Thread: Offtopic remarks from other thread

Exclamation Offtopic remarks from other thread

I can confirm a good server costs around $420 / year. Luckily the PHP interface is already implemented so there is no need to hire a full stack software engineer full time.

But in my case I already contributed years ago financially, my ATM was fully debated to the point it is yet another non-financial positive outcome but I believe the rules need to be loosened because those against the mainstream are just flagged as conspiracy theorists whereas I can say those who think we are conspiracy theorists simply promote propaganda.

Also I got provoked many times and people need to understand we are not all in the academia (if that is how it works there), some like me are CEOs of innovative companies and I find the behaviour childish towards those who took a lot of risks trying to create a better GDP in this continent.

So again I think things need to loosen a little bit.

​Thread closed for moderator discussion.
    Forum Rules►  ◄FAQ►  ◄ATM Forum Advice►  ◄Conspiracy Advice
    Click http://cosmoquest.org/forum/images/buttons/report-40b.png to report a post (even this one) to the moderation team.

Man is a tool-using animal. Nowhere do you find him without tools; without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all. Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)

Quote Originally Posted by philippeb8 View Post
    I can confirm a good server costs around $420 / year. Luckily the PHP interface is already implemented so there is no need to hire a full stack software engineer full time.

But in my case I already contributed years ago financially, my ATM was fully debated to the point it is yet another non-financial positive outcome but I believe the rules need to be loosened because those against the mainstream are just flagged as conspiracy theorists whereas I can say those who think we are conspiracy theorists simply promote propaganda.

Also I got provoked many times and people need to understand we are not all in the academia (if that is how it works there), some like me are CEOs of innovative companies and I find the behaviour childish towards those who took a lot of risks trying to create a better GDP in this continent.

So again I think things need to loosen a little bit.
    philippeb8

Your post is off-topic for this thread and disruptive. You want to discuss rule changes, start a thread in Feedback. And what GDP has to do with any of this is beyond me. You were just infracted for disruptive behavior and you turn around and do it again. Maybe a little time off will get you to reconsider your behavior.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules

Posts removed from the original thread, as that one is too important to be distracted by this

Moderator comments in this color | Get moderator attention using the lower left icon:
    Recommended reading: Forum Rules * Forum FAQs * Conspiracy Theory Advice * Alternate Theory Advocates Advice