Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: perfect logic is out there, i think, therefore I am?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6

    perfect logic is out there, i think, therefore I am?

    Hello, this is my 1st post on this board (ALL CHEER …!), therefore I would like to give a very short and very quick introduction to myself.

    Since, its my 1st post lets also have a quick FUN perfect logic QUIZ for a starter! There must be some Mensa/Clever brains of the universe out there that like too stretch there mind muscles.

    Well, before the QUIZ starts, here’s some details about me; I’m called Leslie Richard Smith, and I live in the UK. I’m 38 years young, and I weigh 26 stone (ugh, maybe I should have left that fact out!). However, my life is empty of worries …. and always full of fun, it can be no other way!

    I’m a Philosopher in “Perfect Logic”. It’s a very simple concept, I simply take a simple object or say a simple idea and try to make it into a greater object or a greater idea. Thus in turn, giving the companies better products to sell, thus giving bigger sales, thus giving them more extra sales from the people that just gave them bigger sales as they spread the good word via world of mouth (and so on, and so, on , you get the picture).

    Questions time I think:- Please ENJOY this QUIZ and JUST have FUN with it :-

    1) If the question is equal to this magic number:- 3.17537 then what is the answer? Answer + your reason why?

    2) What came first the chicken or the egg? Answer + your reason why?

    4) I have a “Sky” box at home and it really needs an extra button on the front of the box! What would this buttion do? + the men would like this far more than the women (and its not a dirty question, before you comment !)

    5) E=MC2 is wrong? Answer + your reason why?

    6) What would you say my IQ is? Answer + your reason why?

    Ok, that’s it for now, OHHH, I will post MY answer’s sometime tomorrow, cheers.

    BTW, yes you noticed I suffer from dislexery, however that does not make me stupid, here are 2 small, quick ideas I had to help people like me too move on a bit:-
    1) CHANGE the word “dislexery” to something that means something to every sufferer of this condition it the entire western WORLD (yes I said WORLD), some ideas I have could be big be big ones you know …. Change it to say the initials L.R.S. (that stands for LEARNING REALLY SUCKS ! – but it does not have to be that way … that’s a first step into my world of perfect logic …. Lets think hard and maybe make the world a better place …. It can be done… it’ so easy………so so easy….

    2) Spellchecks: Damn I hate them, you notice mine is never on, why because they are SO STUPID! Lets, try to use some BASIC logic now. Lets say we have a little check box in the options (sorry I was distracted by a man walking past my window, oh its ok its only MR. GATES), that says something like “User L.R.S.” (SEE THAT I USED L.R.S , wow Im hot today (guess my bi-polar is playing up, anyhow) …, this in turns makes the spellchecker go into “SUPER LOGIC MODE” and does not make me look like a fool when I write down sentances like this :- “Lets meat at the same place and the same time, OK?”, answers on a postcode as to which word the spellchecker missed? Hmm, that could be a good idea, it could change every spellchecker in the world (oooh that word “world” was typed in again.

    If you think I had maybe a good point then do you think you could upgrade you answer to question 6 please, thanks.

    Anyhow, answers from me some time tomorrow (hmm, it might be a big answer …hmmm)
    Oh, and BTW, once I list my final answers tomorrow, don’t expect me to add any more posts to that thread, feel free for you lot to rant on about the new guy is a bit out of his cage. I care not as my thread is dead to me after that, maybe I need to move on to post 2nd post….. we shall see.

    Anyhow have fun.

    Les

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    11,545
    Quote Originally Posted by 3.17537 View Post
    1) If the question is equal to this magic number:- 3.17537 then what is the answer? Answer + your reason why?
    Upside down, 3.17537 is your name, LESLIE. I don't know how I figured that out

    Welcome to BAUT!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    7,157
    2. Eggs predate chickens in the fossil record.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6
    Question 1) has been correctly answered by hhEB09’1 CHEER !
    However, could you have answered the question at the age of 6 or 7? Like me pure logic must flow though your vains….

    Well done (hats off)! the 3.17537 is my name! If you have any friends with “Leslie” as there name send them a link to this post. However, if the person, is NOT your friend then wait a day or so and that person has that number as his internet password … if not try “Gandalf” you never know ….

    After a question has been answered correctly I would like to show you the key elements into my thought process: please note: there are like 100x ones that I don’t list but that would take far to long …the ones I listed below are the correct lines that lead to the question being answered! They don’t know that also “dead” lines of logic must be also followed up, just incase it comes back to life.

