Thread: Fraser (or maybe it was Phil?) contacted me on Youtube (ParallaxNick)

Fraser (or maybe it was Phil?) contacted me on Youtube (ParallaxNick)

I wasn't able respond because I've been without a computer for the last two months. I've been trying to relocate the message but everything on Youtube is upside down at the moment. I know it's too late to do anything but I don't want to give him the impression I gave him the cold shoulder.
    "Occam" is the name of the alien race that will enslave us all eventually. And they've got razors for hands. I don't know if that's true but it seems like the simplest answer."

Stephen Colbert.

How is one "contacted" on YouTube? I see your channel, but there's no "contact creator" link I can find. Did he comment on a video? Or is there a "creators get to talk to each other" link that I don't have (my channel is associated with a related account, so I can't check that just now)?

CJSF
    "Flipping this one final switch I'm effectively ensuring that I will be
    Overcoming all resistance long after my remains have been
    Vaporized with extreme prejudice and shot into outer space.

I'll be haunting you."

-They Might Be Giants, "I'll Be Haunting You"

lonelybirder.org

I don't know that either Fraser or Phil ever look at CQ; they certainly give no evidence of their visitations if they do. The links that get posted to the UT blog are all automated.

You might do better trying to contact them through their respective blog websites.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules

Swift, I think he's saying one of them contacted *him* on his YouTube channel. I am trying to figure out how that works, and furthermore, why one wouldn't know which person it was? What does "everything is upside down" even mean in this context? There's a serious lack of detail here for this help request. As far as your comments about either visiting the CQ forums, I agree. They've long since moved on.

CJSF
    "Flipping this one final switch I'm effectively ensuring that I will be
    Overcoming all resistance long after my remains have been
    Vaporized with extreme prejudice and shot into outer space.

I'll be haunting you."

-They Might Be Giants, "I'll Be Haunting You"

lonelybirder.org

Quote Originally Posted by CJSF View Post
    Swift, I think he's saying one of them contacted *him* on his YouTube channel. I am trying to figure out how that works, and furthermore, why one wouldn't know which person it was? What does "everything is upside down" even mean in this context? There's a serious lack of detail here for this help request. As far as your comments about either visiting the CQ forums, I agree. They've long since moved on.

CJSF
    I understood that CJSF. I too am not completely clear about the problem. I was mostly saying that CQ is no longer a very good way to communicate with either Fraser or the BA, and that parallaxicality should not consider his post a good way to communicate with either of them.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules

I found the message It was Fraser, and on Twitter. My memory got its wires crossed. Still, sent him a reply and I hope he's not too peeved at two months of silence.
    "Occam" is the name of the alien race that will enslave us all eventually. And they've got razors for hands. I don't know if that's true but it seems like the simplest answer."

Stephen Colbert.