Thread: Another Nutcase "Sign" Posting

Another Nutcase "Sign" Posting

From ZetaTalk:

Signs of the Times #66 (via email to Nancy)
    A good shot of X with a bogus explanation on spaceweather.com today [Jun 26]. Quote: On June 21st, the summer solstice, photographer Stan Richard was at the Pine Lake campground near Eldora, Iowa. "I was watching the sun set when suddenly this 'false sun' appeared," says Stan. What was it? It is almost certainly a fragment of a Sun Pillar," explains atmospheric optics expert Les Cowley. "When the sun has set at ground level, it still shines on high clouds for some time. Here there are probably bands of cirrostratus containing plate-shaped ice crystals, which reflect the sun to form the patches of light. At this time of year, at middle and high northern latitudes, the sun lingers close to the horizon for a long time after setting. When there is a sun pillar like Stan Richard's, it's fun to watch it slowly creeping along the horizon northwards marking the position of the already-set sun." [Note: this of course explains the weather and global quakes ongoing, as well as moons of Planet X seen in the recent photos.]
    (Emphasis added)

I think it explains them perfectly, since nothing unusual is happening and no moons show up in any real pix. It also contradicts Nancy's posting in "Stage Set," (http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta8.htm) which says were in a period of geological calm--which of course is an "ominous" sign.

You know, Nancy having her cake and eating it reminds me of a memorable scene in a 1970s surreal movie called El Topo:

The hero wanders into a village where he finds the parish priest and the congregation playing Russian Roulette with a six-gun. They pass the pistol around, and every time it clicks on an empty chamber, the people get to their feet, shouting 'Miracle, Miracle!' and giving praise to God etc... Finally the gun is handed to a small child. BANG! There is a dismal silence for a while. Then comes a voice from the back - 'Miracle, Miracle!' and lo, the people rejoice...

(I won't go into the rest of the movie - it's great fun to watch, but don't try to apply logic too much):

Theres no reason to bring this up (again)... but is Iowa in the souther hemisphere now..... I thought that PX was only visible from there now why are all these pics coming from the northern hemisphere???

I can't find Nancy's data about sunrises, high noons and sunsets....I think she took it off. I looked yesterday and saw the Oklahoma's high noon was "38 min LATE" while in neighboring Missouri, the sunset came 12 min EARLY. I'm no astronomer, but wouldn't that mean that Missouri should be rotating past Oklahoma and Kansas in a matter of days?? Either that or the rotation of the earth is significantly variable within a single day. Of course, there are a lot of those disinfo agents in Missouri. I met one the other day who tried to tell me it's supposed to be pronounced ma-zur'-a.
    Those government spooks, i tell ya....

Quote Originally Posted by bdocmed
    I can't find Nancy's data about sunrises, high noons and sunsets....I think she took it off. I looked yesterday and saw the Oklahoma's high noon was "38 min LATE" while in neighboring Missouri, the sunset came 12 min EARLY. I'm no astronomer, but wouldn't that mean that Missouri should be rotating past Oklahoma and Kansas in a matter of days?? Either that or the rotation of the earth is significantly variable within a single day. Of course, there are a lot of those disinfo agents in Missouri. I met one the other day who tried to tell me it's supposed to be pronounced ma-zur'-a.
    Those government spooks, i tell ya....
    Don't you knpw the earth is elastic?

To find the "data" on sunrise/sunsets, go the link "Slowing" on ZetaTalk. Only July 4 is posted there, but links on that page will take you to the earlier zany observations.

Of course, there are a lot of those disinfo agents in Missouri. I met one the other day who tried to tell me it's supposed to be pronounced ma-zur'-a.
    Everybody knows it's pronounced "misery".