Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 525

Thread: The 'faces' Of Mars!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    30

    Talking The 'faces' Of Mars!!

    Now yes, ANOTHER New topic of discussion of NOT just the Face at Cydonia, but also including a few of it's BROTHERS!!!

    THE FACES OF MARS!

    Hi all I am Gary Leggiere,...aka...MARS REVEALER.

    Host of the soon to be on air again... THE MARTIAN REVELATION Radio Show.

    I am deciding to put this topic here because SOMEONE... Named Phil Plait, has spoken of & about me regarding Cydonia, The Face, in a newspaoer article that was done about me on Sept. 1st, 2005. This made it to the COVER of the LIFE section of Florida Today.

    Here is those links:

    http://www.martianrevelation.com/Mar...day9_1_05a.jpg

    As well as the 2nd page.

    http://www.martianrevelation.com/Mar...day9_1_05b.jpg

    Now after reading that, & seeing what Mr Plait has spoken about me regardless he never spoken with me, yet he easily labels me as POLICY DRIVEN PROPAGANDA to downplay the importance of Artifacts seen upon Mars.

    So.. NOW that being said & done, I like to add something NEW to his skeptical mind of propaganda he spills around as if they are legitamate.

    Now he says what he does about the Face at Cydonia, as being the case. When after all, all we have to go on & by is the mere Face we publicly know of right??

    Well.. what if I were to tell & SHOW YOU, There is MORE THAN ONE???

    How can this be make believe when now we can see more Faces, in the same design type architecture, similar charectaristics, shoing kinship as it were, in different areas of Mars, that look like the Fce in Cydonia.

    MORE SO THAN ANY OTHER EVER SEEN OR SPOKEN ABOUT BEFORE!!

    Now mind you, I am already having evidence & waiting to get the rest I need to make a new day in Mars research & anomalies & of course,.. THE FACES OF MARS brought to the attention to the world!

    For it has been secretly hidden away from the public, & by the secret agency that controls SPACE as far as America is concerned.

    I will have information, Image numbers, coordinates, & then some to have my fun.

    http://www.martianrevelation.com/NewFace1.png

    http://www.martianrevelation.com/NewFace2.png

    http://www.martianrevelation.com/NewFace3.png

    http://www.martianrevelation.com/NewFace3b.png

    Now is the time to CONSIDER that Phil Plait is wrong, &/or to consider he may know more than what he says? In example, he is working for the POLICY to suppress & Hide away the truths that exist!!??

    Or What is he gonna say when I come forth with all I need to, that will rock & roll the research as never seen before?? As it IS THE MARTIAN REVELATION THAT COMETHS! That brings forth these Old yet NEW Image Data showing OTHER FACES OF MARS being seen & found in Viking Mission days!

    Tick Tock... Tick Tock... It is coming!

    MARS REVEALER
    Last edited by Jim; 2007-Sep-29 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Image hotlinks changed for bandwidth considerations

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    16,324
    Hello, Mr. Leggiere and welcome to BAUT. Are we permitted to call you Larry? I am also a space enthusiast with a special interest in Mars, and spent some time there on route to your planet. According to all that I have seen, both in my brief personal visit and in informative articles from those who would know, I do not think that there is ETI on Mars. There may be bacteria or protists living in the ice or deeper bellow the surface, but this is not something we know for sure yet.
    I am sure that these two errors in your post were not intentional, but you may wish to edit them:
    Here is those links
    The correct English plural is "are".
    agency that controls SPACE
    As of 1967, the United Nations has ruled that nobody owns space. However, I understand that you may have been using a metaphor.
    And I have learned that it is always prudent to keep this tenet in mind when researching the Red Planet:
    Do not believe everything you read about Mars on the Internet.
    As my people say:
    Ankh Wadget Seneb
    Last edited by KaiYeves; 2007-Sep-29 at 06:23 PM.
    The greatest journey of all time, for all to see
    Every mission makes our dreams reality
    And our destiny begins with you and me
    Through all space and time, the achievement of mankind
    As we sail the sea of discovery, on heroes’ wings we fly!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    13,423
    It's been "comming" for years. Amazingly, it never arrives...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,424
    Hello, MarsRevealer, and welcome to BAUT. Please take the time to visit the "AboutBAUT" section, and read the rules for posting here. We do have civility and decorum, not to mention ad-hom, which you are close to trampling in your OP. Please be more careful after reading these rules.

