Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Scientific evidence of Anthropogenic Climate Change and Global warming revisited

Quote Originally Posted by Roger E. Moore View Post
    You again mention Tiangong 1. Here is your earlier quote.

Are you aware that Tiangong 1 reentered the atmosphere in an uncontrolled manner, tumbling as it fell? It was not deliberately landed, and it did not come down like a glider. And you are still wrong about landing on a pontoon.

https://www.space.com/40168-china-sp...-tracking.html

"To forecast where a satellite like the falling Tiangong-1 is going next, researchers have to take into account the drag of Earth's upper atmosphere — a challenging feat, because that changes as the spacecraft tumbles at different angles and also as the atmosphere expands and contracts with temperature changes, altering from day to day and based on how active the sun is... It's very difficult to precisely predict how an object like Tiangong-1 is tumbling. Researchers have to make do with an average impact of wind as it hits the object's different dimensions, and, though the actions of the atmosphere can be calculated based on what other satellites are doing, that method doesn't give instantaneous details."
    It is obvious from your response that you haven't read my post with the link to the Cosmoquest page in the Education section with respect to my projections and tracking of TIANGONG 1. This is the second time I refer you to that page so please read it and provide an informed opinion before you reply further.

Quote Originally Posted by LaurieAG View Post
    It was the moisture that was herded by the pressure and temperature generated by these 3 Rocket Boosters swooping to their low passes overhead during the first 4 hours of the rainfall that drove the rain and caused the flooding.
    You are ignoring the explanations as to why these calculations (please show your detailed working, by the way) are meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by Van Rijn View Post
    Do you have or can you find the orbital elements of these objects and how they changed is their orbits decayed?

Tiangong 1 was a space station, and presumably had a circular or near-circular orbit. It sounds like the CZ-3B R/B booster had an elliptical orbit and in that case you would just be discussing apogee vs perigee. Such an object doesn’t lose energy just because it moves down to perigee in its orbit. It would meet some atmospheric drag (mostly at perigee). Tiangong 1 on the other hand would experience drag constantly due to the circular orbit. You would need to know orbital elements and atmospheric density at each point in orbit to calculate energy loss due to drag properly.

Sorry, that doesn’t make sense. These things were in orbit in a very good vacuum. There still would be some molecules of air, and the objects would be moving fast, so encounter some drag as they get lower but the molecules at that altitude are in ballistic paths and can travel a good distance before encountering other molecules. In other words, the remaining atmosphere doesn’t really act much like a gas at that point. Heat loss from the objects in orbit, limited as it is, would be lost through radiation. It wouldn’t cause local atmospheric expansion.

In any event, the energy loss is so minimal, and is so far above actual weather, it isn’t plausible that it would have any effect, let alone cause major weather events.
    Please read my post in the Education Section on this forum below, and follow all of the links, and then read all of my other responses including my last posts tonight before responding further.

https://forum.cosmoquest.org/showthr...Class-vehicles

If you don't want to do the above then please provide me with your own TIANGONG re-entry projection made 1 month before the re-entry, state the methods you used like I have, and if your method is better than mine, I didn't change my projection after I made it which was much better from that time up until the actual re-entry, than the Satview, US STRATCOM and ESA projections at the time, then I will respond.

It is obvious from your response that you haven't read my post with the link to the Cosmoquest page in the Education section with respect to my projections and tracking of TIANGONG 1. This is the second time I refer you to that page so please read it and provide an informed opinion before you reply further.
    The idea that solar panels, bearing a superficial resemblance to wings, would cause it to behave like a glider is implausible. Do you have details about the mechanical strength of the solar panels (and their mountings) that would support this claim? As for "solar panels are made of similar materials to Space Shuttle tiles" the fact they both use silica is irrelevant; they are structurally different and made for different purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Once again, you are avoiding answering by talking about something completely irrelevant to the question asked.

Again, do you now acknowledge that you are talking about weather and that this has absolutely no connection to "anthropogenic climate change and global warming" (as the title of the thread says)?

This is a simple question and doesn't require any comments about meteors or rocket boosters.
    Please read all my other posts and also read my last 4 posts tonight before responding any further.

Yet more irrelevant digressions. I never mentioned Aristophanes or right vs wrong.

I pointed out that you appear not know the difference between weather and climate and asked to to either confirm that or correct your claims. You cannot do either of these.
    Please do not respond to any further posts until I make my final 4 posts and you have had a chance to read them and think about what I say.

https://forum.cosmoquest.org/showthr...tating-sources

The idea that solar panels, bearing a superficial resemblance to wings, would cause it to behave like a glider is implausible. Do you have details about the mechanical strength of the solar panels (and their mountings) that would support this claim? As for "solar panels are made of similar materials to Space Shuttle tiles" the fact they both use silica is irrelevant; they are structurally different and made for different purposes.

Please read my post in the Education Section on this forum below, and follow all of the links, and then read all of my other responses including my last posts tonight before responding further.
    No. This is not how things work here. People read your OP and follow-ups. They ask you relevant questions. You respond to those questions here.

You may provide a link to a more detailed explanation but you will provide a summarized response here.

Oh, and you don't tell people when they can respond.

If you don't want to do the above then please provide me with your own TIANGONG re-entry projection made 1 month before the re-entry, state the methods you used like I have, and if your method is better than mine, I didn't change my projection after I made it which was much better from that time up until the actual re-entry, than the Satview, US STRATCOM and ESA projections at the time, then I will respond.
    No. You do not ask them for their evidence. You are the one proposing a new idea and you are the one who will defend it. You make the projections, not them.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or stupidity.
    Isaac Asimov

You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don’t alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views.
    Doctor Who

Moderation will be in purple.
    Rules for Posting to This Board

This post is merely to illustrate how I would like to discuss the full gamut of other Meteorological issues raised by posters in this thread so that the general behaviour of all participants was polite and respectful. If you have strong scientific or religious feelings I sincerely urge you to not read this post any further or post reactive comments in response. If you really do want to follow this post to its natural conclusion, without letting any natural prejudices or biases taint your opinions before you get to understand what I am saying, then don't say anything, as only the people who don't understand and have a problem with that will respond.

A good hint is that if my writing has given you a headache by now stop reading right now then please stop and make no further response.

Basic Preparation

I have avoided natural meteorites so far to avoid turning this thread into another murky swamp because certain preparations are required by all participants, and that includes professional people of many different fields, to reach anywhere near a satisfactory conclusion. I would lead such a discussion in the following direction but keep it relatively simple so that people who wish to follow it don't fall into that dreaded swamp. If you are genuinely interested then make yourself aware of the general details of the basic prerequisites required below and do some reading to lose any misconceptions you may have, but please don't post any comments on this thread. If you really want to discuss these points seriously then create a thread in the appropriate area, if it is available here.

(1) Solar System formation, Space Rock mechanics and DNA

This section would include a basic description of how the bodies in our solar system formed, how planets behave when the solar system is in imbalance i.e. when all the major planets are on one side and a minor planet is caught on the other side, what would happen to this minor planet if it was slung around the solar system in the early formation period and finally how the destruction of such a planet could provide a Space Rock transport mechanism for unique basic organic elements that formed on (X) the planet that was destroyed (M)ars the planet that its core and debris hit first, (V)enus the planet which was hit by debris from X etc and (E)arth the planet that was hit by the core and debris of X and rebounds off V and M to E along with their respective unique basic organic elements and how this debris would be expected to follow certain paths within our galaxy.

I would also want to discuss an alternative option about how something like an asteroid belt would mimic the Space Rock behaviour identified above and have it's larger metallic elements pulled into the paths of the other planets M, V and E to provide the same Space Rock transport mechanism for our DNA identified above, that would also provide its 4 unique basic organic components, prior to advanced 'assembly'.

(2) Human History, early Historical records, the influence of Space Rocks on Religions and Myths and other evidence

The first part is necessary to set the scientific foundation for this section so that the general discussion doesn't degenerate into WWIII. The mandatory prerequisites are as follows and are from mainly western sources and from the Penguin Classics English translations although a general understanding of all types of global religions, Chinese/Egyptian and other dynastic civilizations and myths is necessary and extremely helpful.

1/ 'the Epic of Gilgamesh'
    2/ Homers 'Iliad' and 'Odyssey'
    3/ Herodotus 'Histories'
    4/ Plato's 'Phaedrus'
    4/ Thucydides 'History of the Peloponnesian Wars'
    5/ Xenophon's 'Helenica'
    6/ Aristophanes 'the Clouds'

I would also recommend watching movies about Tripitaka's trip to pick up the sacred knowledge from Buddhism, the Three Baskets, as there are some very good Chinese versions available now that have excellent production values.

Just to give you an idea of what to look for when your read the prerequisites I will describe 2 situations below and relate them to scientific phenomena in modern times. The first is based on metallic Space Rocks and is found in "Beowulf" where the dragon circles around it's hoard 3 times before it comes in to land. Look up 'Dragon Mining' in Finland as their original mining application for their open cut gold mine stated that they would not disturb the natural environment much because they were just going to drive in with trucks and end loaders, pick up the gold and take it away.

The second is related to the Norse saga's and is partly associated with the modern variation of the Santa Clause story among other things. If a Space Rock contains multiple metallic elements that separate and melt when the object re-enters these separated elements will have different densities and therefore fall at slightly different rates and different colors when they come in. I can imagine my late mothers Scandinavian ancestors sitting around at night and noticing these trails and saying something like "that looks as if it will fall where we found the metal down in Ireland last year so we better load up our boats and follow the trail that the 'gods' have left before it goes cold, the red stuff at the front is good for making weapons while the other colours following behind are good for making jewelry for presents etc."

I am splitting this post here as it is getting large so the next 3 parts follow.

Please read all my other posts and also read my last 4 posts tonight before responding any further.
    I have read all your posts. You have consistently failed to answer any questions.

(3) Tying everything together into a coherent narrative on a global scale - Part 1

If you had trouble with the previous section then now is the time to stop reading.

While 1 and 2 above are related to the mechanics of Space Rocks and their distribution of DNA materials and metallic elements onto our planet along with descriptions of the basic ways that our ancestors described these things without having a common scientific language to share their knowledge, there are ways that can be used to translate any lost knowledge without resorting to belief in religions or myths, but rather by understanding the traditional and cultural principles behind them. These lost secrets can be observed by noticing the similarities between the icons the ancients used and how they relate to our own planetary structure, as observed by people whose natural view of the night skiys were much better than ours, along with a good understanding of the cultural aspects within which the icons were related so as to fill in the missing third piece of the puzzle.

From the scientific aspect we can deduce from the first section that both the first and second alternatives could both occur separated over periods of time during the passage of time within our solar system. As Homer says in the Odyssey, "when the gods get together, it bodes ill for mankind." and it is quite evident to most humans, even the ancients, that the ancient 'gods' were the major objects that we call planets and the minor objects, that we call meteorites, asteroids and comets were often regarded as 'messengers from the gods' who could also bring presents and gifts from the 'gods' including 'manna' from heaven that could be made into stronger weapons than those made from copper, bronze or even iron.

I think it is even entirely possible that dense metallic meteorites etc could hit in areas where the crust was thin and create volcanic activity which eventually caused a 'boil' like situation that further melted any metallic elements contained and then ejected these elements when the 'boil' 'festered' or its 'plug' burst. I also think it is possible that large metallic meteorites could embed themselves in softer structures such as inland seas and their incoming paths could be observed in the structure and formation of the deposits left there today.

In the late 1970's I worked at a mine out from Cobar in central New South Wales for Geo-technical and Materials Testing Engineers and noticed the following pattern of large mineral deposits. In Cobar itself it is difficult to miss the great big hole where the Great Western mine open cut deposit of copper, lead and zinc were dug up in the 19th century and the gigantic slag heap at its side. If you leave town and head along the eastern road you will notice the Century Zinc mine around 5km out which is a shallow underground operation whose base is approximately 500m deep. About 10-15km further along this road you would notice, at least around 1980, a yellow conical pile of dirt approximately 1km off the roadway to the north. If you went to investigate you would see an uncapped 19th century silver mine that had a old dangerous broken sapling ladder and one gallery at approximately 50 feet down and another gallery approximately 100 feet down. These types of mines were dug with hammers, spikes, explosives and wind sails were used to clear the air.

A further 45km or so down the road and off to the right was the Fleur Australia Lead/Zinc mine, where I worked, that was under construction at the time. It had an exploratory shaft, a main shaft and they were in the process of pushing the decline tunnel for mine vehicles down to the ore body and building the foundations for the processing plant and the rail line access which was an extension of the Century Zinc mine rail line. I was told this deposit was the largest lead/zinc deposit in the southern hemisphere and the top of the ore body was approximately 2km underground. All of the 3 major ore bodies were in a relatively straight line and the basic structure that surrounded them could be seen very clearly if you walked down the decline as it was multi layered sandstone or extremely weathered sandstone. Outside there were other interesting geo-technical oddities like area's of circularly exfoliating silt stone.

So while it looks like there is good evidence of the later phase of the evolution of our solar system identified so far, we can also consider that there would also have to be other phenomena that were generated by the same processes that are just a bit slightly different from the typical events described above, and these other types of phenomena may also be related to religions and the 'gods' on a global scale as well, considering how religions spread and older 'gods' are often appropriated by newer religions or are amalgamated into a pantheon of multiple 'gods' and or 'demons' prior to the consolidation of these religions further into mono-thesis religions.

End of part 2 of section 3

(3) Tying everything together into a coherent narrative on a global scale - Part 1

If you had trouble with the previous section then now is the time to stop reading.
    Before you introduce yet more "stuff" to distract from your inability to answer questions, could you please confirm that your three opening posts are about weather and have no connection to climate change. Thank you.

So while it looks like there is good evidence of the later phase of the evolution of our solar system identified so far, we can also consider that there would also have to be other phenomena that were generated by the same processes that are just a bit slightly different from the typical events described above, and these other types of phenomena may also be related to religions and the 'gods' on a global scale as well, considering how religions spread and older 'gods' are often appropriated by newer religions or are amalgamated into a pantheon of multiple 'gods' and or 'demons' prior to the consolidation of these religions further into mono-thesis religions.
    Can you explain how this is relevant to the three rockets falling to Earth and recent weather events?

(3) Tying everything together into a coherent narrative on a global scale - Part 2

Now the story of Buddha riding on his rock really intrigues me as it is an entirely different type of situation to your typical cataclysmic extinction event related to meteorites which also does not appear to bring death and widespread destruction but instead brings general enlightenment to those who know how to exploit the benefits of the phenomena. Consider a situation where a large rocky body with a metallic core or large metal content mixed into it was pulled out of it's asteroid belt orbit when all of the other planets were aligned on its opposite side, such as around 2000 or so when our planet was caught in a similar position, then it could be quite possible that, instead of it hitting the earth like a typical meteorite or comet etc, the earth could hit it as it sat there like hitting a hanging 'ball' with a cricket bat or baseball bat.

In this case the relatively stationary 'ball' could be just sitting there and would be expected to fall through our atmosphere and come in relatively gently and even bounce one or more times, at places depend on the rotation of the earth and the direction it came in from, and could either drop to rest or, if hit with enough force, could bounce through the slips and slide away to the boundary and eventually come back on a similar path if it was not blocked. The moon could also be expected to act as a bit of a catcher for a large number of these types of objects in the early solar system after its formation so we could surmise that only repeating objects that have 'favoured' paths that avoid the moon would be able to reach our earth in the first place.

If there were any phenomena like this we could be confident that these events would leave trails of lakes that follow reasonably strict geometric paths with either a large rock at the end or similar patterns of lakes on similar geometric paths at different locations around the surface of this planet if the objects were 'favoured' by not striking the moon. To actually plot these types of things we would need to do a projection similar to the Cartesian projection used for satellite tracking as without this tool it would be difficult to determine if objects coming from above or below were the same objects just coming around again or entirely different objects as we easily do with satellite tracking plots. This is the extra bit of leverage that the ancients did not have access to so many of these secrets could still be relatively hidden even with data stretching back 2 thousand years or so.

So in looking at the Buddha example we can use a Cartesian projection of the surface of this planet and use a Latin dictionary to determine if these alignments had been located at sometime in the past and recorded and named then forgotten again. We should also consider that we should expect differences in the Latin words as translated into English due to it being an amalgam of ancient Greek and Latin words similar to a modern 'soldier' Latin and can get a better picture through 'squinting' as used to determine objects in lower resolution WWII photographs. In the case of Buddha we can see a series of names like Lake Baikal, a crescent shaped very deep lake, that is also close to "Staff" in Latin followed by a place called Lhasa, "Tired" and followed by the reclining Buddha at Colombo, "Arrest" if we follow this basic principle and unite the religious observations with geometric lines of lakes and rocks. Obviously we need to be consistent in this analytical process as names connected lakes like Lake Eyre and Ayers Rock would be lost if we used the aboriginal name of "Uluru" instead. But that certainly doesn't mean that we can discard the Aboriginal creation myths and the "Rainbow Serpent" if we wish to get to the bottom of the problem at hand.

While Lake Baikal and Colombo and Lake Eyre and Ayers Rock are at different angles we can deduce from the locations of the lakes to the rocks what direction the original Space Rocks came from and if they also have any followers or have actually bounced and repeated at different locations to bounce and finally come down. We can see that these trails of lakes and rocks are spread all around the world and also seem to follow the paths of different religious movements across the ages so we can also have a timing element that will really allow us to determine their exact history and project forward to determine if there are any of their followers around, minor 'gods' or malevolent 'demons' through deliberate use of the scientific process along with a good understanding of their evolution.

End of part 3 of Section 3

That appears to be completely irrelevant. It has nothing to do with solar panels, the space shuttle, gliders, silica, the mechanical structure of Tiangong 1, or anything else I asked about.

It seems that you are just posting random information to avoid answering questions.

Please do not respond to any further posts until I make my final 4 posts and you have had a chance to read them and think about what I say.

That link does not explain anything about weather or climate, or explain why you don't understand the difference.

Please answer the question: do you know the difference between "weather" and "climate"?

So in looking at the Buddha example we can use a Cartesian projection of the surface of this planet and use a Latin dictionary to determine if these alignments had been located at sometime in the past and recorded and named then forgotten again. We should also consider that we should expect differences in the Latin words as translated into English due to it being an amalgam of ancient Greek and Latin words similar to a modern 'soldier' Latin and can get a better picture through 'squinting' as used to determine objects in lower resolution WWII photographs. In the case of Buddha we can see a series of names like Lake Baikal, a crescent shaped very deep lake, that is also close to "Staff" in Latin followed by a place called Lhasa, "Tired" and followed by the reclining Buddha at Colombo, "Arrest" if we follow this basic principle and unite the religious observations with geometric lines of lakes and rocks. Obviously we need to be consistent in this analytical process as names connected lakes like Lake Eyre and Ayers Rock would be lost if we used the aboriginal name of "Uluru" instead. But that certainly doesn't mean that we can discard the Aboriginal creation myths and the "Rainbow Serpent" if we wish to get to the bottom of the problem at hand.
    This appears to be an etymological equivalent to numerology, and is equally meaningless.

<snip>
    This post is merely to illustrate how I would like to discuss the full gamut of other Meteorological issues raised by posters in this thread so that the general behaviour of all participants was polite and respectful. If you have strong scientific or religious feelings I sincerely urge you to not read this post any further or post reactive comments in response. If you really do want to follow this post to its natural conclusion, without letting any natural prejudices or biases taint your opinions before you get to understand what I am saying, then don't say anything, as only the people who don't understand and have a problem with that will respond.

A good hint is that if my writing has given you a headache by now stop reading right now then please stop and make no further response.
    You were just told (post 98) to stop telling people how to behave in this thread and yet you keep doing it. Now you'll earn an infraction. If you continue to do it you will be suspended and the thread will be closed.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules

You have not corrected or acknowledged the factual errors I pointed out to you. Why?
    Do good work. —Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom

Quote Originally Posted by LaurieAG
    Tying everything together into a coherent narrative.... Now the story of Buddha riding on his rock really intrigues me.... While Lake Baikal and Colombo and Lake Eyre and Ayers Rock are at different angles we can deduce from the locations of the lakes to the rocks what direction the original Space Rocks came from and if they also have any followers or have actually bounced and repeated at different locations to bounce and finally come down. We can see that these trails of lakes and rocks are spread all around the world and also seem to follow the paths of different religious movements across the ages so we can also have a timing element that will really allow us to determine their exact history and project forward to determine if there are any of their followers around, minor 'gods' or malevolent 'demons' through deliberate use of the scientific process along with a good understanding of their
    evolution.
    This was incoherent. It had nothing to do with anything.
    Last edited by Roger E. Moore; 2020-Jan-22 at 02:48 PM.

(3) Tying everything together into a coherent narrative on a global scale - Part 3

Over 20 years ago I came up with the following Cartesian projection based on the simple principals described in the posts above, sorry about the image quality, you'll have to 'squint'. I hope you all realize that you have to click on the images I post to actually see the full size images I have posted. The easiest way to view the 3 OP post images is to click on the first one in each post then click next, after you read the text of course.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BALANCED.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	24838

Here is the equivalent 'map' from the Chi Rho (Xp) Monogram page in the Book of Kells for comparison. I read the txt as 'Xpi b generatio' with 3 dots on the extra i. In illuminated manuscripts the 3 dots mean, as they do today, that there are omissions in the txt.