    Perfect Logic now listed for question number 1 (eg: only key moments listed) :-
    + I’m bored today so lets have some more fun …..
    + Join a clever board to have that fun, here goes.
    + Search for a board this one will do.
    + Decide to mess with there heads as I can do no other.
    + Set up my user id at 3.17537 for a start.
    + Must be the above user ID as it’s the first question.
    + Think of a few easy questions.
    + Hoped no-one would get question 1 right for a bit, since I put like a massive clue in the post,
    +_There’s bound to be a member called “Leslie”, hope not…
    + As its question 1) I will add a BIG Clue to the question.
    + So, this question is super easy now, the answer is in-front of them.
    + Answer “Leslie” is clearly in the post.
    + Was hoping the decimal point, would throw people off the answer, just for fun.
    + Hmmm, it did not, oh well hehe.
    + Why was decimal point in question 1 any how, I know do they ?
    + Should I tell them, go on why not!
    + Perfect logic must lead to the question being fully understood, you must look backwards and forwards and side to side, and in every direction just to know and confirm and re-confirm that the question is right and sound.
    + This must be done, and redone at each +
    + Damn, someone got it right, there’s brains here … even better , oh JOY what fun!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6
    Ronald Brak - I say you are wrong its was a chicken.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6
    oppps made a mistake (I make many many mistakes all the time but each one is funny oh , got to go, doing stuff) and that should have said i think its a chicken, but you get to think why ? WHY do I think that how come his logic gives him the opposite opion of my fact?

    do you see what I mean ... oh late back like tonight . hehe hope theres some good answers but most of all the WHY'S

    THE "WHYS" make it all worth while ~sigh~, nicely to oneself ....ahhhh hmm WHYS everywhere I look.... and all is well...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,063

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by 3.17537 View Post
    Question 1) has been correctly answered by hhEB09’1 CHEER !
    However, could you have answered the question at the age of 6 or 7? Like me pure logic must flow though your vains….

    Well done (hats off)! the 3.17537 is my name! If you have any friends with “Leslie” as there name send them a link to this post. However, if the person, is NOT your friend then wait a day or so and that person has that number as his internet password … if not try “Gandalf” you never know ….

    After a question has been answered correctly I would like to show you the key elements into my thought process: please note: there are like 100x ones that I don’t list but that would take far to long …the ones I listed below are the correct lines that lead to the question being answered! They don’t know that also “dead” lines of logic must be also followed up, just incase it comes back to life.

    Perfect Logic now listed for question number 1 (eg: only key moments listed) :-
    + I’m bored today so lets have some more fun …..
    + Join a clever board to have that fun, here goes.
    + Search for a board this one will do.
    + Decide to mess with there heads as I can do no other.
    + Set up my user id at 3.17537 for a start.
    + Must be the above user ID as it’s the first question.
    + Think of a few easy questions.
    + Hoped no-one would get question 1 right for a bit, since I put like a massive clue in the post,
    +_There’s bound to be a member called “Leslie”, hope not…
    + As its question 1) I will add a BIG Clue to the question.
    + So, this question is super easy now, the answer is in-front of them.
    + Answer “Leslie” is clearly in the post.
    + Was hoping the decimal point, would throw people off the answer, just for fun.
    + Hmmm, it did not, oh well hehe.
    + Why was decimal point in question 1 any how, I know do they ?
    + Should I tell them, go on why not!
    + Perfect logic must lead to the question being fully understood, you must look backwards and forwards and side to side, and in every direction just to know and confirm and re-confirm that the question is right and sound.
    + This must be done, and redone at each +
    + Damn, someone got it right, there’s brains here … even better , oh JOY what fun!
    You forgot one up there--Get a Life . . . Joe (not nice) Boy

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6
    Hi, Joe (not nice) Boy , it's very nice to hear your constructive comments on my very first post. I would love to meat you mate, no really I really would....

    Bit of + to of course attack the flame, with my water …

    + Logged on to see if anyone had any comments about my FUN QUIZ.
    + Yes, cool its a flame, WOW even better than a comment!
    + Looked at comment, 2-3 seconds later every + sign is this reply was in my head! (yes, that’s true, its ALWAYS like that, ….always and always and always…)
    + Oh, me, the slow side kicked in, guess I have to type it up.
    + Hope, Joe (not nice) Boy will come back to this page and see this reply its so cool.
    + Not, only it has a very up plus side its a FLAME (I LOVE THEM)
    + FLAME from a senior member.
    + That senior member, has decided to FLAME a person that has just joined the board.
    + He has said get a life, this is getting better and better now.
    + His logic is very poor indeed ....
    + For a start, he failed to see, that I can type therefore, theres like a 100% chance I'm alive. Hmmm, bit of poor logic there Joe (not nice) boy.
    + He also, did not make any comment about any of my FUN questions.
    + He also missed the fact that question 6) is there for people to give me a IQ of less than a hundred.
    + He of course did not have any idea as to how to answer my simple questions.
    + With, every one of these "+" I put into this reply, I'm starting to think, number 6 question has a problem with him ...
    + Wonder, what idea's he will put onto this thread.
    + Going to wait he will also come up with a great idea, that could maybe help improve the world, even if its by a small bit.
    + You see, this is not only a fancy and hopefully a funny reply.
    + I have decided to do a real bit, of perfect logic on this, reply.
    + Should, I ask Joe (not nice) Boy, if he can spot it.
    + Hmmm, better not he is busy.
    + Bet, he's waiting for a NEW member to join up so he can FLAME them too!
    + Anyhow, as I started to right this long reply (very sorry) I tend to go on too much.
    + If you have noticed I put the wrong word at the start of this reply, the word was of course "meat" not "meet".
    + The reason was I was testing this forums spell checker !!!!!!!!!!!
    + So, I downloaded ieSpell, it went well, which is nice.
    + Ran, it on the top half of this reply and of course it failed to see I had maid a mistake.
    + Well, of course, it could not see the problem with the word “meat”.
    + Bigger +++coming +++
    +++ the person that runs these boards, should contact the people that made the board and tell them about the concert of having a Tick box that’s for L.R.S. , they would then of course say why should we bother, and you could say you would be the first to have a L.R.S. tick, box, so your small company would become know in history as making a small but great change to lots of peoples lives. Also, there could be another one of these shall we say said “+”, maybe that company could , say register the idea of having this “L.R.S” tick box, and maybe if they register the option and have the global rights to this would every spellchecker program , need to pay them a bit to have it into there program too, who knows I ceranlly don’t, Its just an Idea, I don’t care if this idea SUCKS, I don’t care if you think it SUCKS, If I can give you 10 ideas and one is super and saves you £100,000 a year then paying me 3.17537 % of that total each time you save that money (I take shares only, unless you don’t have shares of course. Right sorry I got side lined, I have to be very very carefull here, if I think too much then I tend to just want to keep thinking, lets get back to Joe (nice) Boy, he wrote one line and I cant stopppp.
    + If you cant laugh at yourself then life is not good, whould you not say.
    + Maybe, Joe (not nice) Boy, knows that feeling all to well who knows?
    + I certainly dont know, since his only comment was a lovelly flame (ohh, thats nice I'm nice and warm now.

    I see that you have the honour badge of "senior member". Damn, perfect logic is here, just hold on Joe (not nice) Boy. I need to write these down below. Please remember if you see a "+" thats a correct outome of perfect logic at work , im my brain ... sorry but this is how I think ALL of the TIME. I thought every one thought like me but they dont. I did not know what to do so I hid it, also trying to hide my L.R.S. my Bi-Polar (what ever anyone thinks of me, dont worry I LOVE being me I LOVE having L.R.S. I love being Bi-Polar, my best ideas come from being a bit on a mood high side.

    In fact I have a real great life, Joe (not nice) Boy, thanks for taking the time to ask.

    My life is like this , but better ….

    I have no worries NONE at all EVER, NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL IT CAN BE NO OTHER WAY.
    Its the same for all the ones below, can you say the same, I'm now going to call you Joe (nice boy) I hope you dont mind (why, because why not!) thats why :- I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT TO DO ALWAYS HAVE and always will, HOWEVER I CHOOSE TO BE A RIGHT LAZY MAN who loves to watch TV.
    I Love the TV, who said that you never learn anything from the TV well read this bit bookworms and start to CRY …… HEHE :-
    ================================================== ====
    I ONLY OWN 3 BOOKS, these 3 books are good, I like each of them alot, each book has the same story, but told in another way, a like diffent view.... the book I read before that was called "MR. STRONG" I think.
    ================================================== ====
    You, think Im stupid, I care NOT WHAT PEOPLE think of me, its always been that way , and it will always I CARE NOT ABOUT WHAT anyone thinks logic says dont its silly...
    ================================================== =====
    Question number 5 for example ( E=MC2 Question is wrong !), in my world its so wrong, why I dont know but it is, theres a very good chance, Im wrong, again I dont care), my whole theory / idea / whatever it is in my head, I dont know what it is, is based on a "single sentance" ! on a program called QI, this “single sentence was about the speed of light (don’t ask me what that number is all numbers mean nothing apart from one number that is and you all now know what nat number is) (hope, theres British members here on this board ... they will know the program and back me up on this matter). Its presented by the truely wonderfull Stephen Fry (who is fountain of all knowledge and leader of the little QI elves, ahhh (he also has Bi-Polar as well, and has made a Magnificent documentally on the subect! If he ever reads this thread then just to tell him I would NEVER EVER press the button, he will know what that means). People with Bi-Polar are not STUIPD, if fact they are very bright, they are far more clever than most people!
    ================================================== ====

