Thread: Black body theory question

Black body theory question

I don't understand the black body theories mathmatical calculations; I am rudimentary in math and only have a basic understanding of this theory. Does Einstein's black body theory show that carbon emitts different spectrums of light or does it only emit at full capacity? Are othet objects different weights at different tempatures? This is part of this theory as the atomic weight creates its own gravitational field change as its it gets closer to the atomic weight proton threshold, right? And as it freezes it floats like ice, correct? Furthermore, could the light change to the passing according to the specific medium, temperature by atomic weight, and specific spectrum release and attainment making time relative to not only these qualities but interaction to juxtapose?

Sorry, Iím not exactly sure what you mean by the black body theory. Normally I would think you were asking about black body radiation, but then Iím not sure why you are asking about Einstein. Could you be a bit clearer about why theory you are asking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As above, so below

Norfolk UK and some of me is in Northern France
    I am also unsure of your question but it seems to relate to the mass difference if a body is radiating at all frequencies as a black body does. There was a similar question recently about a hot body having more measurable mass if it hot and Einstein’s mass energy equation says that it does, although the difference is tiny. The practical nature of a black body is that it heats up or cools down faster than , we can say, coloured body, or a reflective body , because it radiates or absorbs all frequencies. This is used to regulate the temperature of satellites. As a body temperature falls the tiny mass effect is reduced, is that the question?
    Last edited by profloater; 2019-Nov-08 at 01:45 PM.
    sicut vis videre esto
    When we realize that patterns don't exist in the universe, they are a template that we hold to the universe to make sense of it, it all makes a lot more sense.
    Originally Posted by Ken G

Quote Originally Posted by Jens View Post
    Sorry, Iím not exactly sure what you mean by the black body theory. Normally I would think you were asking about black body radiation, but then Iím not sure why you are asking about Einstein. Could you be a bit clearer about why theory you are asking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I do believe it is black body radiation, sorry about the mistake. I am asking if as the heat of the carbon gets closer to the natural frequency of the proton it vibrates further yielding its own g force thereby attracting the heated carbon to other densities as it now emits it full spectrum of energy.

Quote Originally Posted by profloater View Post
    I am also unsure of your question but it seems to relate to the mass difference if a body is radiating at all frequencies as a black body does. There was a similar question recently about a hot body having more measurable mass if it hot and Einsteinís mass energy equation says that it does, although the difference is tiny. The practical nature of a black body is that it heats up or cools down faster than , we can say, coloured body, or a reflective body , because it radiates or absorbs all frequencies. This is used to regulate the temperature of satellites. As a body temperature falls the tiny mass effect is reduced, is that the question?
    The black body radiation in combination with Wein's displacment law and Planck's eaquation, minus the math of course, is my discourse. The combination of these seemingly related problems combined with similar tendancies regardless of reflective nature. My dillema is if ice floats on water because its density is less, clouds fall becuse they cool and saturation is more, and carbon would sink because of protons are at their natural frequency or g force of photon heat allowance, hence the less protons the hotter it can get, how is the heat not a consistent threshold and saturation point consistent not condusive to constant catalyst for an ice age. Basically we are in a similar threshold to the past 10 or so thresholds in the pleistocene era. The albedio effect of in combination with black body radiation, and the other two equations would make it seemling similar if each element contain similar properties as black body radiation at different light transmissions essentially relating to heat exchangs similarly to black body radiation properties. My summation and answer is density of atmoshere is similar so differences are not expected to be drastic.

To answer your question on my thought is mass might change but unrelated to my thought and that only g force would be changed by its natural frequency or in other words as an atom heats up the proton vibrates the closer it gets to the proton and emit more light as it gains more, in different spectrums of course, kind of like the red wave and doppler wave, or whatever they're called, lol. The less protons the more it can heat because, the more it can vibrate, which creates a g force right?