Thread: Cosmo Helmet

Cosmo Helmet

Hi there! My son wants to be an astronaut (yeah as all we used to do ) and recently he got a scooter so now I'm searching for a perfect helmet, I mean cosmic helmet, just with a cool astronaut design Can you help me, maybe you saw something like that in your fave store. Would be appreciated for any help!

This one is pretty popular around here.
    The greatest journey of all time, for all to see
    Every mission makes our dreams reality
    And our destiny begins with you and me
    Through all space and time, the achievement of mankind
    As we sail the sea of discovery, on heroes’ wings we fly!

Quote Originally Posted by John655 View Post
    Hi there! My son wants to be an astronaut (yeah as all we used to do ) and recently he got a scooter so now I'm searching for a perfect helmet, I mean cosmic helmet, just with a cool astronaut design Can you help me, maybe you saw something like that in your fave store. Would be appreciated for any help!
    Just to be clear, are you looking for a kid's bike helmet (skull protection, clear visual field and ears uncovered) with some kind of astronomical/astronautical design printed on it, or a toy astronaut's helmet (enclosed and wobbly, maybe not the safest thing to wear on a scooter)?

Grant Hutchison

Probably needs to be both!
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

I wonder if a white motorcycle helmet in an appropriate small size would work, perhaps with stickers added?
    The greatest journey of all time, for all to see
    Every mission makes our dreams reality
    And our destiny begins with you and me
    Through all space and time, the achievement of mankind
    As we sail the sea of discovery, on heroes’ wings we fly!

Quote Originally Posted by KaiYeves View Post
    I wonder if a white motorcycle helmet in an appropriate small size would work, perhaps with stickers added?
    That reminds me of what was done on the TV program The Expanse. This video talks about how they made a lot of props for the show; the discussion about helmets starts at about 3:30. They ended up using respiratory helmets for the show, but then mention also looking at things like motorcycle helmets.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules

Gonna have to watch that later!
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiYeves View Post
    This one is pretty popular around here.
    Wow looks good! But unfortunately it doesn't fit to scooter, it's wobbly, but the idea is perfect!

I'm looking for a scooter helmet, a solid one and protective but with a cool cosmo design!

Well, I leave this way out in case if I find nothing better

Cool stuff! I wish I made the same one for both of us!

Quote Originally Posted by John655 View Post
    Well, I decided to update my post just FYI. So I've been looking for a safety helmet which my son would like and it was not so hard as we expected. After reading dozens of forums and posts like this one (a pretty good one detailed review) https://www.kidsatvsale.com/kids-atv-helmet/ we decided to buy a Hard Head helmet that is DOT Certified so we are sure about the quality and safety. The helmet is quite lightweight, washable and adjustable to grow up.
    Yeah it isn't cosmo design but when my son saw this blue eye printed helmet he told me that's the only helmet he'd like to. Now my son is happy, that's the main point. Next time I'll just put stickers on the helmet as you adviced lol.

Quote Originally Posted by publiusr View Post
    That was awesome. Subscribed.