Thread: Im back!!

Red face Im back!!

Hey everybody, im back, i joined in 2011, was quite active on the site, like daily, then i really dont know what happened but its been a while, but im here again, how is everyone doing, hello to all the newcomers over the years.. 👋

Hiya Sam!!!

Can you believe that we actually have become really good friends! All because of this forum! ��

I know, its amazing... and its been 8 good years... may we have many more, and keep loving brian cox ��

Many many years for sure! We'll be loving Mr Cox forever!! ������

Welcome back.

Moderator comments in this color | Get moderator attention using the lower left icon:
    Recommended reading: Forum Rules * Forum FAQs * Conspiracy Theory Advice * Alternate Theory Advocates Advice

Hi, guys, welcome back! We're always happy to have more space fans to geek out with around here!
    The greatest journey of all time, for all to see
    Every mission makes our dreams reality
    And our destiny begins with you and me
    Through all space and time, the achievement of mankind
    As we sail the sea of discovery, on heroes’ wings we fly!

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth25 View Post
    Hey everybody, im back, i joined in 2011, was quite active on the site, like daily, then i really dont know what happened but its been a while, but im here again, how is everyone doing, hello to all the newcomers over the years.. 
    Hi its always good to see folk stay interested in these forums! Not sure if we ever met previously, so I'll say Hi nice to meet you! I look forward to many joyful discussions in the future. I'm also a big fan of Brian Cox, i went to see him live in Nottingham earlier this year it was great.

Hello again!

Welcome back