Thread: This is a joke, right?

This is a joke, right?

See: http://www.angelfire.com/pe/peter7/L...Stargates.html
    He states:the Sun will shower the earth with waves of energy, bound to the Einstein-Rosen Bridges that are clumped together at the Galactic equator. And: the record books read that we will undergo a tragedy....4 Bill at minmum dead. All this, of course in 2012. Planet X is even mentioned. Hasn't this guy Dan Burisch turned out to be an urban legend, or just a hoax? And what are the Einstein-Rosen bridges and what "trouble" do they cause the earth? :roll:

And what are the Einstein-Rosen bridges
    http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetin...senBridges.htm

Indeed, Einstein himself, working at Princeton with Nathan Rosen in the 1930s, had discovered that the equations actually represent a black hole as a bridge between two regions of flat space-time a phenomenon known as an "Einstein-Rosen bridge". A black hole always has two "ends", a property ignored by everyone except a few mathematicians until the mid-1980s.

Well, I'm not sure about the Einstein Rosen bridges but Dan Burisch certainly seems to be among those who've been branded a hoaxer. Take a look here at UFO Watch Dog.

It's true, the sun constantly showers the Earth with waves of energy. Most of it is in the infrared or visible parts of the spectrum. #-o

I'm very sorry for the four Williams what will die and their families. Good thing my name isn't Bill. :wink:
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules

I have seen the article mentions "Satan and his illuminati". The government is building an ark, but they will protect only themselves. and the sun will cause a poleshift? [-( . Now that's original.

I'm surprised I'd not not seen the ufoWatchdog article before, but thanks. (He's done some good debunking on Morton and Dames, too.) It seemed like all I could find were woowoo sites claiming Burisch was the real thing; there's not a lot out there claiming otherwise, though admittedly I've just started looking. Anyway, various websites are always producing these "documents" that are notarized that look real. Then again, the whole thing about him has always smelled fishy. If it's all a good hoax, someone has certainly generated a lot of writing about him., and gone to a lot of trouble. :roll:

Sigh, 2012 again. Why don't these people ever come up with anything original? and 4 billion dead, minimum? So it can be 5,1 or 5,12 but not 3,99?

Quote Originally Posted by V-GER
    Sigh, 2012 again. Why don't these people ever come up with anything original? and 4 billion dead, minimum? So it can be 5,1 or 5,12 but not 3,99?
    Well, it can be 3,99999...

oh no! my first name is Bill! 8-[

Quote Originally Posted by Morrolan
    Yeah, but ... only 4 "Bills" will be dead! Out of millions of Bills on the planet, I think that the odds are in your favor! :wink:

Re: This is a joke, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Morrolan
    So is Jefferson Clinton's.

Maybe "celestial" justice will prevail! Well, at least 25% of the time...

I love this garbage, uh, I mean, stuff:
    This message was a response by Dan to another member of the "Projects" and contains plain language about his work, his thoughts, his contact with J-ROD, the extraordinary Doctrine of the Convergent Timeline Paradox, and his beliefs as a person and a scientist.
    This is a a snippet of Dan’s “wisdom” supposedly written in plain language so that all may understand :
    I reasoned, and he confirmed, that we now possess something unique together with the necessary technological achievement level, expressing itself from the spiritual through the material, and allowing us to contact a root genesis from whence springs life on earth. He confirmed that this "contact" is allowed only while we are a fused being, with both material and spiritual natures acting in both complementary and internally (and intensely I may add) disagreeing ways, through the "joined resonance."
    Clear enough, everyone? ](*,)

My favorite part was here where *Dr.* Burisch is interviewed about Planet X.

Snip:

Dan B : Nancy is very correct that PX is "Out there."

Dan B : It is something very different than what she has interpreted though.

DonDep: that´s what many of us thought

Dan B : PX is the gateway to the center of our galaxy.

DonDep: we knew she wasn´t completely nuts
    Wow, now that's a lot of *wrong* for one short interview! :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by N C More
    My favorite part was here where *Dr.* Burisch is interviewed about Planet X.

Snip:

Dan B : Nancy is very correct that PX is "Out there."

Dan B : It is something very different than what she has interpreted though.

DonDep: that´s what many of us thought

Dan B : PX is the gateway to the center of our galaxy.

DonDep: we knew she wasn´t completely nuts
    Wow, now that's a lot of *wrong* for one short interview! :roll:
    An episode of Futurama ("Crimes of the Hot") took care of a lot of these "doctors" with one blast of water:

[A Civil Defense van drives past.]

Van: Calling all scientists, calling all scientists. Be advised there will be a worldwide conference on global warming in Kyoto, Japan.

[A man runs to the van.]

Man: I've got a degree in homeopathic medicine!

Van: You've got a degree in baloney!

[The van sprays the scientist with a water cannon.]

if you read the diploma, that guy and I went to the same college . . . as did Matt Groening. there are tons of Evergreen jokes that only we get. which is odd, given how opposed most of the student body is to elitism.

(edit: and I'm pretty sure it's aromatherapy, too . . . .)

"Now everyone was giving her that kind of look UFOlogists get when they suddenly say, 'Hey, if you shade your eyes you can see it is just a flock of geese after all.'"

"You can't erase icing."

"I can't believe it doesn't work! I found it on the internet, man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gillianren
    if you read the diploma, that guy and I went to the same college . . . as did Matt Groening. there are tons of Evergreen jokes that only we get. which is odd, given how opposed most of the student body is to elitism.

(edit: and I'm pretty sure it's aromatherapy, too . . . .)
    Here's that diploma

however, as shown in the subtitle (and spoken on the soundtrack), it's homeopathetic medicine. Hey, 6.5 of one, half a bakers' dozen of the other.

oh. well, no one I know has ever gotten a degree in homeopathic medicine from Evergreen (apparently, we've got one heck of a viral phage program; who knew?), but I do know someone who was working on an aromatherapy degree. this is probably where the confusion arose.

two other points--that's the exact shade of green on college stationery. also, they left out "The," which is officially part of the school's name; capitalized, even, despite how many of us point out regularly that it's wrong. the school's official abbreviation is "TESC," which has always driven me nuts.

"Now everyone was giving her that kind of look UFOlogists get when they suddenly say, 'Hey, if you shade your eyes you can see it is just a flock of geese after all.'"

"You can't erase icing."

"I can't believe it doesn't work! I found it on the internet, man!"