    Now, to the OP. Where to even begin with this.

    You do realize that, since the funny picture caught by Viking, and released by NASA (which sort of invalidates your "The powers that be don't want you to see this..." argument), further research has been done, and shown it to be a common mesa?

    http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast24may_1.htm

    We require evidence of a coverup. Not hysterical handwavings of a person shilling their show and website. Simply saying "It's a huge conspiracy" is not convincing. Showing evidence of a conspiracy is.

    Considering almost the entire educated world accepts that the face on Mars is a classical case of pareidolia (ie; seeing the Virgin Mary on a taco, seeing the face of Lenin on your shower curtain....), you have yet to present any evidence that the original Cydonia mesa is an actual "Face", let alone convince anyone that there are "more". You may wish to look up pareidolia here, for starters:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paredolia

    On to your "evidence" for more. Citing blurry montages from your own, biased, agenda-driven website is not evidence. Can you provide any credentialed, independant evidence? If not, this is a case of classical Circular Reasoning, which may catch some of the gullible, but won't fly here for 30 seconds. You can read up on that here:

    http://www.nizkor.org/features/falla...-question.html

    That should be enough to start with. I look forward to your response.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    11,489
    So in other words, you're mad at Phil Plait for stealing your publicity?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,786
    I see only one 'face', which is the same 'face' that has been revealed to be a trick of the light and not, in fact, a face carved into rock.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    11,227
    So much to say...

    1) Where have I spoken about you? I've never even heard of you before now. That interview was about Hoagland, as I recall. If I have spoken about you, can you please quote it so I may comment?

    2) I have been accused of a being a NASA stooge more times than you can count, I imagine. I find that hilarious, given how outspoken I am about the agency on my blog.

    3) If you have any evidence that I am covering things up, then please, do tell. Quite a few folks have accused me of that as well, yet the evidence never seems to surface. I've been lied about a few times, too.

    4) Those faces don't look all that great to me, certainly no better than the original, which we know doesn't look like a face at all. Given that we know the human mind sees faces where they don't exist -- I have an entire category of my blog for that phenomenon -- why should some blurry things that look vaguely like faces be considered as evidence of anything?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,424
    BTW, here is a link to the BA's excellent pareidolia write-up, the "Lenin" face I used in my example above:

    http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/lenin.html

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    272
    Gary Leggiere,

    This is way too basic for this forum. I have spent a few hours looking over Mars images. Your images mean nothing. Without the raw data feeds for all of these new faces and mathematical correlations on some scale it looks like the same rat with a different head.

    The rat in this case being evidence for intelligent life on Mars

    dfrank

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    3,272
    Gary,

    Welcome aboard.

    However you choices of images for proving a face on mars is about as outdated as moldy bread.

    You could atleast update your images to something more current. You might want to update your focus to something else on mars too. Cydonia has been photographed by enough spacecraft now that it's obviously a mountain, and not some artificial Face.

    Such as: ESA Mars Express-Cydonia

    Or: NASA Mars Global Surveyor

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,424
    Reminds me more than a little bit of the "iPod wearing Indian" viewable on Earth, through Google Earth, with the exception that the Indian looks much more convincing than the Cydonian mesa. Link:

    http://www.dvhardware.net/article14548.html

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    13,531
    The facts, gentlemen, and nothing but the facts, for careful eyes are narrowly watching. Isaac Asimov

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    13,531
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bad Astronomer View Post
    I've never even heard of you before now. That interview was about Hoagland, as I recall.
    Appearently Hoagland was a guest on "the revealer's" radio show back in '03.

    Perhaps "the revealer" is Hoagland's secret identity.

    edit to add....as I look further, I see that Hoagland has been on "the revealer's" show a number of times, last time was in '05...
    The facts, gentlemen, and nothing but the facts, for careful eyes are narrowly watching. Isaac Asimov

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    30
    I am happy to see that my topic was posted. As it allows me to bring forth my declaration of challenge that will be coming to Plaits way in the not so distant future. Giving him a HEADS UP. ;-) But let me start by replying to those that replied. Thank you for the replies. I also am seeing that I expected as much in some of these. But hey, look where I am posting. So I will try to stay cool. This is about THE BIGGER PICTURE. ;-)

    Serenitude...
    You said...
    "You do realize that, since the funny picture caught by Viking, and released by NASA (which sort of invalidates your "The powers that be don't want you to see this..." argument), further research has been done, and shown it to be a common mesa?"

