Thread: Time to Update Your Desktop Wallpaper With This Perfect Spiral Galaxy: NGC 691

Time to Update Your Desktop Wallpaper With This Perfect Spiral Galaxy: NGC 691

That latest image from Hubble shows the NGC 691 spiral galaxy in all of it's glory!
    The post Time to Update Your Desktop Wallpaper With This Perfect Spiral Galaxy: NGC 691 appeared first on Universe Today.

More...

For us dummies how does one download, save and install on a pc?

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    For us dummies how does one download, save and install on a pc?
    Right click the image at the top of the UT page and select "Save Image as", then go to where the image was saved right click it and select "Set as desktop background".

The author is completely right "Hubble still provides some of the most breathtaking views of the Universe" - such pictures are breathtaking! Thank you, Fraser, I really have a new desktop picture now

Quote Originally Posted by ronin View Post
    Right click the image at the top of the UT page and select "Save Image as", then go to where the image was saved right click it and select "Set as desktop background".
    Thanks, but I should have added that the picture needs to be added to my desktop collection. I already have a number of space images from various sources and I would like to add it to that collection. With Win 7 I knew where/how to do that but Win 10 isn't as friendly IMO.