Thread: For those who claim shadows must be parallel.....

For those who claim shadows must be parallel.....

Here is a photograph that I took at my daughter's school early one morning. Nine identical parallel posts, one light source, not a single parallel shadow!

(Thanks again to Datacable for his help with posting this! )

(edited to include attribution)

Gotta be fake.

Thats a ripper picture, at the far end the shadows are even tending back to the middle of the image!

Of course if this picture were taken on the moon - it would be proof of the use of a nearby point light source. :roll:

However, the shadow of the photographer is parallel with post number 6, and I detect some hidden message is this coincidence. I'll get back to you when I've deciphered it. :wink:

Not bad for someone from NSW (Canberran myself)! However your fake shot contains clear signs of whistle blowing. Post 6 has no shadow. No conspirator would miss this obvious mistake, so someone is trying to tell us something...

Jon

More curious than Gethen's observation about post 6 is the fact that the photographer's shadow is not centered on the bottom of the frame. Anyone who paid any attention to some of the cogent Apollo posts at jfkresearch would know this is impossible. So the alleged proof that the Apollo lunar photos are real is itself a fake. Now we just need AGN Fuel to tell us how this photo was made and we'll know what NASA actually did back in 1969-1972.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveC
    More curious than Gethen's observation about post 6 is the fact that the photographer's shadow is not centered on the bottom of the frame. Anyone who paid any attention to some of the cogent Apollo posts at jfkresearch would know this is impossible. So the alleged proof that the Apollo lunar photos are real is itself a fake. Now we just need AGN Fuel to tell us how this photo was made and we'll know what NASA actually did back in 1969-1972.
    That is not my shadow - that is clearly an RCS Quad silhouette.....

What is odd is the lack of heiligenschein.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bad Astronomer
    but there is! at least on my screen there is, right by the shadow's head.

oh and jon-you must be a paid debunker...the shadowless post is #5 no matter how many times i count it. :-?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bad Astronomer
    Actually, there is a touch of heiligenschein, but it is easier to see on the larger image:

Maybe you should offer it to Jay for his website.

Quote Originally Posted by jrkeller
    Maybe you should offer it to Jay for his website.
    He would be more than welcome to use it if he would like (as would anyone else amongst this august company).

Glom is offline Insert awesome title here
    Quote Originally Posted by man on the moon
    [but there is! at least on my screen there is, right by the shadow's head.
    I think that's probably more of a zero phase effect.

I have no shortage of sample photos. I have a shortage of time to write explanatory text.

I must not be getting it. I still don't see heiligenschein. What it appears to me is a variation in the color of the soil. I see a brighter patch in the 2:00 position from the head shadow, is that it?

This is a highly compressed JPG. The distortions are visible without magnification. Letís not make too much out of it beyond that it was intended to demonstrate.

Re: For those who claim shadows must be parallel.....

Quote Originally Posted by AGN Fuel
    Here is a photograph that I took at my daughter's school early one morning. Nine identical parallel posts, one light source, not a single parallel shadow!
    Its clearly a faked photo, using nine different suns wich only light one of the posts each. This fake must have been done from the debunkers, whichs shows that the moon hoax indeed is a hoax and the moon photos must be faked a s well.

:-)
    :-)

there's a huge glass structure hagning in the air in the top left.

omg and a castle too!

Anyone ever use panorama stitching software? Not only are parallel lines not parallel, but they aren't lines either! To get the pictures to join, they have to be curved.

Regarding stitching panoramas (panorama?) - the problem is converting curved space to a series of flat images, then trying to connect the flat images to show the curved space.

The separate images for panorama are taken by turning your body slightly about an axis between each image. Thus there is a slight angular difference in each image. However, the image is being projected onto the a flat film. Therefore, there are parallax issues toward the edges of the pictures that come into play when trying to overlap the same features.

You dont understand! This picture proves once and for all that man never landed on Earth!

Well, I think that we saw proof at the olympics. When they showed the women's sand vollyball, there were multiple shadows on the ground--that has got to be proof of something (other than the fact that they were playing under stadium lights).

Let me get this straight. You were watching women's beach volleyball and you were looking at the shadows!? Wow. I nominate you for geek of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by JayUtah
    Let me get this straight. You were watching women's beach volleyball and you were looking at the shadows!? Wow. I nominate you for geek of the week.
    [-X Could be one of the female members of this board

Oh, right. #-o

Darn, that would have been funny. Sorry about that, NASA fan.