Thread: Itís Official, William Shatner Will be Flying to Space With Blue Origin

Itís Official, William Shatner Will be Flying to Space With Blue Origin

Star Trek meets star reality as William Shatner, the iconic 90-year-old actor, will fly on the next Blue Origins suborbital launch on October 12th. The famous actor, who portrayed Captain James T. Kirk in the short-lived but much-loved original 1966 Star Trek series, will become the oldest person to fly to space, surpassing the record …
    Continue reading "It’s Official, William Shatner Will be Flying to Space With Blue Origin"
    The post It’s Official, William Shatner Will be Flying to Space With Blue Origin appeared first on Universe Today.

More...

Norfolk UK and some of me is in Northern France
    I think the Russians have the edge this time, they have a film crew on the ISS making a drama. They did have a moment of worry opening the air lock, but got over that.
    sicut vis videre esto
    When we realize that patterns don't exist in the universe, they are a template that we hold to the universe to make sense of it, it all makes a lot more sense.
    Originally Posted by Ken G

Quote Originally Posted by profloater View Post
    I think the Russians have the edge this time, they have a film crew on the ISS making a drama. They did have a moment of worry opening the air lock, but got over that.
    Good thing it’s not 1961 anymore.
    The greatest journey of all time, for all to see
    Every mission makes our dreams reality
    And our destiny begins with you and me
    Through all space and time, the achievement of mankind
    As we sail the sea of discovery, on heroesí wings we fly!