    MR:
    How true. That is what it says doesn't it? ;-) It also is POLICY enacted. because of what we were NOT supposed to see to begin with, es[ecially back in the Viking Mission days!

    The question is how & why we got to see that Initial Official face at Cydonia to begin with!

    In which then ensued a lasting POLICY enacted to discredit what people would take & see as an artifical construct, showing what apperars to look as like being a Face.

    The HOW & WHY this even occured, has come to my attention, that we were NOT supposed to see any Images showing what we see in that Image. But again, we do. There is a reason. It is because of the SOVIETS that landed their hands on it! Thanks to an Insider to the Viking Space Program! Who had access to this secret image data, whereas NASA Mission scientists were NOT able to see or study certain images.

    Now bear with me a moment or more. ;-)

    It has been alleged, that this American FELLOW, who knew where & how to get to these images, also provided them to NASA Viking Mission scientsists etc.. & earth Scientists... The GEOLOGISTS!

    That was a ruse! It was to use these as scapegoats to cover ones tracks into dealing secretive & sensitive information to the Soviets, which in turn ran with the image, leaving need & pressing POLICY to be enacted to save FACE to the american people about what the Soviets were passing around. A Type of trophy as it were?!

    Remember, this was the COLD WAR era!
    It is no secret that the Soviets infiltrated alot of the Governmental agencies with thier operatives & the money to recruit people who would talk or yield info, or in this case,... IMAGES!! Of Mars!

    So a public policy was enacted as I said, to downplay & create the air of unbelievability of what peoples initially thought when they seen this image. A Campaign designed by secret service Policy to handle damage control! NASA took the brunt of responsibility to having to make that clear to the public, or all it's funding would be lost!!!

    Further images, also still appear to show a Face motif art-struction seen as The Face at Cydonia. So further reseacrh shows quite different then a POLICY DRIVEN AGENDA to play down the implications & reality of what this appears to be, can really be what it appears to be!

    But this policy is changing... & will change. OFFICIAL Hit Pieces of the Face is NOT credible evidence or even credible research! Especially to answer for the MANY IMAGES seen & shown so far of multiple missions, that it still looks as it appears to be.... A FACE!

    Denials & wishing it not to be something, NOT makes it invalid of it's existence!

    You said...
    "We require evidence of a coverup. Not hysterical handwavings of a person shilling their show and website. Simply saying "It's a huge conspiracy" is not convincing. Showing evidence of a conspiracy is."

    MR:
    Ahhhhh. Yet what is Plait doing SHILLING HIS NAME & WEBSITE??? It is ok for him to do so?? WHY?? As if he is an OFFICIAL Judge of what is real or not? Of what is Natural or artificial??? Where are his credentials to such claims??? Is he qualified as an Extraterrestrial archeologist to speak on behalf of what is a construction of intelligence... or not?

    The evidence of conspiracy is coming!! I am hard at work on it & am waiting for my meaty bones.

    I already have some to go on that makes me now Bark out to any & all, that a showdown is going to occur. The timing of availability & of my choice, to pick the date. It will be a surprise to all!
    But I am fair. I am giving as I said... The HEADS UP! ;-)

    Would other Images showing OTHER same designed styled ArtStructures be helful of convincing that it is evidence to support the reality of the Ideas many NOT wish to contemplate about the Face? NASA also officially stated that The Face was MERE... Trick of Light & Shadow! (Better think of those words as double meanings apply!)

    Now if there are more images showing FACES, which shows also that there is NOT only a MERE Face structure,.. But Multiple Face structures!!

    What then does that do to The credibility of the Initial Official Policy of downplaying & supressing, by denial & ridicule of a MERE coincidence, when now we have a FEW as evidence to concede, that it is artifical, & intelligently deliberately... DESIGNED!

    Remember, scientists usually require 3 sources, to prove a theory! ;-)
    These sources come in the form of Imagery! VIKING Imagery no less!
    However, ALOT MORE information, I have & will be getting to provide for you. The Fact is the entire educated world is fed what they are told to feed! be a free thinker & use your own mind & intelligence to determine what is fact or fiction. Especially when it comes to the Face Of Mars! As no one is degreed in alien architecture again! ;-)

    This is not a taco, nor a random trick of chance! As these OTHER new yet OLD Image data shows & will show more clearly, when I bring this forth.