    My answer to
    I have no need for money, it means nothing to me, really nothing, in fact its better when Im over drawn (like I have a overdraft of -£260 its now like -£760, why, because I wanted to see the letter from the back (and to know how much they would let me go over....).
    WHY, have money, its not logical …. People work to earn money, that’s not right, I work to have fun, and do my WHYS on that and THIS why, cos I can.
    I have no need for processions (apart from the ones I have) if theres anything I do want I just think about getting it and of course HOW to get it and 2 minutes later I have a plan , the plan can not fail because I used perfect logic, but I don’t care what I have or don’t have, why, I hear you ask, I CAN get anything I want (anything you say, yes , how , perfect logic.

    + Logged on to see if anyone had any comments about my FUN QUIZ.
    + Yes, cool its a flame, WOW even better than a comment.
    + Looked at comment, 2-3 seconds later every + sign is this reply was in my head.
    + Oh, me, the slow side kicked in, guess I have to type it up.
    + Hope, Joe (not nice) Boy will come back to this page and see this reply its so cool.
    + Not, only it has a very up plus side its a FLAME (I LOVE THEM)
    + FLAME from a senior member.
    + That senior member, has decided to FLAME a person that has just joined the board.
    + He has said get a life.
    + His logic is very poor indeed ....
    + For a start, he failed to see, that I can type therefore, theres like a 100% chance I'm alive.
    + He also, did not make any comment about any of my FUN questions.
    + He also missed the fact that question 6) is there for people to give me a IQ of less than a hundred.
    + With, every one of these "+" I put into this reply, I'm starting to think, number 6 question has a problem with him ...
    + Wonder, what idea's he will put onto this thread.
    + You see, this is not only a fancy and hopefully a funny reply.
    + I have decided to do a real bit, of perfect logic on this, reply.
    + Should, I ask Joe (not nice) Boy, if he can spot it.
    + Hmmm, better not he is busy.
    + Bet, he's waiting for a NEW member to join up so he can FLAME them too!
    + Anyhow, as I started to right this long reply (very sorry) I tend to go on too much.
    + If you have noticed I put the wrong word at the start of this reply, the word was of course "meat" not "meet".
    + The reason was I was testing this forums spell checker.
    + So, I downloaded ieSpell, it went well, which is nice.
    + Ran, it on the top half of this reply and of course it failed to see I had maid a mistake.
    + Yes, I know I said maid above it was a joke and I found it very funny.
    + If you cant laugh at yourself then life is not good, whould you not say.
    + Maybe, Joe (not nice) Boy, knows that feeling all to well who knows?
    + I certainly dont know, since his only comment was a lovelly flame (ohh, thats nice I'm nice and warm now.


    Hmmm, brain hurts, to many lines of perfect logic open time to not think, which is still a very hard thing for me to do, even at 38 years old.

    Oh, since you might think Im a crack pot (who cares …) then I have decided to give the answer to question 4)

    The button on the SKY box sends like a signal to your remote control, this interns makes the remote control beep, therefore when you lose it as I do since you already know I love TV and hate books. Hmmm, another + if sky does this button thingy in question 4 then they could also register the rights to this new design feature, +therefore every electronics company (world wide)could use this option if they pay sky a royaltie , hmmm, who knows its just a idea …

    Why did I say men would find this button better cos if the women folk look over to there man folk theres a better than 50/50 chance that the man has it.

    Oh damn, I said it ….. OH NO ! 50/50 I hate that , 50/50 , it’s such a nasty thing it makes me… recoil from it ….aggghhhh

    Think this reply is a bit too long , now , well its my bi-polar that does it you know sends you a bit high and off you go… with any luck it will be ok, you will tell if the reply is a bit shorter ….

    Les

    Goodnight Joe (nice) Boy …..kiss kiss ?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,063

    Exclamation They've landed!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 3.17537 View Post
    Hi, Joe (not nice) Boy , it's very nice to hear your constructive comments on my very first post. I would love to meat you mate, no really I really would....

    Bit of + to of course attack the flame, with my water …

    + Logged on to see if anyone had any comments about my FUN QUIZ.
    + Yes, cool its a flame, WOW even better than a comment!
    + Looked at comment, 2-3 seconds later every + sign is this reply was in my head! (yes, that’s true, its ALWAYS like that, ….always and always and always…)
    + Oh, me, the slow side kicked in, guess I have to type it up.
    + Hope, Joe (not nice) Boy will come back to this page and see this reply its so cool.
    + Not, only it has a very up plus side its a FLAME (I LOVE THEM)
    + FLAME from a senior member.
    + That senior member, has decided to FLAME a person that has just joined the board.
    + He has said get a life, this is getting better and better now.
    + His logic is very poor indeed ....
    + For a start, he failed to see, that I can type therefore, theres like a 100% chance I'm alive. Hmmm, bit of poor logic there Joe (not nice) boy.
    + He also, did not make any comment about any of my FUN questions.
    + He also missed the fact that question 6) is there for people to give me a IQ of less than a hundred.
    + He of course did not have any idea as to how to answer my simple questions.
    + With, every one of these "+" I put into this reply, I'm starting to think, number 6 question has a problem with him ...
    + Wonder, what idea's he will put onto this thread.
    + Going to wait he will also come up with a great idea, that could maybe help improve the world, even if its by a small bit.
    + You see, this is not only a fancy and hopefully a funny reply.
    + I have decided to do a real bit, of perfect logic on this, reply.
    + Should, I ask Joe (not nice) Boy, if he can spot it.
    + Hmmm, better not he is busy.
    + Bet, he's waiting for a NEW member to join up so he can FLAME them too!
    + Anyhow, as I started to right this long reply (very sorry) I tend to go on too much.
    + If you have noticed I put the wrong word at the start of this reply, the word was of course "meat" not "meet".
    + The reason was I was testing this forums spell checker !!!!!!!!!!!
    + So, I downloaded ieSpell, it went well, which is nice.
    + Ran, it on the top half of this reply and of course it failed to see I had maid a mistake.
    + Well, of course, it could not see the problem with the word “meat”.
    + Bigger +++coming +++
    +++ the person that runs these boards, should contact the people that made the board and tell them about the concert of having a Tick box that’s for L.R.S. , they would then of course say why should we bother, and you could say you would be the first to have a L.R.S. tick, box, so your small company would become know in history as making a small but great change to lots of peoples lives. Also, there could be another one of these shall we say said “+”, maybe that company could , say register the idea of having this “L.R.S” tick box, and maybe if they register the option and have the global rights to this would every spellchecker program , need to pay them a bit to have it into there program too, who knows I ceranlly don’t, Its just an Idea, I don’t care if this idea SUCKS, I don’t care if you think it SUCKS, If I can give you 10 ideas and one is super and saves you £100,000 a year then paying me 3.17537 % of that total each time you save that money (I take shares only, unless you don’t have shares of course. Right sorry I got side lined, I have to be very very carefull here, if I think too much then I tend to just want to keep thinking, lets get back to Joe (nice) Boy, he wrote one line and I cant stopppp.
    + If you cant laugh at yourself then life is not good, whould you not say.
    + Maybe, Joe (not nice) Boy, knows that feeling all to well who knows?
    + I certainly dont know, since his only comment was a lovelly flame (ohh, thats nice I'm nice and warm now.

    I see that you have the honour badge of "senior member". Damn, perfect logic is here, just hold on Joe (not nice) Boy. I need to write these down below. Please remember if you see a "+" thats a correct outome of perfect logic at work , im my brain ... sorry but this is how I think ALL of the TIME. I thought every one thought like me but they dont. I did not know what to do so I hid it, also trying to hide my L.R.S. my Bi-Polar (what ever anyone thinks of me, dont worry I LOVE being me I LOVE having L.R.S. I love being Bi-Polar, my best ideas come from being a bit on a mood high side.

    In fact I have a real great life, Joe (not nice) Boy, thanks for taking the time to ask.

    My life is like this , but better ….

    I have no worries NONE at all EVER, NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL IT CAN BE NO OTHER WAY.
    Its the same for all the ones below, can you say the same, I'm now going to call you Joe (nice boy) I hope you dont mind (why, because why not!) thats why :- I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT TO DO ALWAYS HAVE and always will, HOWEVER I CHOOSE TO BE A RIGHT LAZY MAN who loves to watch TV.
    I Love the TV, who said that you never learn anything from the TV well read this bit bookworms and start to CRY …… HEHE :-
    ================================================== ====
    I ONLY OWN 3 BOOKS, these 3 books are good, I like each of them alot, each book has the same story, but told in another way, a like diffent view.... the book I read before that was called "MR. STRONG" I think.
    ================================================== ====
    You, think Im stupid, I care NOT WHAT PEOPLE think of me, its always been that way , and it will always I CARE NOT ABOUT WHAT anyone thinks logic says dont its silly...
    ================================================== =====
    Question number 5 for example ( E=MC2 Question is wrong !), in my world its so wrong, why I dont know but it is, theres a very good chance, Im wrong, again I dont care), my whole theory / idea / whatever it is in my head, I dont know what it is, is based on a "single sentance" ! on a program called QI, this “single sentence was about the speed of light (don’t ask me what that number is all numbers mean nothing apart from one number that is and you all now know what nat number is) (hope, theres British members here on this board ... they will know the program and back me up on this matter). Its presented by the truely wonderfull Stephen Fry (who is fountain of all knowledge and leader of the little QI elves, ahhh (he also has Bi-Polar as well, and has made a Magnificent documentally on the subect! If he ever reads this thread then just to tell him I would NEVER EVER press the button, he will know what that means). People with Bi-Polar are not STUIPD, if fact they are very bright, they are far more clever than most people!
    ================================================== ====

    My answer to
    I have no need for money, it means nothing to me, really nothing, in fact its better when Im over drawn (like I have a overdraft of -£260 its now like -£760, why, because I wanted to see the letter from the back (and to know how much they would let me go over....).
    WHY, have money, its not logical …. People work to earn money, that’s not right, I work to have fun, and do my WHYS on that and THIS why, cos I can.
    I have no need for processions (apart from the ones I have) if theres anything I do want I just think about getting it and of course HOW to get it and 2 minutes later I have a plan , the plan can not fail because I used perfect logic, but I don’t care what I have or don’t have, why, I hear you ask, I CAN get anything I want (anything you say, yes , how , perfect logic.

    + Logged on to see if anyone had any comments about my FUN QUIZ.
    + Yes, cool its a flame, WOW even better than a comment.
    + Looked at comment, 2-3 seconds later every + sign is this reply was in my head.
    + Oh, me, the slow side kicked in, guess I have to type it up.
    + Hope, Joe (not nice) Boy will come back to this page and see this reply its so cool.
    + Not, only it has a very up plus side its a FLAME (I LOVE THEM)
    + FLAME from a senior member.
    + That senior member, has decided to FLAME a person that has just joined the board.
    + He has said get a life.
    + His logic is very poor indeed ....
    + For a start, he failed to see, that I can type therefore, theres like a 100% chance I'm alive.
    + He also, did not make any comment about any of my FUN questions.
    + He also missed the fact that question 6) is there for people to give me a IQ of less than a hundred.
    + With, every one of these "+" I put into this reply, I'm starting to think, number 6 question has a problem with him ...
    + Wonder, what idea's he will put onto this thread.
    + You see, this is not only a fancy and hopefully a funny reply.
    + I have decided to do a real bit, of perfect logic on this, reply.
    + Should, I ask Joe (not nice) Boy, if he can spot it.
    + Hmmm, better not he is busy.
    + Bet, he's waiting for a NEW member to join up so he can FLAME them too!
    + Anyhow, as I started to right this long reply (very sorry) I tend to go on too much.
    + If you have noticed I put the wrong word at the start of this reply, the word was of course "meat" not "meet".
    + The reason was I was testing this forums spell checker.
    + So, I downloaded ieSpell, it went well, which is nice.
    + Ran, it on the top half of this reply and of course it failed to see I had maid a mistake.
    + Yes, I know I said maid above it was a joke and I found it very funny.
    + If you cant laugh at yourself then life is not good, whould you not say.
    + Maybe, Joe (not nice) Boy, knows that feeling all to well who knows?
    + I certainly dont know, since his only comment was a lovelly flame (ohh, thats nice I'm nice and warm now.


    Hmmm, brain hurts, to many lines of perfect logic open time to not think, which is still a very hard thing for me to do, even at 38 years old.

    Oh, since you might think Im a crack pot (who cares …) then I have decided to give the answer to question 4)

    The button on the SKY box sends like a signal to your remote control, this interns makes the remote control beep, therefore when you lose it as I do since you already know I love TV and hate books. Hmmm, another + if sky does this button thingy in question 4 then they could also register the rights to this new design feature, +therefore every electronics company (world wide)could use this option if they pay sky a royaltie , hmmm, who knows its just a idea …

    Why did I say men would find this button better cos if the women folk look over to there man folk theres a better than 50/50 chance that the man has it.

    Oh damn, I said it ….. OH NO ! 50/50 I hate that , 50/50 , it’s such a nasty thing it makes me… recoil from it ….aggghhhh

    Think this reply is a bit too long , now , well its my bi-polar that does it you know sends you a bit high and off you go… with any luck it will be ok, you will tell if the reply is a bit shorter ….

    Les

    Goodnight Joe (nice) Boy …..kiss kiss ?
    Gee, I guess you were alright after all. My mistake! What could I have been thinking? I apologize, carry on please . . .

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Newton Aycliffe. UK.
    Posts
    21,687
    I would say the egg came before the chicken, since chickens were also from the dino species, it would have been two different species to breed and then the egg was laid with a lil chick inside!
    The real art of conversation is not only saying the right thing at the right moment but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the most tempting moment. -- unknown

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6
    HEHE, this board, is so cool, oh, I do hope that I dont have to work this weekend, I'm at home but the sheer love of reading comments would distract me so much, my boss, would end up with a POS idea.... If I do have to work then the reaiming answers will have to wait till monday .... sorry, all I can say is things happen, it must it, has no other choice.

    Anyhow, I will go back to flaming my GOOD FRIND Joe (nice) Boy (damn, I forget is I should use "nice" or "not nice", hmmmm, wait .... thinking again.
    +Guess, It depends on his last reply, then invert it, just for fun.
    +EG, he is nice to me so its "not Nice boy"
    +EG, he is flaming me, ohhh, keep goingg ... I like it .... "nice boy" ...

    ================================================== ===
    Oh, can I have a update from the board mods , I just want to check that you
    think I'm funny, and not hoving over the suspend button ... I cant tell, sometimes, the most easyiest answer bits me the back of my b*m.
    I should have read your "Terms and Conditions" but like everony on this board just were testing there most you know "How fast can I draw this slider box down the screen" I will win as soon as I see the Finish line, E.G the holy sigh that I will always agree to you rules (hhhm, theres a problem ... well for me anyhow, I have no rules, ok, here I go again, I set my own rules, I do what I want, I have never had a boss, sure they think there a boss, and yes I guess I do work for them , but I cant see any boss... oh side stepping again ... I need a like a machine that will lisent to my words and then type them up fror me.... hmmm, wait ...
    + Ok, thats been inveted I know that.
    + This is funny, so i will say it.
    + The machine would no double blow up in like a day or so ....
    + I REALLY LOVE my L.R.S , some words look so funny that they must stay in.
    + People can work it out, I had it so, little "red" lines were in my text to show mistakes, that was a mistake.
    + I like white and black and the red lines, mad as angry as a BULL !
    + Ughh, Im stupid again, bulls cant see the colour red, UGGGH Me stupid (opps my IQ went down like lets say 20 points ... wait another + is here and its like a ++ one , its going to have to wait , still typing up a + one ..., well this reply is going to be shorter, than the last so I guess, my, Bi-Polar/Mood swing has come hown a bit, which is a bit of a shame I knew that keap would do that, well closing this + down as I have a more importand ++ to do ... right.

    ++ I.Q. Points, right .... hmmm, right lets try to do this with the best way.
    ++ Of, course I think its funny.
    ++ All the People with high I.Q's like you have showen me Joe (Baby) Boy.
    ++ Does, this effect me, hmmm, no one has said, or even guessed at my I.Q.
    ++ I do hope that Joe (not nice baby boy) is the only person on this board with me.
    ++ No wait, people look like there viewing it says "Viewing" then a number WOW.
    ++ Wonder, if that number is like a random number genarater , and each month they do like a +1 to the Rnd Black box in the corner so it looks like the forum is getting bigger .... wait no way .... Im a idiot, should I take this line of ++ out, hmmm, no other people that run forums and might think that is a good way to gain say more advertising space for there own forum. I dont think thats righthowever, but since every one has "FREE" "WILL" thank god, they can do what they want withing limts ... back to ++
    ++ Hmm, I have made a mistake with my 1st post, dam.
    ++ Hmm, no coments from people , oh well who cares, I'm like just smilling and typing ... nice big smill
    ++ Well, if a MOD is watching this thread, then if its in the wrong place then please move it.
    ++ Wonder, if the MOD do his own perfect logic and decided to + he means the "Reycle Bin" yes, no problem, done ....
    ++ Well, no... not the bin, mate ...
    ++ Also, if possible can the mods like give me like a 1-100 % score, this number, is like hmm... get a name for it...
    ++ Easy, "my naughty meter", 1 is good boy 3.17537, and abover 90 is right, right, say just one more word and you and the MOD is going to have a RUMBLE and the MOD always wins !
    ++ stopped by the wife its time to have a nice drink of booze.
    ++ time to say bye.
    ++ back to morrow sometime after hang over mist has gone.
    ++ or the mod has been on holiday and though, its ok, nothing much happends here, just flames and stuff ...
    ++ What who the hell is 3.17537 , hmmm 1-100 EH , lets take the top figuer of 100 and times that by 3.17537 and maybe another number, yea man , do it like another * lucky 7 that it. BYE BYE 3.17537..

    hehe

    I would carry on, but not with you, why not, WELLL I WILLL TELL YOU WHHHYYYY MATE !!!

    i ended my little last post with a little kiss kiss, and my advances were not returned..... ~the inward crying starts again~

    Right, I guess I can get back to normal ~bangs head on wall, unill I feel like normal~. No wait, I'm less than normal.... what can I call it .... Hmm, new concept coming ......

    + Waynes World, no wait that was like funny man ....
    + Joe's World, hmmm, wait no that world is filled with like :- FLAMES, ENDING OF LIFE, Misery,

    the quest for knowledge via books (yet true, logic, perfect logic will always there for me ....

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,440
    Sorry, not interested in reading long posts. But I will note that chickens do come before eggs. (at least in English --- in French, the oeuf comes before the poulet)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Newton Aycliffe. UK.
    Posts
    21,687
    unless you have eggs for breakfast and chicken for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The real art of conversation is not only saying the right thing at the right moment but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the most tempting moment. -- unknown

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    132
    ..i'm sure i caught a reference to QI in there somewhere - good show.
    Keep watching - you'll laugh loads and learn lots.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Newton Aycliffe. UK.
    Posts
    21,687
    Yeah I watch it too, Stephen Fry is so funny.

    I own the remote in my house, there is no husband to take it away from me!
    The real art of conversation is not only saying the right thing at the right moment but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the most tempting moment. -- unknown

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    14,315
    Quote Originally Posted by 3.17537 View Post
    Ronald Brak - I say you are wrong its was a chicken.
    I say you are both wrong, as it was a pre-chicken reptile. The chicken born of the egg was a mutation.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    14,315
    The rest:

    1) If the question is equal to this magic number:- 3.17537 then what is the answer? Answer + your reason why?

    Already answered.

    2) What came first the chicken or the egg? Answer + your reason why?

    See above; reason obvious from post.

    4) I have a “Sky” box at home and it really needs an extra button on the front of the box! What would this buttion do? + the men would like this far more than the women (and its not a dirty question, before you comment !)

    An On button.

    5) E=MC2 is wrong? Answer + your reason why?

    Yes, it's wrong. Your notation says, "Ego=Maniacal Charm x 2"

    E=mc2 says, "Energy is equal to mass times the square of the speed of light."

    6) What would you say my IQ is? Answer + your reason why?

    It's 101.66637752836868684161. Because that's the result of you moniker rasied to the 4th power. It's obviously not raised to the 3rd power, as you wouldn't be able to write. It's obvious not raised to the 5th power, as no one has ever had an IQ that high. Since raising it to the 3rd power produces a result very close to the norm, that MUST be the right answer.

    Actually, it's 133.

Similar Threads

  1. Earthquakes - Is there any logic behind those?
    By malm1987 in forum Science and Technology
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2010-Jul-24, 02:08 AM
  2. Truth and Logic
    By Ken G in forum Science and Technology
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 2009-Dec-09, 03:38 PM
  3. looking for logic
    By spacechimp in forum Space/Astronomy Questions and Answers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2009-Aug-10, 09:05 PM
  4. Biblical Logic from me.
    By Majin Vegeta in forum Off-Topic Babbling
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 2004-Dec-17, 11:52 AM
  5. Alien Logic
    By Ripper in forum Small Media at Large
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 2003-Sep-20, 12:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •