Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aussie Aussie Aussie....

With half the moderation team from Melbourne, and truckloads of Australians using the forum, it's almost an Australian forum.

The Aussie plot to take over the world starts here with universe today.

Ah well, there was always the chance that humans would devolve. You do know that Texans always had a soft spot in their hearts for the Aussies. We thought y'all were Texans with funny hats and accents!

We saw that problem too, Tinaa. And .. to ensure that humans don't devolve, we aussies are going to take over the world.

and .. in regard to us aussies being texans... "Y'all" were wrong. :P

Ah shucks Josh, that was a complement! You are tough, independent, generous and smart! See...just like us!

er... oi oi oi? i don't like that part

Yes, oi music, the catch cry of the Australian neo nazi movement, fitting for our esteemed Fuhrer John Howard, however, the man is not likely to even reinvent the V2, and callin the greens NAZIs? This place is a circus. Curious though that us aussies have to clutter up this wonderful Canadian maintained forum??
    Aussie Aussie Aussie, rip rip wood chip don't mind us, we're not as Australian as Johnny

Yay Aussies.

-Josh

Curious though that us aussies have to clutter up this wonderful Canadian maintained forum??
    Who else will?

Profound stuff! Where's the SPACE?

lol

Texans are the ones with funny accents.

Originally posted by Chook@Nov 19 2003, 07:28 PM
    Profound stuff! Where's the SPACE?
    The Space? It's between the average Aussie's Ears.

:P

Gotta love the West Islanders, I guess. Except last Saturday. Bad Wallaby! Bad! No!.

I'm a North Islander, obviously.

Michael.

Baaaaaaa!!! Baaaaa!!!

Did you know that new zealand was rejected by the mainland to become another state, way back when?? good job!

Actually I was born in the land of the long white sheep, but i'm aussie through and through ... that is until it comes to the rugby! You can take the boy out of new zealand but you can't take rugby (or the all blacks) out of the boy! I saw the all blacks on Chapel St here in melbourne on Monday. I walked passed them and started choking for effect. They cottoned on to what I was doing and I thouht I was going to be killed by some very big maori fellows. If I was giving them heaps I can only imagine the reception they'll be getting when they get home. poor buggers.

The best thing about this forum is the diversity! Never knew I'd be trading thoughts, ideas and jokes around the world. Hearing y'all talking about your Rugby is similar to hearing people in the US brag about American Football. Too bad the whole world can't get together like this. There'd probably be a lot less strife and war!

I've noticed a few of us Brits around but not many... where are they all???

They're all here watching England in the final. Seriously ... it's like half of the population is over here warming their beer in the ovens andsinging "swing low".

I think you're on to something Tinaa. Perhaps the UN should adopt a policy of rugby instead of war. Everyone has to play rugby to solve their problems. I like it.

LOL And you certainly burn off a lot of aggressive energy playing it... proper rugby players don't need all that armour like the NFL either

And it's not not not not true about the warm beer!!! :P

Now HippyDippy leave my Dallas Cowboys out of this! :P

I always thought rugby players were darned tough or real stupid! We already know why the football players here wear helmets! They can't afford to lose what little smarts they do have.

oddly enough rugby union players are reputed to be rather bright fellows. Rugby league players however have a much less mentally competent reputation. Union players are commonly lawyers and business men. A few have even gone on to be successful diplomats. They're generally quite elloquently spoken too.

now .. who thinks I'm a rugby union player?

[COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue]
    The Rugby Leage players advertise their IQ on the back of their jumpers.
    IWAS watching the Rugby Union game Australia/England but I can't bear to continue - the Poms are winning 9 to 5 (weep! weep&#33
    Come on Aussie!!!!!!!!&#33 ;

On behalf of all the Brits everywhere, can I just say....

YES!!!!!!!!!&# 33;!!!!!!!!!&# 33;!!!!

Bad luck Oz, he he he

good game though!! pity that a northern hemisphere team won. I'd like to see how it went if you had a human kicker instead of one sent from heaven...

So close it was. I thought it was going to be leve; at the siren, but alas it were not to be! We only have 4 years until we take the cup back to were it belongs, Australia!

Planetwatcher Guest
    good game though!! pity that a northern hemisphere team won. I'd like to see how it went if you had a human kicker instead of one sent from heaven...
    Or could it be that the northern hemisphere teams have been practicing the last few months, (our summer) while you assuies have been shivering off your winter.

Now we normal folks up north are entering our winter, and you bas ackwards
    aussies are having your summer. Perhaps a rematch in 6 months will favor y'all.

But I could never get used to Santa Claus coming in kangaroo drawn wagon instead of a reindear drawn sleigh.
    He must be awfull hot in those boots and coat by the time he gets down under.

"When Shepherds watch their flocks by night ..........."
    Can you really imagine shepherds watching their mangey sheep on a freezing cold Winter's night in Israel (during December)?
    And the stars were out! You've got to be kidding!
    Someone's out by six months.
    Maybe an Aussie made up the words for the carol?
    Anyway - A Merry Christmas everybody!!!!!!!!& #33;!!!!!!!!!& #33;!!!!!
    Have a "warm one" for us up there.

And it's not not not not true about the warm beer!!!
    Unrefrigerated might be a better term. You must recall that room temperature in the U.K. hovers around 3 C., a pleasant temperature for a glass of ale.

Clear skies

Australian beer is HORRIBLE - freezing cold and too frothy - fills you up too quickly. Worse still - you get a rotten "migraine" afterwards (The "preservative", you know.)

STARRMAN - what are you doing talking about grog? You should be reading your Aquinas or Keirkegaard!

Did you see any Leonid remnants the other night?

QUOTE*
    Curious though that us aussies have to clutter up this wonderful Canadian maintained forum??*

Who else will?
    Good Point.

I'm glad England hasn't learnt to play Aussie Rules yet

Aussie Rules Football is one of the most intense, hard hitting and fast paced ball games around. Now don't get me wrong, I'm a rugby man all the way but I play Aussie Rules and the two are entirely different. Both great. The guys who play it professionally are so damn fit and so well trained that i take my hat off to them. Aussie Rules.