Name:	ChiRho.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	328.1 KB 
ID:	24839

I am a scientist who follows the scientific method so I realize that the highly magnetic core of the destroyed planet X/asteroid belt could act like a space tug by going through the solar system collecting miscellaneous pieces of metal etc and then come home on its regular path where it burns the metallic bits off and dumps them at the usual locations. It's usually very difficult to see so don't try to stop it or we won't know where it will come from next time and its 'follower' Space Rocks will most likely come down to take it back. If they don't get their ball back I guess they will just take something similar.

'Xpi b generatio'

Jesus! lump of spinning gold metal,
    recognize not your old fettle,
    reversed crosses thrice doused,
    then settle.

The crosses referred to above are on my projection and these are the 'favoured' bounce area's over oceans with the eventual drop off/pickup point along the 'favoured' path after the first 2 locations, being Ascension Island. My name would have been 'George' if the original Irish naming conventions were used.

My family has lived almost exclusively along the line connecting the 4 ring forts on the Arran Islands in Ireland, the ancient 'royal' Silvermines on the western side of Mahersleive or 'Mother Mountain', Foilduff or 'the Black Cliff', Knockastanna or 'the Mountain of St Anna' where my ancestors fled from Oliver Cromwell's plantation of our ancient lands and who left Ireland for Brisbane during the American civil war. I took the photo below of the sun setting over the line of those 4 Arran Island ringforts in the first week of May in 2000. If you follow this line right down the Cartesian projection you will also see that the thin blue line it follows passes very close to La Rochelle, Rome, Jerusalem, Mecca and down to where I am right now on the East Coast of Australia. I had one late great Aunt who was born around 1890 and immigrated to the US in mid 1890 with her family. She became a Presentation Nun called Sister Saint Anthony and her residence was at San Antonio, TX. She passed away in a hospital at Fort Worth in the mid 1990's aged 104.

Name:	Sunset over Arran.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	440.5 KB 
ID:	24841

I am not particularly religious, more of a rational scientist, and I have also been assessed as a Myers Briggs ENTJ and a D.I.S.C. Achiever, Developer, Developer so I don't mind what other people think of me as long as I provide simple and understandable solutions to complex problems in my own way. I also write poetry when my muses are around, that's if they are not the Rocket Boosters shown on the satellite tracking images in my OP. I prefer to think of things in the original context that their information has been presented to me, i.e. Rocket Boosters, so you can think they are something else if you like.

Here is my family crest.

Name:	COATARMSMSPaint.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	24840

If the other moderators do decide to ban me from this forum then please recall my main issue with 'dark matter'. I do not believe in things I cannot explain in classical, modern or even ancient physics so I must continue to point out that the amount of total universal matter, as calculated by LambdaCDM, when divided by the amount of visible or ordinary matter, is equal to 2*pi +/- 1.1% in both the PLANCK and WMAP data sets. This data is the result of a simple calculation and I do not harbor any kind of belief in shadowy things that don't physically exist within our science at any level.

Good night everybody and thank you for your patience.

Laurence Neale Kennedy

End of part 3

Over 20 years ago I came up with the following Cartesian projection
    Cartesian projection of what, exactly?

How does this relate to your inability to distinguish weather from climate?

How does this relate to the three rockets in your OP?

We're not talking about the weather anymore, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger E. Moore View Post
    This was incoherent. It had nothing to do with anything.
    I suspect that was the intention. It is not clear to me that LaurieAG has been taking this discussion seriously. I may have some follow-up questions for LaurieAG later, but given the general lack of substance to responses to prior questions and issues raised, I have lost most of my interest. I believe I understand the general nature of the claims now and it is clear that the basic claim and proposed mechanism of action are implausible.

One thing for sure: LaurieAG, at this point do not expect me to wade through your off topic walls of text to find what you claim is a response or answer to a question. I am not going to play that game. If you can’t give a reasonably clear, direct and on-subject response, I will consider a question to be unanswered.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." — Abraham Lincoln

I say there is an invisible elf in my backyard. How do you prove that I am wrong?

The Leif Ericson Cruiser

Closed pending moderator discussion.

Moderator comments in this color | Get moderator attention using the lower left icon:
    Recommended reading: Forum Rules * Forum FAQs * Conspiracy Theory Advice * Alternate Theory Advocates Advice

After discussion among the Moderation Team, LaurieAG has been suspended for an extremely grievous violation of rule 3. This thread is permanently closed and this ATM topic will not be discussed again on CQ.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules