest.org or www.cosmoquest.org?

Moderator comments in this color | Get moderator attention using the lower left icon:
    Recommended reading: Forum Rules * Forum FAQs * Conspiracy Theory Advice * Alternate Theory Advocates Advice