Thread: Live coverage of election in Honduras today Nov. 29

Live coverage of election in Honduras today Nov. 29

Note to Moderator: If this is deemed too “political”, then go ahead and kill the thread.

I’m interested in the technology involved to bring live video to computers around the world. I traveled to Honduras a few times in the 1980s and ‘90s, back at a time when there was no internet and not much television news. But now we can see live reports right from the streets in different cities in Honduras.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam5 View Post
    Note to Moderator: If this is deemed too “political”, then go ahead and kill the thread.

I’m interested in the technology involved to bring live video to computers around the world. I traveled to Honduras a few times in the 1980s and ‘90s, back at a time when there was no internet and not much television news. But now we can see live reports right from the streets in different cities in Honduras.
    Given those reasons, the thread is fine. But if it strays into Honduras politics, it is closed.
    At night the stars put on a show for free (Carole King)

All moderation in purple - The rules

If someone clicks on one of the links above, and if they aren’t connect to a live video picture within about 30 seconds, that probably means all the lines are tied up and too many people are trying to access that channel. So try again later. All the channels I listed have been working so far today.

For other live events around the world, this link has a lot of TV channels listed.

http://wwitv.com/portal.htm?http://w...ion/index.html

Only a few of these channels are actually on the air a lot. Others are on the air occasionally. Some are on the air nearly all the time. Some cover live news events, while others have recodings of news events.