Thread: 1G Constant Prototype 4 Test Videos

1G Constant Prototype 4 Test Videos

I will probably catch all kind of flack as I know this topic is usually frowned upon so I am just going to post the link to the play list on YouTube with 4 test videos I have so far and let it ride.
    Thanks for taking a look and have a good day everyone.

[link redacted]
    Last edited by PetersCreek; 2019-Sep-05 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Promotional link redacted

Hi itsme1414, welcome to CQ.

These types of topics are only frowned upon if they are not posted properly. I need to know the intent for posting this video. Is this your video? Even if it isn't, are you advocating these non-mainstream ideas? Or did you just find this on Youtube and wish to ask questions about it?

Please answer my questions in your very next post.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules

So What ?

There is not enough infornation in the videos to tell what the guy is doing. Is there more ?

The description suggests some probably invalid physics trying to make a device hover: "The method of action is an inductive kick on every fire from the drive coil/solenoid which is getting far more power in one direction by interacting with the magnetic field present inside the guide cylinder containing the fixed magnets every time it is energized for a very brief period of time than what it has when released for the reset before the next fire".
    The best I can see this being is a hovercraft with a strange engine using a solenoid as a piston to create an air flow. This will not work in space.

Whoops

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    The description suggests some probably invalid physics trying to make a device hover: "The method of action is an inductive kick on every fire from the drive coil/solenoid which is getting far more power in one direction by interacting with the magnetic field present inside the guide cylinder containing the fixed magnets every time it is energized for a very brief period of time than what it has when released for the reset before the next fire".
    The best I can see this being is a hovercraft with a strange engine using a solenoid as a piston to create an air flow. This will not work in space.
    At 12 volts and 300 amps, I think the experimenter needs to be much more careful. Here is a good hort video about inductive kickback:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA0LpkIiTwc

This appears to be the second time the OP has posted links to their YouTube videos without further participation in the thread. Promotional links are not allowed here so it has been redacted and this thread is closed.
    Forum Rules►  ◄FAQ►  ◄ATM Forum Advice►  ◄Conspiracy Advice
    Click http://cosmoquest.org/forum/images/buttons/report-40b.png to report a post (even this one) to the moderation team.

Man is a tool-using animal. Nowhere do you find him without tools; without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all. Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)