Thread: Space Force Uniforms are Perfectly Camouflaged for a Forest Moon

Space Force Uniforms are Perfectly Camouflaged for a Forest Moon

The United States Space Force has given us a look at their new uniforms, and critics are savaging them on Twitter and elsewhere. That’s because the new uniforms are camouflage. People on Twitter are piling on, pointing out that there’s no need for camouflage in space. (Well, there is if you’re fighting the Ewoks on …
    Continue reading "Space Force Uniforms are Perfectly Camouflaged for a Forest Moon"
    The post Space Force Uniforms are Perfectly Camouflaged for a Forest Moon appeared first on Universe Today.

More...

Oh good. I was afraid they would clothe the troops in red shirts.

Well, you have to defend your base on Earth.
    Do good work. —Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom

Similar to SG-1 uniforms........heading to any particular planets?

Insignia and patches aside, this uniform really isn't all that new. It's the currently issued Army Combat Uniform (ACU), Multicam pattern. The USAF is also transitioning to the same uniform. Why supply chain a new utility uniform right off the bat...especially with such a meager budget...when you can buy off-the-rack? Time will tell if they really do have unique uniform requirements.
    Forum Rules►  ◄FAQ►  ◄ATM Forum Advice►  ◄Conspiracy Advice
    Click http://cosmoquest.org/forum/images/buttons/report-40b.png to report a post (even this one) to the moderation team.

Man is a tool-using animal. Nowhere do you find him without tools; without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all. — Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)

Quote Originally Posted by Spacedude View Post
    That was my thought. Seriously, if MGM were to reboot Stargate, they could work this into the lore (having the Space Force as a cover). And Stargate worlds are known for forests that look oddly similar to forest areas around certain Canadian cities. But in real life, PetersCreek point about USAF uniforms explains it nicely (if a bit mundanely).

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." — Abraham Lincoln

I say there is an invisible elf in my backyard. How do you prove that I am wrong?

The Leif Ericson Cruiser

Quote Originally Posted by Spacedude View Post
    Vancouver. It's amazing how many planets and cities look just like Vancouver.
    Solfe