Thread: Just had to share.

Just had to share.

I had no idea where to share this so I thought here was as good a place as any. I have not posted in ages but once more this was something I just HAD to share. It is a post from another message board and a good axample of why I typically avoid "off topic" sections.

There are proven maths and science for Astrology. We cannot say Astology is a fraud or cheating to make money.

In fact, The science and technology had gone to a supermost end. But still even scientists use to believe astrology. And any scientist and doctors who are making medical miracles are not able to understand or announce the complete functionality of a human brain and though they are fixing alternative organs like heart, bones,muscles, dna restructuring and all they cannot give a breath for dead body... Here is the astrological and astronomical science is getting proved by the supreme administrator.

Because its is a pure maths of astronomical science.

Astronomical science is not only about 9 PLANETS or 12 Planets. Astronomical science is a subject about the whole universe and galaxy.

The events which happens in this world is having its own formulas and YES THAT IS HAPPENINGS ARE ALREADY DETERMIND by the universal science.. That is a supreme chief power is the Administrator. (Here we are not thinking or talking about any particular caste or religion) As per astrological thoughts the chief administrator of this planet, living beings and other planets is only one person, who is unnamed supreme power.

People who like to discuss about this shall write and have a fertile discussion. No rubbish or unintellectual discussions please.

That last line made me actually laugh.

Who is the Administrator and also who is the Chief Administrator.

Pure maths of astronomical science, now I feel dirty I've been using impure maths all my life.
    I feel the urge to shower.

Is a Moderator like the Administrator?

That is a supreme chief power is the Administrator.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Is a Moderator like the Administrator?
    I suspect the Moderator is only moderatly administrative, it's primary function is to moderate things, not to administrate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Darasen View Post
    I had no idea where to share this so I thought here was as good a place as any. I have not posted in ages but once more this was something I just HAD to share. It is a post from another message board and a good axample of why I typically avoid "off topic" sections.

That last line made me actually laugh.

It does seem like it is saying something about that everything is predetermined by the rules of the chief administration of the universe, and therefore one can predict stuff by employing astrology.

How one can even predict anything from watching the results of an administrative process is beyond me, I would suspect that the result of such an atempt would be more like reading The King in Yellow than the future.

Perhaps that explains the rather confusing nature of the quoted text, at least...

Hmm. I suppose that if you could simultaneously examine every physical/chemical/whatever reaction in the universe, you could then map out the future occurrences. That is, if you're willing to discount free will (which is another debate entirely).

But unless you can convince me that astrologists can determine every such reaction at a single point in time by looking up at the stars, I'm dubious of any future-telling powers they claim to possess.

Sounds like an attempt to claim absence of religion while still working from a monotheistic worldview.
    Like ID.

Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn. Benjamin Franklin
    Chase after the truth like all hell and you'll free yourself, even though you never touch its coat tails. Clarence Darrow
    A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read. Mark Twain

I believe some of the passengers in The Langoliers met their "supermost end."