Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is a joke right

MESSAGE TO SKYWATCHER

Skywatcher=Kent Steadman?

Posting, using an alias, directing people to stuff posted by Kent Steadman in order to keep a "controversy" alive is what Kent Steadman does! Skywatcher denied knowing who Kent Steadman is even though he regularly posts stuff from Kent Steadman and his website! Do a Google Groups search on phikent and see the pseudo-science and misinformation he has spread over the years.

And now some interesting links:

Kent Steadman's involvment in the EQ Pegasi Hoax!
    http://www.web-computing.demon.co.uk...criminated.htm

Kent Steadman has been plugging planet Nibiru nonsense for many years!
    http://www.geocities.com/transition7...ckPlanetX.html

Another board, another argument, yet the argument is eerily similar.
    [/url]http://www.thehotsheets.com/solarsystem/messages/3823.shtml[/url]

Kent Steadman trying to stir up a conspiracy theory about Heaven's Gate. (Near the bottom of the page.)
    http://www.subgenius.com/hellsgate/KonFormist3.html

It is interesting just how many of these things have Kent Steadman lurking in the background trying to stir up controversy where the facts are really, really obvious.

Did any of you get to the bit where apparently a black hole had sucked up Pluto and was sucking its way through the Solar System???

From the same thread about Mercury

URGENT PRESS RELEASE FROM NASA

Head of NASA Prof Dale VanHonkinspleen has just announced that a BLACK HOLE has entered the soalr system and is, at this moment, swallowing Pluto . This is the most astounding thing to happen in the history of mankind.

What does this mean for the rest of the solar system? "Itīs likely that the black hole is small enough that it will only get as far Saturn where the suns magnetic field is strong enough to push this space invader back out of the solar system" said the professor.

The black hole wasnīt discovered until fragments of the outermost planet began to tear off. It was spotted on Sunday night by amateur astronomer Wendy Spunconometer. "I was out back just looking up with my naked eyes when I could see Pluto being mugged from behind by a galactic robber." Thinking that this might be big she decided to contact the President of the United States where she was put on hold for twenty minutes before being re-directed to NASA.

Is there a danger to earth?

When asked about this Prof VanHonkinspleen replied "Thereīs a 50-1 shot itīll kill us on May 15 but Iīm a member of Gamblers Anonymous so I couldnīt possibly continue this conversation."

We decided to ask amateur astronomer Mr ScOrPiOn his thoughts "When you look at all of the recent earth changes it all falls into place. I knew all along it was a black hole but my colleagues at some website doubted my infinite wisdom." He went on " I tell it like I see it. I was right you know."

With the uncertainty of our very existence at stake there are many sceptics who think that NASA are just making it up. "Why should we believe anything they say? They covered up planet X. This is just a diversion." said Danny Bakdore, head of Godlike productions observatory on top of Mount Everest."Watch for mid to late May. Itīll come"

"I’ve been scanning the skies for months and have seen no evidence of this black hole." Mr Bakdore claims that a doomsday planet is on its way in the solar system- and its making a B-line for planet earth! "Iīve got some fuzzy pictures that were definitely not done on Photoshop v5.35 beta. They prove itīs existence, i can tell you."

So do we buy the inbound black hole theory or the ridiculous planet x proposal? Either way weīll know sooner or later if one of both of these parties are due for a trip to the funny farm.

:wink:

Because I looked at Skywatcher's first link (I know he's just egging us on, but I've only had a look at GL once before) I found this from an old troller here at the BABB (who was banned, and has never gotten over it)

The badastronomy folks have a vested interest in squelching anything which their NASA non-disclosure agreements attest to as not being in the national security interest.
    They are professionally gagged.

They will douse any truth with their flames because they are a bunch of cowards and swine averse to our knowing what is true.

They would not let me ask questions there, because the questions I asked did not fit their dogma.
    I love being called a NASA agent - I mean, Chaiyah would be so dissapointed if she met me, or any of us to find out that we're (gasp!) normal common sense thinking people. Not men in black.

Anyways, thought you'd all like a good laugh, fellow NASA agents!

Girl 101

(edited to put in a couple more lol's)

That reminds me... NASA must owe me a fortune in backpay for being a disinfo agent...

:wink:

If I am a NASA agent, where is my cool shirt? I could really use a NASA polo to play golf in. But seriously, we can't discuss that, MIB would come knocking down our door if we did.

