Thread: Seriously Stupid UFO Story

Seriously Stupid UFO Story

While it may not be as good as "To Seek's" story, it is still worth a look. Go here http://ar.atwola.com/file/adsWrapper.js

Anything that happens in "Booger Bottom" Georgia has got to be funny. Now, no bad puns or off color jokes. This is a family site. :roll:

Russ, your link wants to download a file to my computer, which--sorry--I'm not gonna let it do. And when I back up the URL to the home page http://ar.atwola.com/ it tells me:
    Nothing to see here
    And when I Google "atwola", I get hits dealing with advertising servers and Mozilla.

So, um...huh?

Can you give us a different link, or some idea of what the story is so I can see if it's hit GoogleNews yet?

Never mind, I Googled "booger bottom".

link

UFO researchers probe lights at Booger Bottom

The Associated Press

UFO investigators Olivia Newton and Jim Clifford are trying to solve the case of the red dots at Booger Bottom.

The two are used to the prank calls, publicity seekers and strange natural phenomena. But the story of three people driving on a rural stretch of highway called Booger Bottom, near Greenville, got their attention.

A 50-year-old Tucker man, his brother and his 73-year-old sister-in-law from Warm Springs reported seeing round red objects the size of silver dollars inside their sport utility vehicle as they were driving home last month.

The three, who declined to give their names, said about 50 red objects appeared inside the car as some sort of solid lights and seemed to scan them. Then the lights vanished.

"They all said it was not of this world. They felt it was intelligent. They felt they had sought them out for the sole purpose of scanning them. Scan. That was the word they used," said Newton.

< snip >

The Tucker man told the investigators he saw a red swirling object next to the vehicle on the driver's side before the lights appeared.

"The floor board again was red hue as it was in the back seat. I looked out the window and over the dash board onto the hood and did not see any activity as was being awesomely and erratically displayed in the front and back seat," he said on the National UFO Reporting Center's Web site.

Newton and Clifford couldn't find any explanation. There were no trains, no airplanes, no close houses that could reflect light. Newton said there wasn't an area where practical jokers could have hidden and used red pointer lights, especially when the three were traveling at 35 mph.

Yeah, wants me to download too... little strange...

[Edited for spelling]

I just realized, you don't get many chances in life to Google "booger bottom".

Hee.

what the heck I will download it.......

It looks like just an undeveloped page, there's programing for a java textbox in the file and thats about it. no virus

Sorry about the link error guys. It worked when I first posted but not now. Who'daknowed?? Thanks for searching for the correct link. Ya just can't make enough good jokes about "Booger Bottom"

So whadya thank? Were they really alliens?

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah haheheheeheheheheeeeeeeeheheheheheeeeeeheee

I think they've been doin' too much moonshinin' down in Booger Bottom...

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie B.
    I think they've been doin' too much moonshinin' down in Booger Bottom...
    I've heard of corn shine, wheat shine and now, I guess, booger shine!?

Booger shine... anything like spit polish?

Bring a flyswattter next time you drive through Booger Bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Reacher
    Booger shine... anything like spit polish?
    Well, let's see....

Booger: Partially dried snot you pick from your nose.

Shine: Col. for "moonshine" Col. for illegally produced liquer.

eeeeeeewwww. I don't think I want to go there. Sounds like somthing you'd get at Bubba's Nasty shak. Liquer in the front, poker in the rear.

Clearly, this calls for the attention of the United States' foremost expert on boogers.

Someone alert Dave Barry! :wink:

Why is it that UFOs have to have a visible effect when "scanning" someone? Are they scanning your picture into their computer for later photoshop'ing? How do they do it without a white background? Now, there's a technology that would make some good money. ...

Re: Seriously Stupid UFO Story

Quote Originally Posted by Russ
    While it may not be as good as "To Seek's" story, it is still worth a look. Go here http://ar.atwola.com/file/adsWrapper.js

Anything that happens in "Booger Bottom" Georgia has got to be funny. Now, no bad puns or off color jokes. This is a family site. :roll:
    Booger Bottom? hmmm.. Is there really a place named that? or is this just another one of those joke news where you use some funny invented name and see how many falls for it? or a newsclip from some online joke newspaper(you know how many of the weekly world news stories get picked up by more serious news agencies...)?

But then again, there are many strange place names, so...