Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
This is not followed by a good reason. You talk about velocities and flows with an unsupported claim about the mass of a proton. You try to develop a force ratio for forces inside a proton but state the gravitational force between protons with mass mp. Mass mp is what you should be deriving.
I am trying to show that the assumption of origin of mass in my picture fits nature. I am still not in a position to calculate the proton mass, although I claim that if my postulates are correct, than theoretically it will be possible to calculate the proton's mass.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
This is the relative strengths between gravitation and the other forces. The post's "10e−40" value cannot be compared to any of these relative strengths because an unknown force between hypothetical "dot particles" is not in that list. The "10e−40" value is not similar to the values. It is out by 15 orders of magnitude for gravitation/weak force, 2 orders of magnitude for gravitation/strong force and 4 orders of magnitude for gravitation/electromagnetism.
I am trying to show that the mass of the proton is caused by the interactions of the other forces inside it, which includes the strong force, the weak force and the electromagnetic force. Since only the stronger of them matters, I am maybe just 1-2 orders of magnitude mismatch out of 40, which I think can be caused both from very rough calculations and from forces of attractions and repulsion which cancel each other which can shift the calculation to one direction.