Thread: More Audio from Perseverance: the Crunch of its Wheels on the Martian Regolith

More Audio from Perseverance: the Crunch of its Wheels on the Martian Regolith

In absence of (yet) being able to step foot on Mars, we have robotic vicarious experiences through our rovers including Perseverance which landed this past February 18th. In addition to photos we’ve collected from the surface over the decades, our ever-improving data connection to Mars made it possible to see video from Perseverance’s landing. That …
    Continue reading "More Audio from Perseverance: the Crunch of its Wheels on the Martian Regolith"
    The post More Audio from Perseverance: the Crunch of its Wheels on the Martian Regolith appeared first on Universe Today.

More...

It sounds like a calm day. No wind. Those wheels need some WD-40, though.If you blindfolded me and told me this was the sound of my fiancÚ’s 15 year old jeep wrangler driving up a hill, I would have believed you

If the more intense reactions of a wheel "falling" off a small boulder it is good.

What is that whine in the background? Could it be the electrical components buzzing away?
    Solfe