Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Climate astronomy by axis tilt

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    9

    Climate astronomy by axis tilt

    I apologize if this is not how things are posted but its my first time and I am trying to be coherent.

    To try to simply put it. There have been several highs that take around 10,000 years or so before ice ages which take around 25,000 to 50,000 years in cooling periods in climate change in the 800,000 Pleistocene era that has changed by no more than 3 celcius degrees. It is plausible that the speed of heating may have a direct relation to threshold and distance between the Sun and earth according to Mpemba effect influence and a growing universe. In other words, in the early pleistocene period the earth was at a different degree and distance from the sun thus making its threshold approximately 3 celcius degrees less because the heating and the cooling of the Earth is directly related to a solar axis therby complexing earth's axis and temperature effected by an ever changing distance according to the big bang theory.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    4,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Noknowhowlol View Post
    I apologize if this is not how things are posted but its my first time and I am trying to be coherent.
    Welcome to the forum, Noknowhowlol.
    There is an error: "an ever changing distance according to the big bang theory". It is only galaxies that have an "an ever changing" distance from each other and not even all of them (the Andromeda Galaxy will collide with us). The effect of the expansion of the universe on the Earth's orbit is a growth by only one part in a septillion over the age of the Solar System.

    Just stating the Mpemba effect exists does not show that it affects climate measurably. This is especially true then the effect shows up when freezing hot water which is a rare situation on Earth (thermal pools in winter?). The original experiment found a difference in times between freezing water at 35 C and at 100 C.

    We can calculate what the orbit of the Earth has been in the past, e.g. in the early pleistocene period. have you looked this up?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Noknowhowlol View Post
    To try to simply put it. There have been several highs that take around 10,000 years or so before ice ages which take around 25,000 to 50,000 years in cooling periods in climate change in the 800,000 Pleistocene era that has changed by no more than 3 celcius degrees.
    Several? Can you be more specific? I tried a few times but I'm still having trouble putting together what you are trying to say here. From what I can gather you are claiming that there has been a rise in temp prior to several ice ages? As to your claim that in the past 800,000 years the climate hasn't changed in more then 3 degrees, I will need a source for that because I'm pretty sure that's not true.

    It is plausible that the speed of heating may have a direct relation to threshold and distance between the Sun and earth according to Mpemba effect.......
    What is the Mpemba effect, and how will that have the effect you are claiming here?

    ....influence and a growing universe.
    Are you claiming the expansion of the universe has an effect on climate change? I hope that's not what you are suggesting, otherwise we are way off in the weeds already.

    In other words, in the early pleistocene period the earth was at a different degree and distance from the sun
    What was this "different degree" that the Earth was at in the pleistocene period? What was it's distance from the sun, and how is that different from it's current distance?

    thus making its threshold approximately 3 celcius degrees less because the heating and the cooling of the Earth is directly related to a solar axis therby complexing earth's axis and temperature effected by an ever changing distance according to the big bang theory.
    And this I was not able to make any sense of, other then you seem to actually believe that the big bang theory has something to do with climate change. And something to do with 3 degrees. And the 3 degrees is both heating AND cooling the Earth? I'm also not sure how you would go about "complexing the earths axis".

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    Welcome to the forum, Noknowhowlol.
    There is an error: "an ever changing distance according to the big bang theory". It is only galaxies that have an "an ever changing" distance from each other and not even all of them (the Andromeda Galaxy will collide with us). The effect of the expansion of the universe on the Earth's orbit is a growth by only one part in a septillion over the age of the Solar System.

    Just stating the Mpemba effect exists does not show that it affects climate measurably. This is especially true then the effect shows up when freezing hot water which is a rare situation on Earth (thermal pools in winter?). The original experiment found a difference in times between freezing water at 35 C and at 100 C.