Quote Originally Posted by girl101
    Because I looked at Skywatcher's first link (I know he's just egging us on, but I've only had a look at GL once before) I found this from an old troller here at the BABB (who was banned, and has never gotten over it)

The badastronomy folks have a vested interest in squelching anything which their NASA non-disclosure agreements attest to as not being in the national security interest.
    They are professionally gagged.

They will douse any truth with their flames because they are a bunch of cowards and swine averse to our knowing what is true.

They would not let me ask questions there, because the questions I asked did not fit their dogma.
    I love being called a NASA agent - I mean, Chaiyah would be so dissapointed if she met me, or any of us to find out that we're (gasp!) normal common sense thinking people. Not men in black.

Anyways, thought you'd all like a good laugh, fellow NASA agents!

Girl 101

(edited to put in a couple more lol's)
    Can I get into NASA with only minor college credits? Eventually I'll complete Computer Science in college, but for now I think that NASA Agent SKY has a nice ring to it.

Has anyone considered the possibility that our little buddy skywatcher is himself a government agent of some type?

...(waits for laughter to die down)...

No, really. A gen-u-wine dyed in the wool military type, either Army or Marines.

Now, why do I say this? Have you ever seen anyone able to escape and evade a troll-banning better than this human spitball? I mean, c'mon, this little twerp's pulling some Burt-Reynolds-movie grade maneuvers as he keeps under the BA's troll-radar. If this dude were as fast on his feet as he is on his keyboard, we'd be watching him on Monday Night Football as the sport's quickest wide receiver.

Ya gotta admit, even if he don't make no sense, he's awful quick running around out there doing his Chicken Little imitation...

How does one apply to be a NASA disinfo agent? looks like fun work! 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma_Orionis
    How does one apply to be a NASA disinfo agent? looks like fun work! 8)
    I believe that Disinfo Central will shortly be allowing (well, either allowing or compelling - whatever, I didn't read the fine print) you to sign up online when they launch the latest Unopen Government initiative. It will, of course require signing a formal international security oath and the submission of the severed head of one of your nearest relatives (by courier only, please...).

In the mean time, another Godlike snippet...

Re: Planet Mercury

Why does it move at all?

Since we move just like mercury we should always see the same side...this isnīt right

See you Nasa Goons! you canīt fool us anymore ...
    I'd worry, but I think 90% of these guys are hoaxers trying to get each other - and the only person they've really convinced is Nancy. Sad and funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Vizier
    It will, of course require signing a formal international security oath and the submission of the severed head of one of your nearest relatives (by courier only, please...).
    Well since it's an underground organization instead of raising our right hand we raise our right foot when we take the oath right?

(with apologies to Maxwell Smart....)

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Vizier
    In the mean time, another Godlike snippet...

Why does it move at all?

Since we move just like mercury we should always see the same side...this isnīt right

See you Nasa Goons! you canīt fool us anymore ...
    I'd worry, but I think 90% of these guys are hoaxers trying to get each other - and the only person they've really convinced is Nancy. Sad and funny.
    Hmmm someone ought to explain to them that Mercury's translation period around the sun is 88 days instead of the 365 we have on earth. But I guess that will spoil the 'fun'

He says its chaos down there now...heīs scared ****less and wants to get out of there

from what he knows its seems to have moved out of its orbit towards the southern half of the solar system...heīs just a computer guy and some of the stuff they were saying is over his head
    What the hell is the southern half of the solar system?

Quote Originally Posted by lenin

He says its chaos down there now...heīs scared ****less and wants to get out of there

from what he knows its seems to have moved out of its orbit towards the southern half of the solar system...heīs just a computer guy and some of the stuff they were saying is over his head
    What the hell is the southern half of the solar system?
    The bottom half, of course.

[What the hell is the southern half of the solar system?
    At the opposite of the Northern Half

Also, just right of the eastern half. :P

Quote Originally Posted by WolfKC
    Actually its where all of the old planets go in the winter to get some Sun.

Quote Originally Posted by TriangleMan
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfKC
    Actually its where all of the old planets go in the winter to get some Sun.
    *rimshot* Seriously though God Like is about as trustworthy of a news source as The Sun. Wait a second the sun has said we were supposed to die a few dozen times already....so has Godlike I smell a conspiricy.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathFromAbove
    *rimshot* Seriously though God Like is about as trustworthy of a news source as The Sun. Wait a second the sun has said we were supposed to die a few dozen times already....so has Godlike I smell a conspiricy.
    Maybe it's a competition?