    No one has convinced anyone it is NOT artificial. Just policy controlled bias & feeding that makes it hard for any tenure, or scholastic or job related fields are in jeparody if anyone wishes to state otherwise.

    That wall is going to come down!!!

    I have already shown you 3 examples of these different images showing Faces & IS evidence to the claim of how can so many faces be as coincidence?? It is NOT MERE anymore!!!! That will be presented with my evidence when that day comes. ;-)

    It is easy to sway & naysay others not in the know & are more ignorant of those that do study & see different than what POLICY dictates.

    These are the ones that is preyed upon as majority. That has helped keep this behind that wall of Policy! That wall is again,... Gonna Fall!!!

    Blurry montages ay?? Ha ha ha ha. Well, what was it that was the INITIAL OFFICIAL Face at Cydonia of Viking? Crystal Clarity? Yet,.. Look where that has gone & it still will NOT die!!!! Now we are gonna have 3 NEW ones to add to the mix for ebb & flow & rock & roll! ;-)

    The evidence you ask will be gained & provided, as I said. I alreeady have some, & am working on getting the rest. Then I will bring this out & forth & it will change forever the Mars research of both sides. Mainstream, & fringe. Upping the ante I call it! Bring Down That Wall!!!!

    This is no circular reasoning. This is NEW... This is showing & teklling, of new Faces of Mars seen, NEVER publicly seen before, is what we are seeing. ALL BROTHERS to it's brother Face in Cydonia!! Looking the same, yet showing different personalities. As it were. ;-)

    There can be NO mistaking the clarity also of these is just as good as the original Initial Official image. One can see they are Indeed different than each other. Though same design structuring. ALL... Looking like Faces!!

    Remember, scientists usually require 3 sources! (I Notice how you attack me saying BIASED I am, & AGENDA DRIVEN.

    You are right in agenda driven. My agenda is to REVEAL The TRUTH & to expose the Greatest Cover Up of Last century that we are still in. But that great wall,.. is GONNA FALL!!!

    Why am I here fussing?? Because In my doings, & workings... I am telling you now... I am gonna rock the clocks of those who have spun the POLICY to THINK it will last forever!

    JayUtah. Hi.
    You said...
    "So in other words, you're mad at Phil Plait for stealing your publicity?"

    MR:
    Ummmm. Now how did he do that? I had 2 pages about me & my efforts. He has what?? 2 sentences? The point of the article is that this case is by far.... NOT CLOSED!!!

    I aint seeking publicity as a means to my goals & AGENDA!!! If that is to be it will be. But I will surely make my mark & leave my LEGACY so that all will know MARS REVEALER helped bring down this wall!!! ;-)

    Paracelsus... Then by all means, study the images I have shown & teased with. ;-) They are NOT of the same face, nor in the same region! ;-)

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    30
    Bad Astronomer... I see you now have the heads up.
    You can go ahead & ban me if you wish.. I got your attention now! You now know I am giving you the HEADS UP, when I come forth with what MY AGENDA IS,.. Your one of my top 5 targets to bring into the ring!!

    Your own name, & reputation will force you to deal with what I am gonna be providing. Why??? because you tread to much, & the wrong person you did it to without even speaking to me. You wanted the limelight spotting my FACE ay?? Labeling me as a SUFFERING... no less, (as if your qualified) in a mental state of perediolia. Wishing, wanting, just taking anything I see & making Faces out of them. In a sense, calling me mentally incompetent to have a determination of what I am seeing. Therefore saying People who say this about the face should not be listened to.

    You said...
    "1) Where have I spoken about you? I've never even heard of you before now. That interview was about Hoagland, as I recall. If I have spoken about you, can you please quote it so I may comment?"

    MR:
    Then, you spoken without any judgement of what the data has to provide to you, that you just make a case as if you KNOW what your talking about?? yet you not remember me? I already posted what you stated. It is in the article I posted/linked to. Did you even click on my links?

    It was NOT about Hoagland. He was apart of the stuffs said within it. But it was about me, my efforts & the show! I suggest you clcik those links that show the article pages. read the article. See what you said, quoting my name even,... as what I am suffering from.

    Read it & detail what you see. If confused, I will help further. :-/

    You said...
    "2) I have been accused of a being a NASA stooge more times than you can count, I imagine. I find that hilarious, given how outspoken I am about the agency on my blog."

    MR:
    Oh... Of that I am sure. That is your path to tread. Your business.. However, I will look more into your blog for reference & to see really what your about. Because as now, since that point, You became a target for me to show you that you should watch what you say, about someone especially you do not know. I as like others, take offence, & even react in a way you would not wish for doing so! Take that as you want! ;-)

    One thing is clear... Your gonna be called out, & I am gonna stuff your logic & Policy Driven agenda regarding the face & FACES of Mars, that will make YOU... look the fool!!! Because what I have & what I am getting, to put forth,... You will have NO WAY TO TURN OR BLOCK!!! You will be stunted & your glory of perediolia & YOUR say & opinion of the Face on Mars & ANY ET ARCHITECTURE,... will be SMASHED!!! No longer credible.. or relevant!

    MR:
    I care NOT about YOU! I care about what you done & helped do. Your nobody that is gonna be able to sway the way anymore when I am done with you & many like you. A new day is arriving. THE MARTIAN REVELATION! On which it will be sen, stated, & SEEN, that the FACES OF MARS ARE REAL! NOT compared to tacos, clouds, wisps of wind or tricks of chance sun lighting!

    You made money off this, & hurt true research & free thought. You will be paid back accordingly! But 1st your humiliation will dawn! Upon which I will provide, as you TRIED to do to & for me.

    As if your an AUTHORITY of these subjects. You are not! Your imaginative, smart, opinionated, your own beleifs etc. That is fine. But you cross the line when you take on a subject & subjects, you have NO CONTROL or POLICY over to keep them from haunting you, as many like me, have haunted you regarding the artificiality of Mars.

    Again, I can give a rats arse about YOU. This is about ME, what I am gonna bring forth, & the challenge I am bringing to your knowledge of NOW to expect when the time is right to do so. So you will not be caught off guard.

    You have been told.

    You said...
    "4) Those faces don't look all that great to me, certainly no better than the original, which we know doesn't look like a face at all. Given that we know the human mind sees faces where they don't exist -- I have an entire category of my blog for that phenomenon -- why should some blurry things that look vaguely like faces be considered as evidence of anything?"

    MR:
    Ha ha ha. really now? Hmmmm. They not look all that great ay? No better than the original?? That is because they all came from VIKING!!! So now that should make sense to someone as sensible as you. You even just admitted that consistency yourself. ;-)

    I do NOT know the Face not looks like a face at all. I SEE A FACE! A Dualistic Motif even. 2 Faces in One! To be technical. :-/ I see the artscaped relief covering the Face & MRO view even confirms this.

    But anyway, your policy PLOY will NOT work on me, esp[ecially with what I am gonna deal in blows to you. Keep using that sad tactic & misuse of your termed theory as fact! If that is all you have to go on... Your gonna look realllly sad when you get sulken & slackened from position.

    In your blog, I am sure you do NOT have 3 more near exact replicas... showing Other Faces looking like it's BROTHER there in Cydonia?? if so.. Please do... link me! I wanna see! kermit the frog not cuts it. Nor do clouds, or tacos or ** answers. Your gonna come up with better to deal with me at that time. or your gonna look as foolish as the things you want all to accept & beleive in just because YOU not see it. Or are told nOT to.
    ;-)

    You also admit yourself, blurry images 'that Look Like Faces'... be considered as evidence as anything???

    ha ha ha ha... Now is not that funny to see & hear?? Ha ha ha.

    yet you deny. These are 3 other sources showing deliberate designing of applied construction, that adds validity to the MERE Face of chance sun lighting you made so much money on trying to dispute as NOT credible of artificiality!

    3 more Old yet NEW Image data showing VIKING images... Showing what YOU yourself,.. admit to be looking like FACES!!!

    Oh I am gonna run with this one! People have to see this! I saved this topic & pages also incase it disappears, so I can show this proof. ha ha ha. Ironic aint it?

    Before you speak about anyone you do not know Phil,... You Bad Astronomer ya,... I suggest 1st speaking to that person. Before & Unless it comes back on ya... In THE END!!!