    We can calculate what the orbit of the Earth has been in the past, e.g. in the early pleistocene period. have you looked this up?
    Thanks for the welcoming ! Isn't each Sun giving a pull on the other, and it does seem like there would be a canceling effect of equal weighted galaxies. I know there is a disagreement that would make a difference, but between equator and north pole isn't that far. The septillion may not change the tempature but may be relative to angle.

    Is the molecule measured of the freezin hot water, an extra hydrogen atom or something of the sort of the ice at whole could change the whole dynamics, right.

    No I have not looked up the orbits angle of the past, although that may be inconsequential to saturation points and albedo effects with cloud cover, but still an idea. Thanks

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave241 View Post
    Several? Can you be more specific? I tried a few times but I'm still having trouble putting together what you are trying to say here. From what I can gather you are claiming that there has been a rise in temp prior to several ice ages? As to your claim that in the past 800,000 years the climate hasn't changed in more then 3 degrees, I will need a source for that because I'm pretty sure that's not true.



    What is the Mpemba effect, and how will that have the effect you are claiming here?



    Are you claiming the expansion of the universe has an effect on climate change? I hope that's not what you are suggesting, otherwise we are way off in the weeds already.



    What was this "different degree" that the Earth was at in the pleistocene period? What was it's distance from the sun, and how is that different from it's current distance?



    And this I was not able to make any sense of, other then you seem to actually believe that the big bang theory has something to do with climate change. And something to do with 3 degrees. And the 3 degrees is both heating AND cooling the Earth? I'm also not sure how you would go about "complexing the earths axis".
    Thanks for replying. Look up tempatures from middle pleistocene to future images. The highs have not changed by more than 3 celcius degrees.

    The Mpemba effect is the hotter something is, the quicker it will cool down. So we have hotter winters the, we will have deeper freezes because of less light heating effects but sill greater Mpemba effects. Once the ocean starts freezing snow will come, and this might take approximately 25,000 or more years so jumping on the band wagon over a 100 years seems to be a great big fad, lol.

    I am saying an expansion could change angle and cause a wobble, but don't know if that wobble coincudes with ice ages. There is a solar magnatism that also effects the earth, but pulsating stars and angle change are part of the basics of many possibilities. Imagination bears scrutiny, but not my own in this case. Lol

    Like I said, I don't understand math, but if you have some equations, I would love to hear how they relate. Thanks have a good day!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    9
    One last quest how are we off in the weeds? Are the men who wander less and might they stumble on more.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Peters Creek, Alaska
    Posts
    12,835
    Welcome to the CosmoQuest forums, Noknowhowlol. Before going any further, I think you should take some time to read our forum rules, linked in my signature line below...with special attention to rule 13 as it applies to the Against The Mainstream (ATM) forum. This forum isn't the place for you to ask a lot of questions. This is where you present, defend, and answer questions about your against-the-mainstream ideas. If you didn't intend to rigorously defend an ATM theory, please report this post and we will close the thread.
    Forum Rules►  ◄FAQ►  ◄ATM Forum Advice►  ◄Conspiracy Advice
    Click http://cosmoquest.org/forum/images/buttons/report-40b.png to report a post (even this one) to the moderation team.


    Man is a tool-using animal. Nowhere do you find him without tools; without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all. Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Noknowhowlol View Post
    Thanks for replying. Look up tempatures from middle pleistocene to future images. The highs have not changed by more than 3 celcius degrees.
    According to this site, over the last 800,000 years the temp has flucuated by 11 degrees C, not 3 like you are claiming. Do you have any source that says the temp hasn't changed by more then 3 degrees?

    https://nas-sites.org/americasclimat...ery/figure-14/


    The Mpemba effect is the hotter something is, the quicker it will cool down.
    And how would that cause the distance between the Earth and the sun to change, like you are claimed here?
    It is plausible that the speed of heating may have a direct relation to threshold and distance between the Sun and earth according to Mpemba effect
    So we have hotter winters the, we will have deeper freezes because of less light heating effects but sill greater Mpemba effects.
    I flat out disagree that the Mpemba effect can do anything like you are suggesting here, so unless you can back this up I will simply reject it as wrong.

    Once the ocean starts freezing snow will come,
    The oceans will start freezing? What in the world are you talking about right now?

    and this might take approximately 25,000 or more years so jumping on the band wagon over a 100 years seems to be a great big fad, lol.
    Might? Well, since you clearly have no idea if it should actually take 25,000 years or 100 years to happen, you may want to lay off the "lol's". Because the fact that our climate IS in fact changing over the course of only 100 years when it should take thousands of years is exactly what is causing the rest of us so much alarm about our climate.

    I am saying an expansion could change angle and cause a wobble, but don't know if that wobble coincudes with ice ages.
    Expansion cannot cause a wobble. The expansion of the universe has no effect on the Earth, on our Sun, on the solar system or even on our galaxy. You are wrong several million times over with this claim, which is why I said we are off in the weeds already. You are making absurd claims right now.

    There is a solar magnatism that also effects the earth, but pulsating stars and angle change are part of the basics of many possibilities.
    And again here. Solar magnetism doesn't effect the climate of the Earth. Pulsars to not effect the climate of the Earth. The angles they are at will not effect the climate of the Earth. The expansion of the universe will not effect the climate of the Earth. Please try to keep this topic focused on things relevant to the climate.

    Like I said, I don't understand math,
    Then how do you know if you are right or wrong? Have you bothered to actually look into any of these claims you are making? Because if you did, you'd see pretty quickly that a number of them make no sense whatsoever.


    Edited to add: Also, you never addressed this:

    In other words, in the early pleistocene period the earth was at a different degree and distance from the sun
    What was this "different degree" that the Earth was at in the pleistocene period? What was it's distance from the sun, and how is that different from it's current distance?
    Last edited by Dave241; 2019-Nov-09 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Added last question

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    9
    Okay peterscreek and Dave 241, for starters the ATM that I am defending is a psuedo ATM. Its based on heliocentric ideas that the sun and planets move around eachother and not just on a linear path thereby creating different angles. Its like a greater heliocentric formula. So while it is not formula of the mainstream it would probably be considered against. And as for the rule of a peer reviewed article or something of the sort. It seems very biased because peer review is scholastic, But there is something along the lines for every thought, 10,000 others have a thought alike. Therefore the very nature of thought is peer reviewed. If the unethical upper road is taken, I understand if you close the thread by stopping my 1st admendment rights according to club rules and authortive bigotry, but thats just my bigotry and I understand the litter man is always shut down by a copout that actually has some merit, but not in this specific area. Its just how its done. Lol Drop the mike, lol.

    Dave 241
    I was writing anout just between the highs, not the whole and in clelcius.

    The Mpemba effect would cause higher highs and lower lows relative to each other by distance.

    The wobble could change by angle and Sun/Earth magnatism relationship.

    Has all these been disproven, besides a bunch of authorities who could be showing how it not true. Its always a possnility, which leads to math is not the only language, it a language of rationality, but that neither you nor peterscreek are giving way to infinity plus one, minus one, by dialect. Lol
    Granted you more than peterscreek.

    The angle changes by 1 degree per day according to heliocentric conversations. It is not a perfect plane and a solar flare could make that so.

    I guess I don't know the exact rules so I do apoligize, but the 1st amendment club loophole is distressing
    Which seems to be enforced by pampered crying when it is relatively innocuous seems a bit ridicluos, but I guess this and every other site has its own fascism. Fun while it lasted. Cheers

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Peters Creek, Alaska
    Posts
    12,835
    ​Thread closed pending moderator discussion.
    Forum Rules►  ◄FAQ►  ◄ATM Forum Advice►  ◄Conspiracy Advice
    Click http://cosmoquest.org/forum/images/buttons/report-40b.png to report a post (even this one) to the moderation team.


    Man is a tool-using animal. Nowhere do you find him without tools; without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all. Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •