Thread: Baby cosmo chairs

Baby cosmo chairs

Hi there! I've decided to remake a son's room with space decorations (spaceship bedroom, moon shaped lamps, stars on the walls etc). Now I'm thinking about furniture. Would you recommend reasonably priced high chairs, better with cosmo design? Thanks!

Thank you for doing that. My parents hated all things space.

Quote Originally Posted by publiusr View Post
    Thank you for doing that. My parents hated all things space.
    That's a pity! Yeah I used to live in one colored boring room in my childhood, I was even not alowed to keep posters ;( so now I want my kids to have everything they need!

Wow, you sound like a great parent! If you get glow-in-the-dark stars for the ceiling, try to get ones that depict the planets (I had a set like this in Middle School and arranged them into an actual “solar system” on my ceiling, with a regular glow star at the center (there wasn’t a special “sun”, but the sun is a star, so...), in the correct order, but obviously not proportionally far away.
    The greatest journey of all time, for all to see
    Every mission makes our dreams reality
    And our destiny begins with you and me
    Through all space and time, the achievement of mankind
    As we sail the sea of discovery, on heroes’ wings we fly!

With the current heat, we have a small shooting star problem. Apparently the glue weakens with heat. So the starry night is becoming a bit of a ninja attack.

Quote Originally Posted by John655 View Post
    Hi there! I've decided to remake a son's room with space decorations (spaceship bedroom, moon shaped lamps, stars on the walls etc). Now I'm thinking about furniture. Would you recommend reasonably priced high chairs, better with cosmo design? Thanks!
    So thanks to everyone for your support, we've finally done the first basis of the room making the solar planets wallpapers, ordering a rocket bad (https://www.amazon.com/MOMAID-Revers...pcontext&psc=1) and glowing into dark stars for the ceiling!! I wish I'd been grown up in such a cozy place The stars are especially breathtaking!! My wife and I just into lying in bed watching the stars at night and making up animals shapes with them ahah Sounds not adult but who cares?)
    And after comparing different products (checked here http://www.evababygear.com/best-high-chairs/) we ordered an adjustable high chair which my wife is gonna decorate with small handmade planets! Hope my kid enjoys his interplanetary sleeping

Don't forget to suspend a rocket off the ceiling!