Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cosmic Rays The Undiscovered Genetic Code?

Quote Originally Posted by coliver View Post
    Novaderrick, arent we all made of energy? Particles are energy correct? To us it seems as reality but could it be a Grand Illusion and really a projection of energy through light? Its always fascinated me as to why we can capture time on a video camera or photograph, if we can capture time with light it seems they are perhaps related?

Hoo, boy.
    "I'm planning to live forever. So far, that's working perfectly." Steven Wright

Noclevername you may be correct, I am confusing the two. I suppose my title was incorrect. What I am talking about is Photon energy, the spectrum of light. It was my assumption that they were the same but apparently an incorrect one. Perhaps there is an interaction between the two? All I am saying is that its a possibilty that light waves contain more information than just a visible frequency of light?

As you say, I dont know, thats why Im asking

Let's see, where do I start;

Novaderrick, arent we all made of energy? Particles are energy correct?
    Converting matter into photons is nowhere near that simple. particles of matter have completely different properties than photons, and it usually requres either a nuclear reaction or matter/antimatter anihilation to convert mass into energy, neither of which would produce a viable lifeform.

To us it seems as reality but could it be a Grand Illusion and really a projection of energy through light?
    Don't know what to make of this.

Its always fascinated me as to why we can capture time on a video camera or photograph, if we can capture time with light it seems they are perhaps related?
    A camera doesn't "capture time", only images.

Noclevername you may be correct, I am confusing the two. I suppose my title was incorrect. What I am talking about is Photon energy, the spectrum of light. It was my assumption that they were the same but apparently an incorrect one. Perhaps there is an interaction between the two? All I am saying is that its a possibilty that light waves contain more information than just a visible frequency of light?
    Light --on any frequency, not just the visible-- is just a tranfer of energy. It can be used to form patterns which may contain information, from pictures to radio waves, but by itself it does not contain any information.

It does not influence mutations, only breaks molecular bonds in DNA that then heal as mutations. The process is random.

I understand what you are saying and that is true in a physical sense concerning matter and energy. What I am referring to is some kind of possible underlying frequency information within the wave of light which acts as both a wave and a particle. I copied the following from Wikipedia to try and expalin what I am eluding to. I am basically talking about Planks Constant and Electromagntic Energy Frequencys?

Electromagnetic (EM) radiation is a self-propagating wave in space with electric and magnetic components. These components oscillate at right angles to each other and to the direction of propagation, and are in phase with each other. Electromagnetic radiation is classified into types according to the frequency of the wave: these types include, in order of increasing frequency, radio waves, microwaves, terahertz radiation, infrared radiation, visible light, ultraviolet radiation, X-rays and gamma rays.

EM radiation carries energy and momentum, which may be imparted when it interacts with matter.

In physics and chemistry, wave–particle duality is a conceptualization that all objects in our universe exhibit properties of both waves (such as non-locality) and of particles (such as quantization of some of their properties). A central concept of quantum mechanics, duality addresses the inadequacy of conventional concepts like "particle" and "wave" to fully describe the behaviour of quantum objects. The idea of duality is rooted in a debate over the nature of light and matter dating back to the 1600s, when competing theories of light were proposed by Christiaan Huygens and Isaac Newton. Through the work of Albert Einstein, Louis de Broglie and many others, current scientific theory holds that all particles also have a wave nature.[1] This phenomenon has been verified not only for elementary particles, but for compound particles like atoms and even molecules. Various interpretations of quantum mechanics attempt to explain this ostensible paradox.

So what mechanism are you proposing for this information to be transferred into DNA?

At the RNA level. The DNA contains trait information that is passed down due to Natural Selection but the RNA instructs the proteins with some kind of code as I understand it to tell the proteins how to assemble.The two work together to form the cells. Biologists arent sure how the proteins get those ASSEMBLY instructions? What I am suggesting is that the Electro part of the Electro Chemical process comes from Electromagnetic energy in the form of wavelengths and even deeper frequencies within the wavelength?

If Im incorrect and the instructions are not from an outside source then intelligience MUST begin at the molecular level?

At the RNA level. The DNA contains trait information that is passed down due to Natural Selection but the RNA instructs the proteins with some kind of code as I understand it to tell the proteins how to assemble.The two work together to form the cells. Biologists arent sure how the proteins get those ASSEMBLY instructions? What I am suggesting is that the Electro part of the Electro Chemical process comes from Electromagnetic energy in the form of wavelengths and even deeper frequencies within the wavelength?
    well here is a description how ribosomes work.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribosome#Function
    From the wilderness into the cosmos.
    You can not be afraid of the wind, Enterprise: Broken Bow.
    https://davidsuniverse.wordpress.com/

If Im incorrect and the instructions are not from an outside source then intelligience MUST begin at the molecular level?
    well yes you are incorrect there does not have be intelligence involved, second there no instructions in deeper level of the wavelength, it does begin on the molecular level.

What I am suggesting is that the Electro part of the Electro Chemical process comes from Electromagnetic energy
    well yes but not in the way you are thinking.
    in the form of wavelengths and even deeper frequencies within the wavelength?

Well here is the thing you can move the orbit an electron with an electromagnetic wave but it has have the exact energy to move from the current orbit to another.

About wavelength containing many deeper frequencies there is a way of breaking up a wave into may smaller waves and that is called a fourier series, but how does molecules or atoms break them down, Do they a decoder ring we can't see. Don't tell me the cell does it, but what happened before the cell and the different organelles in the cell came about?

If the Organelles receive their instructions from the Messenger RNA to build the proteins, where does the MRNA get its instructions? I would think there would have to be some intelligience to create the various species other than the genetically passed down traits? Life tends to adapt to its surroundings and compensate for predators etc over time right? So something has to tell that protein to mutate and create a defensive mechanism or perhaps a new organ to survive. We are constantly looking outward for intelligience but is it possible that that intelligience is at a microscopic level? New species are being found every day after adapting to their environment which is changing in many cases. Their would have to be intelligience to do that wouldnt there? I unwittingly correlated two different subjects in the original post by associating Cosmic Rays and Photons. Just to clarify the Cosmic Ray particles would be acting on Atoms and Molecules and Photons would be interacting with the MRNA. I may well be wrong on both accounts but I am attempting to either disprove or substantiate further study?

I would think that the Fourier series may well have something to do with the cosmic wave theory since it appears to deal in Harmonics and Space/Time.

That is the question whether there is some kind of decoder within the atoms that would interpret the data if it exists and move the electrons into the position required for the element.

This is an excerpt from the Fourier link you gave me:

Using the tools and techniques of spectroscopy, for example, astronomers can deduce the chemical composition of a star by analyzing the frequency components, or spectrum, of the star's emitted light.

If we can deduce the chemical composition by reading the spectrometry then why couldnt that be done in reverse and create a chemical composition with the same light frequencies in the spectrum? Just like a computer, there is the code that instructs and the energy that carries out the instructions. Im talking about the code in both cases.

I would think there would have to be some intelligience to create the various species other than the genetically passed down traits?

That's not how evolution works. Nothing "tells" members of species how to adapt; they either do, or die out. The ones who survive the best are the ones who live to pass on their genes.

NoClevername..But they would have to learn to do that correct? Perhaps the learning process of the species would pass down the information genetically that something was a threat? The cell would have to be intelligient to retain the info I would think?

NoClevername..But they would have to learn to do that correct?

No, it's a perfectly natural process. Hence the term natural selection. Organisms live or die based on how suited they are to their environment.

ok, so perhaps the DNA theory has no merit but there is still the issue of the frequencies in the Cosmic Rays to consider. The Galaxy Clock shows us that as Galaxies spin in smaller and smaller orbits that the wavelengths get shorter and shorter with increasing frequencies causing mass to get lighter and lighter. That tells me that frequency is a very important part of whats happening in the universe. So if there is no effect on DNA or lifeforms there may still be some interaction on the atomic level?

The Galaxy Clock shows us that as Galaxies spin in smaller and smaller orbits that the wavelengths get shorter and shorter with increasing frequencies causing mass to get lighter and lighter.
    Where do you get these notions? Certainly not from published papers or books. Can you back up any of the things you said in the paragraph above with a reference?
    Forming opinions as we speak

From here apparently.

A UFO website?

well, I am convinced.
    Rules For Posting To This Board
    All Moderation in Purple

Thank you Loglo, that is the theory that I was referring to, although I found it at another source. It may be from a UFO website but it does give weight to what I have been saying throughout this post, that Photons and wavelengths at the subatomic level may contain frequencies that interact in our percieved reality? Im not a scientist and I have no theological biases, I am simply saying that there are things that perhaps we dont see because of our need for something to fit the concrete theories that we KNOW to be true. I believe that science should look at all possibilities no matter how kooky they sound in order to progress? According to the theory Lightspeed is constant but Gravity is not, is that a true statement? As I said Im not a scientist, and I am only speculating to offer perhaps a tidbit of information that may get someones big brain working harder than mine
    Last edited by coliver; 2007-Jul-01 at 06:00 AM.

Heres the link to the video that explains part of the Quantum Theory concerning the Galaxy Clock. It is a UFO site but I believe the theory is sound? Part 2 works, not sure about Part 1?

http://www.alienvideo.net/video-full...-nasa-ufos.php

Heres some of the theory Im trying to find a basis for?In a nutshell the reality that we percieve is one of many on alternating frequencies within various dimensions of space. It is projected from stars and other forms of energy in the form of photons which may be interacting with matter in some way? As our galaxy and others move forward through time we are able to see only the past events which are a carbon copy of the photons that have already been projected. The reason a nuetrino goes in and out of existence is that it may be on a frequency that is somehow tied to the other dimensions? And possibly that the earth is a big generator producing a magnetic field and gravity is the like the electrical field that opposes it? Just saw this headline, it relates to what I am saying about only the past being visible? "Glimpse of Time Before Big Bang Possible" space.com
    Last edited by coliver; 2007-Jul-02 at 05:31 AM.

If you don't have a basis for it, it's not a theory. May I suggest that what you ought to do is study a ton of science?

"Now everyone was giving her that kind of look UFOlogists get when they suddenly say, 'Hey, if you shade your eyes you can see it is just a flock of geese after all.'"

"You can't erase icing."

"I can't believe it doesn't work! I found it on the internet, man!"

Im going to start with Einsteins book on Special Relativity since I think thats the area that Im addressing? I know that Tesla claimed to have done something in the area of Cosmic Waves that was revolutionary but he died before he could unveil the theory. I dont have enough scientific education but it just seems obvious to me that there may be some correlating factors between the two?

I dont have enough scientific education but it just seems obvious to me that there may be some correlating factors between the two?
    See, there's your problem.

I don't have a lot of scientific education, either, to be very honest about it. However, I know better than to speculate ahead of myself.

"Now everyone was giving her that kind of look UFOlogists get when they suddenly say, 'Hey, if you shade your eyes you can see it is just a flock of geese after all.'"

"You can't erase icing."

"I can't believe it doesn't work! I found it on the internet, man!"