    You know what they say about KARMA RIGHT??? Do not be Karma. You will enter the ring. Or lose by default, & lose FACE of your own self standing & to the eyes of Others that trust & follow you & pay you.

    Better yet,.. We may even be Face to face... literally,.. when I bring this out to have YOU BROUGHT IN!!! Then we will see how well you fare against what I am gonna show & tell, compared to what you have tried to fell!

    You have been served!!!
    Read the article....
    LEARN & REMEMBER...
    Then realize...
    You are NOW in it... Like it or not. I am coming!!! Ready or not!

    Thanks for the tips on what YOU SEE in these NEW Images of Faces of Mars, as looking like FACES!!!! Ha ha ha. That is a hoot!!!

    MARS REVEALER

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    11,489
    So much bluster; so little evidence.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    30
    ESA Hit Piece was generated By GreyBeard Malin!!! NOT ESA!

    Howveer the horn FAKERY to the forehead of the Face notwithstanding, There are other details that is revealing. Such as the colors. As one example.

    http://www.martianrevelation.com/CyF...colorSmall.png

    http://www.martianrevelation.com/Hom...mpareSmall.png

    http://www.martianrevelation.com/Hom...diumSunSet.jpg

    http://www.martianrevelation.com/Hom...eAngleFace.jpg

    http://www.martianrevelation.com/Nut...minidSide1.png

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    670
    Welcome to BAUT, Gary. And my avatar also welcomes you.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,885
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUtah View Post
    So much bluster; so little evidence.
    Really. MarsRevealer, how about toning down your boasts a bit and concetrate more on making your posts readable.

    Why is it okay to use old data instead of new data when they both come from the same source? I certaintly hope you bring more to the table than what you've shown so far because I've seen nothing but the same old stuff with a lot of extra punctuation.

    Nevetheless, I usually find these things fun to watch. I don't expect this one to last very long though.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    16,324
    No response to my comments? Gee, and I thought I was finally getting into some action.
    Mr. Leggiere- you have yet to fix the mistakes I pointed out in your orignal post or answer my questions. I very much applaud your photoshop skills, but these pictures are nothing I have not seen before.
    I want you to answer these next questions very carefully:
    Are you happy with your lot in life?
    Do you feel that the government cares about your concerns and hears your voice?
    Do you strongly wish to feel important or heroic?
    Does your work on Mars help you to feel this way?
    Are you aware that these are common human feelings and the root of most conspiracy theories?
    The greatest journey of all time, for all to see
    Every mission makes our dreams reality
    And our destiny begins with you and me
    Through all space and time, the achievement of mankind
    As we sail the sea of discovery, on heroes’ wings we fly!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    272
    I recommend Prozac 10 mg twice a day, with food. One on one therapy may help. I recommend you stand down from all Mars images for ninety days and then we will reevaluate.

    dfrank

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    30
    KaiYeves...

    You said...
    "but these pictures are nothing I have not seen before."

    MR:
    What pictures are nothing youve not seen before? ESA's?? or the new Faces??

    be speciffic.

    If You mean ESA's imagery, then I will say you have NEVER seen them as I reveal in them. Please point out where please if so. ;-)

    NO ONE has removed the cover (so to speak) from the color data that hazes over to HIDE the coloring they wanted to keep hidden. Especially for the hit piece!

    Your other comments/questions are not relevant to this topic, & some even stupid. So I will not be answering them.
    :-/

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    30
    Funny guy DFrank. Insulting with problems behind the insults to deflect from the subjects at hand.

    Typical. Plus, your NOT an authority, or any say that says what I can or cannot do. The day is coming I am gonna crumble down your walls & usher in a new age of TRUE Mars research, & open policy about what is really there!

    The time is mine to choose when, & I am getting more of what I need to do so.

    Say what you want to now. Because then, you will have NOTHING left to say that will convince anybody!!

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by MarsRevealer View Post
    Funny guy DFrank. Insulting with problems behind the insults to deflect from the subjects at hand.

    Typical. Plus, your NOT an authority, or any say that says what I can or cannot do. The day is coming I am gonna crumble down your walls & usher in a new age of TRUE Mars research, & open policy about what is really there!

    The time is mine to choose when, & I am getting more of what I need to do so.

    Say what you want to now. Because then, you will have NOTHING left to say that will convince anybody!!
    I am sorry you thought I was being funny. It was my clinical diagnosis. I have no doubt you believe what you say. What we think is up to us, what others believe is a little more complex.

    Dfrank

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    16,324
    All of the pictures that Mr. Leggiere has showed look to me like the famous Cydonia shot, only flipped or with a slight change in light.
    Your other comments/questions are not relevant to this topic, & some even stupid.
    If you will calm down, take a few yoga breaths, count to twenty and back and aproach my questions with an open mind, you will see that they are very relevant.
    You asked me if I would consider that Phil Plait was wrong. I have considered this, and do not believe the verdict on Cydonia only because of what he has said. I believe it because I have heard it from many additional sources, including reliable magazines, books and periodicals. However, I have never heard what you claim anywhere other than here, except when it is being debunked.
    Can you consider the possibility- and I know it may be hard, but if you tried, you could imagine that the sky was green- that your own ideas are wrong?
    And then, can you answer my questions. Psycology is enlightening.
    And calling me stupid was cyberbullying, a crime you can be persecuted for.
    The greatest journey of all time, for all to see
    Every mission makes our dreams reality
    And our destiny begins with you and me
    Through all space and time, the achievement of mankind
    As we sail the sea of discovery, on heroes’ wings we fly!

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    11,489
    Now all bluster and no evidence. MarsRevealer, your photos simply reproduce the previous pareidolia that was dispelled long ago when more detail became visible. And frankly the "you're going down in flames" routine is getting old.

    Please explain why you think your analysis method has merit.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    2,586
    Quote Originally Posted by MarsRevealer View Post
    ESA Hit Piece was generated By GreyBeard Malin!!! NOT ESA!
    I'm confused. Is the ESA aware that the face on Mars is artificial?

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    18,446
    Quote Originally Posted by MarsRevealer View Post
    So a public policy was enacted as I said, to downplay & create the air of unbelievability of what peoples initially thought when they seen this image. A Campaign designed by secret service Policy to handle damage control! NASA took the brunt of responsibility to having to make that clear to the public, or all it's funding would be lost!!!

    Further images, also still appear to show a Face motif art-struction seen as The Face at Cydonia. So further reseacrh shows quite different then a POLICY DRIVEN AGENDA to play down the implications & reality of what this appears to be, can really be what it appears to be!

    But this policy is changing... & will change. OFFICIAL Hit Pieces of the Face is NOT credible evidence or even credible research! Especially to answer for the MANY IMAGES seen & shown so far of multiple missions, that it still looks as it appears to be.... A FACE!
    A few points:

    "Look at the picture" arguments won't get you anywhere here. We're all too familiar with pareidolia. Your examples aren't even very impressive examples of pareidolia.

    If you're going to make claims, you'll also need to provide evidence. If you have evidence for this "NASA policy" then present it.

    You're posting style isn't helping. It would help if you wrote shorter posts that were specific and to the point. Also, heavy CAPITALIZATION for emphasis and multiple EXCLAMATION POINTS or QUESTION MARKS don't help promote your argument. In fact, they've become a cliché, something that seems to be a common feature in conspiracy theorist claims. As it is, it is extremely hard making sense of your posts, and I expect many people won't bother reading very far.

    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." — Abraham Lincoln

    I say there is an invisible elf in my backyard. How do you prove that I am wrong?

    The Leif Ericson Cruiser

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    13,531
    Quote Originally Posted by MarsRevealer View Post
    ESA Hit Piece was generated By GreyBeard Malin!!!
    Greybeard??
    The facts, gentlemen, and nothing but the facts, for careful eyes are narrowly watching. Isaac Asimov

  30. #30
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    670
    Gary, I advise you to present your arguments in clear, concise standard English. A good number of BAUT readers and members are not native English language users.

Similar Threads

  1. Two Faces of Mars Explained
    By Fraser in forum Universe Today
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2008-Jun-25, 08:20 PM
  2. Faces on Mars?
    By Bokmakierie in forum Life in Space
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2007-Apr-11, 03:22 PM
  3. Did giant impact create the two faces of Mars?
    By 01101001 in forum Astronomy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2007-Mar-16, 08:52 PM
  4. Japanese Mars Mission Faces Critical Challenges
    By Fraser in forum Universe Today
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2005-Dec-07, 06:34 AM
  5. Discussion: Japanese Mars Mission Faces ...
    By Fraser in forum Universe Today
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2003-Jul-08, 10:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •