Thread: Martial Law and FEMA Camp Rumors

Martial Law and FEMA Camp Rumors

Hey guys, a little worried here.

There have been rumors going around that the US will be under Martial Law soon, uh oh. I hear soldiers will be patrolling the streets with full combat gear...

...for what?

Im also hearing rumors about FEMA having concentration camps and stuff like that, they have thousands of coffins too...

The thought of being hauled away and put in a concentration camp, like back in WW2 terrifies the crap out of me.

Can anyone shed some light on this situation, and tell me whats really going on?

and you heard this where?
    Rules For Posting To This Board
    All Moderation in Purple

A video on YouTube, actually there are hundreds of them. All you have to do is type in Martial Law and you get a bunch of scary videos, I know I know youtube is full of conspiracy crack heads, but when you cant find an alternative side to the story, thats when it becomes something to think about

GLP perchance?

Quote Originally Posted by banquo's_bumble_puppy View Post
    GLP perchance?

Sorry....what?

Quote Originally Posted by humanrevolution View Post
    but when you cant find an alternative side to the story, thats when it becomes something to think about
    I think the government has better things to do than to scan UToob looking for conspiracies to debunk. Besides, logic dictates that you can't prove a negative- i.e the governement can't (logically) prove they're not going to do this. It falls on the theorists to prove it is going to happen.

Now then, what you are describing would be a major logistical undertaking. Why havn't we heard about this before, and from a slightly more crdiable source than a UToob video?

Quote Originally Posted by humanrevolution View Post
    but when you cant find an alternative side to the story, thats when it becomes something to think about
    I think the alternative side of the story could be learned by looking around. See any troops in combat gear patrolling your streets? Have any of your neighbors been hauled away? Noticed any concentration camps sprouting up around you?

I don't think you need to worry about these things. You should be worried about the coming zombie invasion though. I hope you're prepared for it.

Not an appropriate topic for this forum. Thread closed.
    Everything I need to know I learned through Googling.